Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018
Glad there is an update, but why the hell can't they optimize it properly? I get that this is beta and stuff but I doubt it will be any different with final. I mean it runs nice and smooth for me, but GPU's cooling seems to think that it has a nuclear powerplant to cool, and I didn't even turn on raytracing. WTF? Unless it's always mandatory enabled and you can only turn off in the config file.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I'll admit, when I first started this game, I expected to be about the original draenei family, but they don't seem to be in the game, beyond a little content with Melona and Luxia (both of which were kind of a let down :/ ). I hoped to see more of Daemia, we barely saw her in the first game :'( But otherwise, I liked the new characters, the new draenei lady is hot but creepy, which makes things interesting, Tarecgosa was great, especially after the tease from Joyous Reunion :) I also enjoyed the short part as Alexandria, I was a bit scared of that at first (I wasn't really looking forward to being basically raped once again), but the fact that Alex was a futa made things fun for me ^^ Now, if we could see Alex gain some actual skills during his adventures, and not just being a weakling, that would be great :p (I hoped to gain some magical abilities during my stay in the academy, but there's no indication of that so far)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlueIsBetter2-0.95b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lilyhee

Ghost25567

May 14, 2018
Am I the only one having a problem with Visual C++ Runtime? (only with version 0.95, version 0.90 works)

I updated the package but the problem persists.
Thank you

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Walkthrough of Xmas2022

After the "cinematic" of Luxia, Alex and Melona Talk to Melona

Head around the hallway past the stairs to the slightly opened door, After talking to Elena

Go back around the Stairs to the other slightly opened door
(First scene: Futa x Draenei)

Talk to Daemia and Alyniss

Go downstairs and talk to Sironas
Go Back upstairs and talk to Melona, then open the chest next to the bed.

Talk to Alyniss again:
(Second scene: Tauren x Luxia)

After the scene with Sironas go to the Wargen then back to Sironas
(Third Scene Secret: go around the left side of the building they go into Sironas x Worgen)

Open the main gate and go into the far building then head left and talk to the Goblin in the main dining room.
(Fourth Scene: Goblin x Luxia)

Head slightly out of the building then turn around back through the other door way and talk to "Sally" Whitemane

Head out of the building and head to the barn and talk to Imara
Head inside the building near the opening of the Barn

Go through the "maze" like bookshelves and interact with the fireplace

(you can now also interact with the Goblin again for a few lines)

Head back to Whitemane for another scene
(Fifth Scene: "Sally" whitemane x Santa)

Head towards the chair Whitemane was sitting on earlier and pick up the lighter
Go back to the fireplace you interacted with and light it with the lighter through your inventory
(Sixth Scene: Baracus x Luxia)

Pick up the gift next to the Fireplace
Head outside and pick up the ladder infront of the Goblin you talked to earlier

Head over to the barn (opposite side this time)
(Seventh Scene: Alexstrazsa x Horse)

Head back outside of the Main Gate and talk to Sironas To go back home

Before going upstairs go around the house to the dining area and interact with the first candle
(look left to find a lever for (Eight Scene Secret: Silicon Lust Reference)

Head upstairs and go right into Elena's Room and give her the gift
(Ninth Scene: Solo Draenei)

Head back to the starting Room for the Tenth Scene
(Tenth Scene: Melona x Alex x Luxia)

(End of Game)
(There apparently is another scene but no idea how to get it.)
Has anyone ever found the extra scene? I have a strong feeling there is one more. IDK anyone?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Am I the only one having a problem with Visual C++ Runtime? (only with version 0.95, version 0.90 works)

Thank you
You sure you updated it ? you need the very latest one, restart PC, then it should work

Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018

Thank you
I have the same and I have everything updated. Just don't use the main .exe from the root folder, go to "Binaries" folder, I don't remember exact path, but I'm sure you'll find it, there are not so many folders. Then use .exe from that folder. It has something "Win-64-Shipping" in its name.

Reactions: verstapen

verstapen

Aug 1, 2017
I have the same and I have everything updated. Just don't use the main .exe from the root folder, go to "Binaries" folder, I don't remember exact path, but I'm sure you'll find it, there are not so many folders. Then use .exe from that folder. It has something "Win-64-Shipping" in its name.
Thank you, I was having the same issue and this solved it for me

sylva748

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any free cam for this game? I tried "Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker" but that causes the game to crash. Was hoping it would work for this one like it did the first.

Ghost25567

May 14, 2018
Thank you friend

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Is there any free cam for this game? I tried "Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker" but that causes the game to crash. Was hoping it would work for this one like it did the first.
The unlocker doesn't work because this game is not on the UE4 engine, it's on the UE5 engine.

Reactions: sylva748
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes