Votes: 1,457 32.2%
  • Switcher

Votes: 782 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,280 50.5%

• Total voters

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or something but what the fuck is this Sophia content, the light bulb keeps mentioning her but there are never any scenes with her but then later it talks like we had a scene together. Now it's talking about all the weeks of running and struggles and how something happened to Sophia during the last mission but I'm like the last time I had any interaction with her was when she put me into the machine to transform the MC into the new male and haven't seen her since. There hasn't been any dialogue, no missions, no running I have no idea what's going on. Can't even go to the hospital to see her because the game says all that content is done. Basically, at this point I'm just clicking through the day looking for the pinkish purple flower indicating some main story plot point because there is absolutely no logical flow of this game as far as path to play.
I agree. There zero new content in 0.39 if you load a save from the end of 0.38. I have the same main quest, but everywhere I click there's either no more content or it's the same as 0.38. I dunno if this is a bug in the saves.
Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I agree. There zero new content in 0.39 if you load a save from the end of 0.38. I have the same main quest, but everywhere I click there's either no more content or it's the same as 0.38. I dunno if this is a bug in the saves.
Bildur
I have already changed the hint for v.040.
If it says "I wonder what Sophia is doing." You have to wait a few days. (2-3 days).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have already changed the hint for v.040.
If it says "I wonder what Sophia is doing." You have to wait a few days. (2-3 days).
I actually did, I forwarded 3 weeks, but it didn't work.
It only worked when I went one save back to where I had a different main objective. Then when it changed to "I wonder what Sophia is doing." it took a few days as you said. After she shows up all the content in the new patch opens up.

I don't know if my situation is unique or whether others tried something similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bildur

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
This is a really weird concept. Why include a dom path and then spend the whole opening doing femdom? Each and every interaction you have in the beginning is some sort of femdom flavor without any hints on what actually will lead to dom path. Does it matter if the bike records your mom or the wall since the whole house seems to be bugged anyway. Should I be a normal person or antagonize everyone without reason. I gave up on the "mom sleeping on the couch event" since your options are either wank on her then slink away like a loser, probably to go an wallow in self hatred and get her another purse and she apparently hates you forever, or be a decent person but this is somehow still femdom based on the narration.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a really weird concept. Why include a dom path and then spend the whole opening doing femdom? Each and every interaction you have in the beginning is some sort of femdom flavor without any hints on what actually will lead to dom path. Does it matter if the bike records your mom or the wall since the whole house seems to be bugged anyway. Should I be a normal person or antagonize everyone without reason. I gave up on the "mom sleeping on the couch event" since your options are either wank on her then slink away like a loser, probably to go an wallow in self hatred and get her another purse and she apparently hates you forever, or be a decent person but this is somehow still femdom based on the narration.
I just raised their stats as much as possible and then went dom. I kinda hate being a sub too, but the beginning does make sense because that's the world they live in.

If anything, a points system towards different paths could be fun if it made sense, but I think it'd be hard to implement without ruining people's saves. As it is I don't think it's possible to lock yourself out of a path, you choose freely. The only thing that differs are the stats on the women and as you mentioned, whether the "mom" is taped.

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I just raised their stats as much as possible and then went dom. I kinda hate being a sub too, but the beginning does make sense because that's the world they live in.

If anything, a points system towards different paths could be fun if it made sense, but I think it'd be hard to implement without ruining people's saves. As it is I don't think it's possible to lock yourself out of a path, you choose freely. The only thing that differs are the stats on the women and as you mentioned, whether the "mom" is taped.
Thanks!
I know where to check now. There is a stat requirement. Which means the hints are not correctly filtered. It should say something like "Spend more time together with Lara (4/10)" for example.

If you join my discord I'll give you some coins so you can get early access for v0.40.
I have a little game on discord where people can collect coins and get early access. (For those who are not able to subscribe. It's some kind of appreciation.)

I spent some time thinking about the point system but that would restrict the players to much and I don't like it when you reach that point and realize "damn I should have chosen the other option 1 hour ago"

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It's not really a lack of point system or something, there seems to be too many stats to begin with. It's more like with each and every decision a "dom path" becomes more and more unbelievable without some sort of complete neural restructuring of the MC and in that case why start the game from where it starts since you wont be playing the same MC in a little while anyway.
If there was some sort of hint at any narration that the MC is not a completely submissive weakling at the core if you make the right decisions then that would be one thing. But when the mom character starts doing naked yoga and invites the MC "to learn" and your options are "get humiliated and you feel submissive and hate yourself", "get patronized and you feel submissive and hate yourself" or "completely chicken out because you feel submissive and hate yourself" how am I supposed to believe this MC can be dominant in any situation. How about one option where he at least seems to enjoy the thing and doesn't feel the need to buy a purse?
Personally I would have made the dom/sub path decision from the get go and changed the whole beginning to start from a situation like "The MC has been hidden for years because he's an atypical man and mom saw the power in that" or something. Just cleanly separate the two paths to make both believable for the MC.

Anyways just my two cents. Maybe I give it another chance at some point and just skip through the whole beginning part to see if there's anything interesting.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes