2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Protip for endings unlock: %APPDATA%\LocalLow\BlueRibbon\BlueRibbon, edit file ProgressData.txt, change all 0's to 2's. Or 1's to 2's if you already received some ingame hints. I'll admit I was surprised it threw stuff in appdata, but I'm not familiar enough with Unity, just familiar enough with needing to cheat past content I've already experienced fully to get what I want.

I do not support the dev's stance on unlocking by grinding, I played enough of Tifa's Swingy Ass one summer to lose interest in basically random chancing onto scenes forever. At least in TSA you had the ability to just randomly search for endings without player input, and you got rewarded for the correct code immediately, with each try taking very little time. Oh and you could skip previously seen endings too I think. (go find a copy if you want to learn more, it's pretty good but quite old) Honestly though if the length between attempts was 1/5 as much, or if there was even a "short" mode that accomplished the same, I'd have less issue with it. Call it ultimate baby mode even, I've got no shame when my pants are down. I could rant, but I'd prefer to hear nothing back.

As for other suggestions, altering playback speed of the videos is a very easy way to display arousal levels. It's incredibly common in scene viewer style games.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone got a newer version - 0.7 has been up on subscribestar for a while

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
when i start game all im getting is a white box on the left and the skills etc on the right, and it doesnt do anything further then that... dunno what to do to fix that

Reactions: bobthethird4

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ugh - video files are encrypted so I actually have to play it this time. At least the gallery works now

Sep 1, 2019
Game is fucked this version. Dunno what the dev changed that made the screen only white when playing. I tried on all difficulties with the safety mod off as well. The one complaint I have of this game is the lack of character change. In some of the old screenshots from earlier versions I saw an elephant futa and stuff of that nature. Anyways, godspeed coomers.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes