Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Scenes I found so far:

After the waterfall scene with Luxia
1.) MC x Troll Woman
- Hemet will ask you to find the wheel.
- Wheel is near the elves. Where a road ends.
- Give him the wheel and he'll ask you to find the wrench.
- Further down the path there will be to a house.
- Knock on it and the scene will occur.
- Also Sotrmzy x Goblin HJ.

2.) MC x Elf Mother
- If you near the elves at the lake, the mother will have a scene of asking where her other daughter is.
- Go inside the house and talk to the mother to start quest to find her.
- She will be near where the waterfall scene is, trapped in a bear trap in her tiger form.
- Trigger the event and the scene will occur after.

I don't know if there's another one.

Reactions: Joyenergy

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
cool, thats absolut cool made, dont know why peoples rate so low. ok enviroment but... so what. Nice, i like it

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
does the rest of the games from the same dev already offer save game options?
Only the earlier ones where they paid someone to write save systems for them. They obviously don't have the skills to do it, otherwise we would've had some in the past 4ish games.

I believe the last save system that was in place was on archmage Alori, but that dude wastes so much money having content made for their elf he probably paid for the save system too. Auril doesn't do save systems.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Huh ?

man.. it's 3 minutes gameplay.

wont be complete until mid-late 2021 at best. and by complete, i mean probably like 1 hours long at max without using walkthrough (wich is impossible in 99% of case)

soo... nope, it's not complete .... at all.
thank you very much

tobbeano

Nov 15, 2017
Sometimes I just don't get the bitching and whining that some people have to indulge in (Please forgive my harsh words). You get to download and play a game (FOR FREE!), that was made by people who put a lot of work into it. Actually in this case a LOT of games were made in this series.

Yes, of course it's not nice, that there is no option to save, yes of course it's not nice, that the games are buggy sometimes, but seriously: You get free content (most of you probably didn't even donate something after downloading the game from here) and if you don't like certain fetishes, well guess what. That's the game dev's decision, IT'S THEIR GAME!

And if you don't like it, why do you have to comment the same sh*t on every game from the same game dev.
Just enjoy the vast riches of f95zone's archives and maybe, just maybe you could actually write a constructive critique. Everyone can hit a "Download" button. Maybe you can do a little more than that.

Disclaimer: Just to make sure, I don't mean everyone who commented in this thread. Those who know, know. I hope you all have a nice day :)

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
I just hope for a steady content progression. I don't wanna wait ages for it to be finished. Rekindling of the Red was okay, but it was a real drag towards the end.

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes