VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
So, 17 updates.
I don't know if this is Slonique personal record or not, but how long do y'all think until it is DED?
I don't think it would matter anyways. DEV could start a new game and abandon this one and they still wouldn't have support

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, 17'nd update and still nothing again? Why you still updating this game? You dont make any effort for making this game good. You just updating with no content. Whats your purpose?
It's Slonique, what did you expect? Hell, like I brought up before, I refuse to play this game, but I'm following it solely to watch the shit show coming where everyone freaks out that he either abandoned yet another game or gave a shit ending that will piss everyone off.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It's Slonique, what did you expect? Hell, like I brought up before, I refuse to play this game, but I'm following it solely to watch the shit show coming where everyone freaks out that he either abandoned yet another game or gave a shit ending that will piss everyone off.
So which one do you have your money on? And at what odds?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
LInk from SvS

Virus: Check
Version: Check
Slonique: CHeck

Post a request for v18 animated

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: u z i

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
well kinda boring now to play this game no animation no tasks -just randoom events :whistle:
Milf is good but gameplay :cautious: meh

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes