• Switcher

Votes: 671 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 1,969 50.9%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
However, it is up to you whether this will always be the case.
A quote from the description.
This suggests that there are at least 2 possible paths. Right now, at least from what I encountered, you play a very submissive MC, maybe I didn't do something right, in which case, I'd love it pointed out and play through again. But that's exactly the flip I'm talking about, the idea that he is submissive from the beginning and there seems to be no choice in the matter. A submissive will rarely become dominant due to an event, they need to be dominant from the start. They can pretend to be submissive but then have dominant thoughts or something. Once again, I only played through once, and maybe didn't do all the side quests either, but I just don't the second path happening from how the story unfolds. It seems to be only leading in 1 direction. Like I insulted the living crap out of all the 3 females and then still got events where the MC is made to cum in his pants or cums all over himself and in his mouth. I don't mind these scenes, what I'm looking for is the resistance that he is not showing, but will supposedly have as a choice. If such a path exists there should at least be choices to be disgusted at your current situation, spit the semen, have an angry outburst, etc.
Just my opinion though, you don't have to do anything since you are the maker of the game, but these are my feelings on this.
You have to play the story further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Please developer can you include a 32 bit exe i only able to play if the game has 32 bit version

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Reactions: Byczer

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I really hate the dev's fetishes, but he's got a good game going. I'm not here to kink shame, so credit where credit is due - game seems solid and will probably get way better in time. Just not for me. Godspeed mate, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: status10

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Will this eventually have male domination like the game's overview seems to suggest. Or no?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

time for my 2 cent´s

pretty nice game

the renders are good

the writing is good too

the face/model of the mc is well known :ROFLMAO:

havent seen the girls so far in other games

you can choose the fetishes that are present at the game - very nice

the relationship building -- well sandbox grind (a bit) - but good implemented

the minigame at the cafe - not really my thing but ok-ish ;)

thats all so far from me - the game ended for now , just as it becomes interresting :/

thanks for your game Bildur
on my watchlist - i think it can be a great one

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
this is quite grindy but I really like it! This is way better than the first release I played, it came a long way. The story is still a little random and over the place but yeah!

Question: do I get different interactions for making them angry? I kept everyone pretty happy and got "all content" in this release, but while I was messing around in post game, I made the mother pissed and it changed a whole interaction around and it made me wonder...is it worth going through and seeing how it plays out if they are all angry/mad? Also I feel like I didn't get much content with either of the sisters, either cus there just isn't anything there yet or their interactions are for really high positivity or something.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This looks quite promising! Downloading it now. Also,

As the chosen one, you must first unfold your powers and decide whether you will lead this world to ruin or usher in a new era.
Gotcha! Will save the world from the ruin of male domination and usher in a new era of the willing gynarchy, happily embraced by slaves and mistresses alike! :LOL: What? Isn't that what you meant by saving the world from ruin, dev? :unsure::sneaky:

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes