2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone. I gotta say this game is really good. The animations are fluid and quite smooth. So thanks for all the hard work Drages!
So any help with deciphering the gallery tips to get the ending you want? Does "worse" and "brutal" refer to health levels like 500 - 1000 for worse and less than 500 for brutal? Or does it refer to health and lust levels? I've tried for like an hour to get the AV ending. I did the 2 listed combos then ended with the 8 move in position 2 with more than 70 anger. But i havent gotten it.
Any help would be appreciated Thanks.
8 move? You should end with the combination and more then 70 anger. You last skills used will be the combination, first, second and finish the game with the third, if there is 3 number at combination.

kingwingnut

Oct 1, 2020
8 move? You should end with the combination and more then 70 anger. You last skills used will be the combination, first, second and finish the game with the third, if there is 3 number at combination.
Thanks for the response. Interesting, Im kind of stupid lol. I was confused with the wording i guess in the gallery. When it says end with set 8 i thought that meant the 8th listed move. Since there are not 8 different combos listed, only the 2.

Im happy you are still answering on this thanks. I enjoyed Barn Secrets and glad your working on this. One negative i can say if you dont mind is you dont have a deinflation moment. Like pumping that much into a woman and filling her stomach is great and then the pull out and all the cum flows out. Not a big thing but something I enjoy.
Be safe.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the response. Interesting, Im kind of stupid lol. I was confused with the wording i guess in the gallery. When it says end with set 8 i thought that meant the 8th listed move. Since there are not 8 different combos listed, only the 2.

Im happy you are still answering on this thanks. I enjoyed Barn Secrets and glad your working on this. One negative i can say if you dont mind is you dont have a deinflation moment. Like pumping that much into a woman and filling her stomach is great and then the pull out and all the cum flows out. Not a big thing but something I enjoy.
Be safe.
I am always nice against nice people, I still prefer to answer questions at my places like discord, anyway. My 3D program I use is old and does not have liquid simulations, so fluids are my weak point. I got big project plans after this with all new programs, models..

Reactions: rusdude

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"Control Laura and do whatever you want to little human girl "

borat.gif

hehe, sorry, that's just how it sounded in my head, having just watch the new Borat...

my bad...

continue :ROFLMAO:

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
I remember I played this game when it first got posted to F95, and it was pure nightmare fuel. changelog has no information whatsoever... do I dare?

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
I remember I played this game when it first got posted to F95, and it was pure nightmare fuel. changelog has no information whatsoever... do I dare?
Nightmare fuel?
what does this game contain to describe it as such?

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
Nightmare fuel?
what does this game contain to describe it as such?
literally fucking the girl to death with oversized cock
I recall a scene where you literally take her entire head in your mouth
something about the way the, uhh, bull?... is modeled just rubs me the wrong way

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Yeah girl cannot survive sometimes but it's up to you. You can play safe or create some OMG moments. There can be some accidents at size difference.

Her cock is not oversized, just a big one as she is already big!

tutorial_0465.png

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes