3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
I never understood pointers so I cannot provide a functional table, but both O² and HP values are floats with 3.390625 as max value. This cap doesn't change - upgrades to oxygen reduce the consumption per tick (arousal increases it).

Reactions: Forge Wright

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
FYI all the links for this game are dead. OP might want to re-upload on MEGA or WorkUpload.

IRON TOOTH

Aug 10, 2021
Trigger happy : More than 4000 shot in one game.
Best condition : Collect all missiles and extra life in one game.
Zero percent : Don't get any missiles and extra life in one game.
Artifacts collector : Find all 4 golden cogwheel in one game.
Expert completed : Clear expert difficulty.
Retry, retry, and retry : Continue after death or use 'return to checkpoint'.
(I don't remember how many times..)
Swimming at lightning speed : Clear the game in 90 minutes.

Unfortunately, I don't know the 'Perfect infiltration'.
Does anyone know how to get that?

Reactions: JumpNeet44

GinChan12

Oct 19, 2018
Could you pass your save to 100% and by the way your mgtr_options file? That file is the one that defines your configurations as well as other details of your games (CG viewer)

Or could you also pass a zip file with screenshots of the entire CG viewer?
Sure here's a save from my expert run right after the stealth part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do have 100% completion but I'm not sure whether inserting one of my save files into your game would actually unlock anything. There might be another file somewhere that controls unlocking content but I don't know where it is.
Honestly the only difficult challenges are clearing expert mode, stealth run and clearing the game without collecting any extra missiles/health increases. Thankfully you don't have to do them at once because that would be absurd. The speed run is pretty easy if you do it on normal and know where to go since they give you a lot of time.
Others are just things you'll probably get anyway or are easy to grind for like shooting a lot (thank Christ the achievement isn't for NOT shooting a lot), dying a lot and collecting all the extra items.

I personally found the game fun enough to unlock everything on my own but I could see why people might find some of these to be tedious. You could use my save file and beat the final boss on Expert to get that achievement and possibly the stealth one but I'm not 100% sure on that. Or if you know where the completion file is, maybe I could post that.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Could you pass your save to 100% and by the way your mgtr_options file? That file is the one that defines your configurations as well as other details of your games (CG viewer)

Or could you also pass a zip file with screenshots of the entire CG viewer?
I already explained in a previous post that you can't save a completed game file. The save I posted is the last save you can make before the final boss fight and the game ending after which it just takes you to the main menu. All you can do from there is start a new game or load the last save file.
I'm not sure the options file actually contains anything useful but sure I'll post it. Not posting screenshots of CGs because 1 too much work and 2 many of the CGs move around and crop parts of the picture out so for some you'd have to take multiple screenshots to get every part of the picture. I wonder if someone could dig through the game files and see find the source images.

GinChan12

Oct 19, 2018
I already explained in a previous post that you can't save a completed game file. The save I posted is the last save you can make before the final boss fight and the game ending after which it just takes you to the main menu. All you can do from there is start a new game or load the last save file.
I'm not sure the options file actually contains anything useful but sure I'll post it. Not posting screenshots of CGs because 1 too much work and 2 many of the CGs move around and crop parts of the picture out so for some you'd have to take multiple screenshots to get every part of the picture. I wonder if someone could dig through the game files and see find the source images.
Dude it works for me, all the cg gallery is unlocked

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Dude it works for me, all the cg gallery is unlocked
Interesting. It's a pretty simple file you can open in notepad but I guess something in there keeps track of the achievements. Probably that code next to "CLCT" (maybe short for collected/collectables). Anyway glad I could help.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a key way to deal with the water bubble traps? The only way I've found is that sometimes when you let it pull you to the centre, its hit box sticks out so you can shoot it, but you also need to be moving to have the momentum to escape, but its really finicky. Am I doing it right? Because its pretty damn annoying

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a key way to deal with the water bubble traps? The only way I've found is that sometimes when you let it pull you to the centre, its hit box sticks out so you can shoot it, but you also need to be moving to have the momentum to escape, but its really finicky. Am I doing it right? Because its pretty damn annoying
Spin around in a circle while shooting. You'll get out but it still takes a few seconds. Don't think there's any better method.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes