Votes: 679 47.0%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PatreonTitle_A.png

Overview:
In this open world, men are the oppressed gender. Without their mistress, they have no free decision making power. However, it is up to you whether this will always be the case. As the chosen one, you must first unfold your powers and decide whether you will lead this world to ruin or usher in a new era.
Get to know different personalities on your journey and experience a variety of fetishes.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Bildur - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Dealing with display problems:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Android Patched: - -

Patches: -
Extras:
Italian Translation*

0.png 1.png dungeonKaren.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 6.png 10.png 14.png 15.png 16.png Selection.png b2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Congratulations on your first release. The renders are really well done, some great lighting, though subject matter framing could maybe be better. The writing needs work. It moves very quickly, the pacing feels all wrong. There are some grammatical and sentence structure issues and a few spelling mistakes. The faces in the bottom left are a bit much for me but personally, I rarely see this done well in a game. In this particular game they faces take up too much of the screen in my opinion and don't convey emotions very well. As soon as the sandbox section was reached, I wasn't sure what to do, it's jarring for the player to immediately have to start skipping time to advance the game. So advance to noon, have a very strange conversation with your mother, again far too on the nose. Skip more time until night where you can peer into your mom's room from the pool, that was a nice surprise, cool use of space and discovery. Next day though, and again, nothing really happens. I talk to the mom at the jacuzzi and she asks for privacy. Same event the next day... and again, and again, repeated events. Don't do this in an intro. I was close to quitting thinking I had exhausted the content when I got the mom moaning scene. Turns out you can get a glimpse of her pleasuring herself now, though its from a distance and a bit dark. I played another day, nothing new happened and I quit.

This seems like an okay start but perhaps too early for a public release, at least one that people would want to play. If you just want feedback then you are at a decent point.

Like I said, the story and writing need work. The gist I got is, you come home from college (are you finished, is it the summer, I don't know) and find you are attracted to your mom. She has you play in the backyard and then serves you dinner where she makes inappropriate comments about you needing to keep your sperm levels up. Within 30 seconds of sitting down to eat she is spreading her legs under the transparent glass table, but her plate is in the way so the player's view doesn't pick anything up. She apparently throws all social norms out the window and basically says 'you've been daydreaming about my pussy.' The main character panic goes to his room and then you get an unintentionally comical scene of mom doing an evil villain laugh as she schemes out loud how her son will fall for her in no time.

That's pretty much it. There is no justification or moral quandary or conflict. We don't understand who the characters are or their motivations. All we know is our mom is seducing us and our character reacts like... well he doesn't really react. He just runs to his room and says "Wow, what's going on in this house?"

I hope you keep working on this, the mom is hot, but it needs some work with more renders, a better story, and an english proofreader.

Last edited:

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Congratulations on your first release. The renders are really well done, some great lighting, though subject matter framing could maybe be better. The writing needs work. It moves very quickly, the pacing feels all wrong. There are some grammatical and sentence structure issues....
Thanks, that is exactly the feedback I need. I don't want to take the wrong turn for a very long period of time. That's why the release is this early.

At the moment I implement a breakfast scene.
Due to your feedback I will put more information of the characters in between the actions.
I agree with the writing. This is my biggest disadvantage. Maybe if the project gets bigger there will be some proofreaders I can afford or who will volunteer.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Thanks, that is exactly the feedback I need. I don't want to take the wrong turn for a very long period of time. That's why the release is this early.

At the moment I implement a breakfast scene.
Due to your feedback I will put more information of the characters in between the actions.
I agree with the writing. This is my biggest disadvantage. Maybe if the project gets bigger there will be some proofreaders I can afford or who will volunteer.
Try asking on the Recruitment & Services subforum for a free proofreader, you never know if you might find someone. Still, the dialogue and word choice can be improved later, what really needs to be ironed out is the overall story or lack thereof. Why does the mom send the mc to the pool as soon as he gets back from college? Why does she tell him to look at the jacuzzi while she makes dinner. This is a reunion of mother and son after... I'm not sure how long, years, since he left for college right? There should be emotion and character development, exposition right at the start. Instead we have a time skip while the main character sits at the jacuzzi. It's bad pacing and doesn't make much sense. Instead of going from 0 to 100 with her showing her pussy at dinner, why doesn't the mother have the mc help cook and maybe she leans over and flashes her panties or something where she has plausible deniability. Although, for her domineering attitude, maybe she doesn't care about deniability, so maybe that's a bad example. It just seems strange how cold she is welcoming him home, having him go outside, and then showing her pussy to him at the dinner table.

Use the time to advance character's goals, in this case it's the mother seducing the son. This would still be too early in the game for that imo but it would be better than what we have. Why is the mother so eager to seduce her son? Why does she not care about the taboo of incest? These are all things that should be explored.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 30 Votes