kirby515

May 1, 2019
For the xmas 2022 game according to the walkthrough there should be a lever here to acess the silicon lust reference scene but interacting with the candle does nothing. Can anyone help ?
It were in the house with werewolf in 2nd floor and with the chick in the bathtub, in the big room on the first floor u have to jump on one of cabinets from the bench nearby and click "E" on painting, if i remember correctly.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Not sure if you found out how to solve this but I just reinstalled the game.
I will check my anti-virus logs if it found something in the install folder.

This seem to be a one off game... now I get the same error again!
Go to User\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved and delete the cachepipeline file, see if that fixes it. Otherwise I would just check their discord for the troubleshoot section.

Reactions: WeAreTheMorons

djtiesto666

Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why, but for some reason Auril made Blue is Better v.1 worse in graphics case then v0.99b:cry: And you can't fix it. It's looks like UE3 on epic settings, then EU4. Shame...

WeAreTheMorons

Dec 5, 2023
Go to User\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved and delete the cachepipeline file, see if that fixes it. Otherwise I would just check their discord for the troubleshoot section.
Thanks! It did solve the issue!
It was like the game had something stuck in it's throat and you provided instructions on how to do a Heimlich maneuver. :LOL:

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes