2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
"We"? There are tons of pleasures in this world. Some of them are rare. Even the kinky people can alienate other kinkies they don't like. They just don't accept or respect, they mostly hate. For that reason, those "others" choose to hide mostly because they don't want to be hated by others because of their choices.

"we", who are "you"? Then who is my "we"? This forum is about adult games. Even you don't count the kinky ones, I am sure that, there is a huge "we" out there in the world who would think that, this whole forum and materials are "kind of shocking".

"You" just totally okay when you watch a CGI futa with human size dick fucks another human like there is a black whole inside without making any harm. But when there is no black whole and the bottom get hurt, you shocked. Heh, I get shocked more when there is no harm..

Please, I don't attack anyone with those words. But when someone acts like the voice of a majority as saying "we" and alienate others, I just don't like it. I don't find it right. I just did not want to be one of that "we" and choose to be "me" and I am with own "we".
Okay, aside from the "constant" use of "quotation marks" out of "nowhere", you have a "point". A lot of kinks are easily avoided and as long as no real people or animals are harmed it's best not to judge. As for the black whole [sic] argument, I guess it's all a matter of perspective. When a frying pan hits a fictional character's face, some people expect a broken nose and a bloody mess and others expect a flattened face and a loud noise, and I'd imagine people from each camp would find a result that fits the other's expectations to be the more jarring/shocking one. Personally, I am not into gore and death, but this game is well-made and I can always just avoid those endings. It adds a fun challenge. Keep up the good work, and take the words of onlookers with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Drages

Elisa93

Jan 28, 2018
Played it for the vore, unfortunatly there was only guro and the closest thing was a head getting bitten off; Which is not vore. I'm sure it's someone's kink but this is game is mislabled Vore.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes