• Switcher

Votes: 777 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,265 50.5%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
It's not really a lack of point system or something, there seems to be too many stats to begin with. It's more like with each and every decision a "dom path" becomes more and more unbelievable without some sort of complete neural restructuring of the MC and in that case why start the game from where it starts since you wont be playing the same MC in a little while anyway.
If there was some sort of hint at any narration that the MC is not a completely submissive weakling at the core if you make the right decisions then that would be one thing. But when the mom character starts doing naked yoga and invites the MC "to learn" and your options are "get humiliated and you feel submissive and hate yourself", "get patronized and you feel submissive and hate yourself" or "completely chicken out because you feel submissive and hate yourself" how am I supposed to believe this MC can be dominant in any situation. How about one option where he at least seems to enjoy the thing and doesn't feel the need to buy a purse?
Personally I would have made the dom/sub path decision from the get go and changed the whole beginning to start from a situation like "The MC has been hidden for years because he's an atypical man and mom saw the power in that" or something. Just cleanly separate the two paths to make both believable for the MC.

Anyways just my two cents. Maybe I give it another chance at some point and just skip through the whole beginning part to see if there's anything interesting.
The modifications, including the implanted chip, fundamentally prevent the MC from reacting in a dominant way. The best option for him in these situations is to avoid them entirely. The yoga scene clearly illustrates how much effort it takes for him to assert his true will and follow his natural instincts. This struggle is why the MC feels a profound sense of freedom and clarity when the chip breaks during the transformation. It's similar to Jessica Jones under Kilgrave's control. The MC is not inherently submissive, but the chip and conditioning make it extremely challenging for him to act otherwise until he gains his freedom.

lulu7720

Sep 19, 2018
Full traceback:
File "scripts/story/timeless/dungeon/jobs/jobContainer.rpyc", line 238, in script
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\core.py", line 2818, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1361, in render
surf = render(child,
File "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1361, in render
surf = render(child,
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 510, dans le rendu
renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) pour i chez les enfants ]
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 510, dans <listcomp>
renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) pour i chez les enfants ]
Fichier "render.pyx", ligne 170, dans renpy.display.render.render
Fichier "render.pyx", ligne 260, dans renpy.display.render.render
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 1361, dans le rendu
surf = render(enfant,
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 900, dans le rendu
surf = render(enfant, largeur, hauteur, cst, chat)
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 1121, dans le rendu
surf = render(d, largeur - x, rh, cst, cat)
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 1361, dans le rendu
surf = render(enfant,
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\display\layout.py", ligne 900, dans le rendu
surf = render(enfant, largeur, hauteur, cst, chat)
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\text\text.py", ligne 2276, dans le rendu
virtual_layout = Mise en page (self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\text\text.py", ligne 640, dans __init__
self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, rendus, texte)
Fichier "C:\Users\LUCAS\Desktop\Nouveau dossier (2)\BlossomOfPleasure\renpy\text\text.py", ligne 1394, dans le segment
déclencher une exception ("Balise de texte inconnue %r" % texte)
Exception : balise de texte inconnue 'couleur=#ff0000'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Fleur de plaisir 0.39
mer. 5 juin 21:44:22 2024

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Exception : balise de texte inconnue 'couleur=#ff0000'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Fleur de plaisir 0.39
mer. 5 juin 21:44:22 2024
couleur=#ff0000

Somebody translated this part.
should be color=#ff0000

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
When does the game actually give you the choice to be dominant? One of the screenshots seem to imply that you can choose whether you wanna be sub, switch or dominant. Does that start in chapter 2? So far I'm basically just Riccarda's obedient plaything. Sometimes I get the choice to cum on her in her sleep but she gets hella mad because of that. That can't possibly be considered an act of dominance, right? I hope this game doesn't just make you piss off all the girls in order to show that you're the dominant one.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
When does the game actually give you the choice to be dominant? One of the screenshots seem to imply that you can choose whether you wanna be sub, switch or dominant. Does that start in chapter 2? So far I'm basically just Riccarda's obedient plaything. Sometimes I get the choice to cum on her in her sleep but she gets hella mad because of that. That can't possibly be considered an act of dominance, right? I hope this game doesn't just make you piss off all the girls in order to show that you're the dominant one.
Yes. You are absolutly correct. You get that choice with the start of chapter two. Just visit the hospital enough times. :)

Reactions: Stan5851

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Is there any way to avoid the "This save was created on a different device" warning? Clicking yes doesn't do anything different than clicking no.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
there will be a new story mode without the minigames. Although you can cheat for prestige and money and opinion of the girls.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am starting to think that too many renpy devs just add grind to all their games to make them un-fun. The amount of grind in this one is absolutely ridiculous. Had I not discovered the cheat menu I would have deleted this game because of the grind, and right now the grind really has no pay off. I am perplexed as to why devs think grind like this is something anyone wants to do, and what kind of mind would even think to add it to their game.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
I am starting to think that too many renpy devs just add grind to all their games to make them un-fun. The amount of grind in this one is absolutely ridiculous. Had I not discovered the cheat menu I would have deleted this game because of the grind, and right now the grind really has no pay off. I am perplexed as to why devs think grind like this is something anyone wants to do, and what kind of mind would even think to add it to their game.
I often think it's only included so the players do not immediately note that the game would otherwise only last about 10 minutes, before players encountered all scenes.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
My guess is that the dev just learned how to program such an idle game and wanted to use his new ability. :-D
... but for people how don't like the grind there is a new story modus without all the minigames. Feel free to give it a try. ;-)
Can't say that Bildur is not listening to his fanbase.

And now I DEMAND to finally get a scat scene with Lara for the punishment boy and more hairy girls!!! :-D

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes