VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
Ehrmagerd ctian

I literally just downloaded it again and it works perfectly. You guys are doing something wrong in the process.

Here I'll put a step by step walkthrough.

Download the game.

Right click on the file named screens linked on the post and click on save linked content as.

Put the screens file you have just downloaded into the game folder of Blossom Love

Remove the random numbers and underscore at the beginning so the file is just named screens.py (F95 adds some random numbers and an underscore at the start of all files uploaded for some reason).

Enter the game and click on skip intro, and just click on the gallery button on the left of the screen.

That's it.

If it still doesn't work then there is not much I can do for you guys, it is working on my two laptops and the computer of a friend, sorry.

Reactions: ctian

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Sorry guys I have two question:

1- The OP under "download" says "v1.0 Limited Edition", while the downloaded file only 1.0. I don't think it's the lim8ted edition, the file too small compared to the UP30LE. Anyone know anything?

2 - The 2 Ipatches, one says up30, OK, but the other 1.01, and I don't see a 1.01 version anywhere ???????

Thanks

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry guys I have two question:

1- The OP under "download" says "v1.0 Limited Edition", while the downloaded file only 1.0. I don't think it's the lim8ted edition, the file too small compared to the UP30LE. Anyone know anything?

2 - The 2 Ipatches, one says up30, OK, but the other 1.01, and I don't see a 1.01 version anywhere ???????

Thanks
1 - Yeah, it's an error. It should be game v1.0 (without animation)

2 - Ipatch v1.01 is for the game v1.0.
I created the Ipatch v1.0 first. Then I made some changes and called it Ipatch v1.01.

ja_som

Aug 4, 2019
I was playing this game and when Emma and MC went on a picnic, I was like, hmmmmm, déjà vu... So then I found out that I already played Oh my love from Slonique, and few other games, where some scenes were similar. E.g. from screenshots in Oh my love thread, dinner with "not-mom", "not-mom" entering Land Rover, in Oh my love MC's "not-mom" has even the same outfit in the picnic scene. MC looks the same, same milf in Oh my love and Love thy Neighbor... :confused:

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
There is an incest version, but nobody bothers uploading it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope there aren't too many bugs. :)

Extract and overwrite the original "game" folder.
Is this compatible with the limited edition that rpdl posted? I was able to use it with version 1.0, but I'm sure if it's forward compatible or something with version 1.0 LE

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes