2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

menny

May 28, 2017
Yeah girl cannot survive sometimes but it's up to you. You can play safe or create some OMG moments. There can be some accidents at size difference.

Her cock is not oversized, just a big one as she is already big!

View attachment 872962
would it be possible to have her wear this in game after you finish all of the important stuff

Some_Dumb_Name

Oct 2, 2020
Great Game ! Really appreciate the quality, I have a suggestion that might be a decent addition. It would be great (at least for me) if I had the option to change the girl's hairstyle. I don't quite understand the technical side of it but "pigtails" is kind of a turn off for me.

Maybe consider it?

Either way, thanks for your hard work !

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Great Game ! Really appreciate the quality, I have a suggestion that might be a decent addition. It would be great (at least for me) if I had the option to change the girl's hairstyle. I don't quite understand the technical side of it but "pigtails" is kind of a turn off for me.

Maybe consider it?

Either way, thanks for your hard work !

Thank you! As those are prerendered video files, I just can't change anything on the fly. But pigtails are great!

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
What about some oral sex position?
Thank you for asking this. It will come later as 4. position. I plan to make a full position and ending sets for this. But this will come later after all the variations done. This game will be huge, I got many thing to do. Just I can't say sure which will come first.

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

Odjinud

Aug 25, 2020
Some fluids, such as blood (gore) and cum shall be good. Of course with the possibility of gore-free version for the faint hearted.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
is there blood in the game?
Not yet, but there will be when the animation revision done.

Some fluids, such as blood (gore) and cum shall be good. Of course with the possibility of gore-free version for the faint hearted.
Yes, I will add them as much as there should be. My fluids are limited so I am adding them at editing. Gore-Free idea, something I am thinking of too but maybe not possible as this should be a total new game with new videos, or I need to add ending choices to the game but it will rise the game file size.

And to be honest, I don't think someone would make the blood problem if he likes to see some gory stuff like biting a head off. I don't plan to make a bloodshed too as I don't like that by myself too.

Here is an example:

EndingSet_T5_1_P1_C1.mp4_snapshot_00.43_[2020.06.29_20.48.24].jpg

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
any chance this might be made public because right now i dont really have any money to spare
No, there won't be a public version. You can just wait and get later when there is more things added too. No need to hurry.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So what was added in this latest update, and maybe a walkthrough that's updated would be nice.
Understand if not dropping an updated walkthrough, but update on the Changelog would've been nice, just to know what's new. I do follow on Furaffinity, so I might have an idea what's new, but cofirmation would've been awesome

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So what was added in this latest update, and maybe a walkthrough that's updated would be nice.
Understand if not dropping an updated walkthrough, but update on the Changelog would've been nice, just to know what's new. I do follow on Furaffinity, so I might have an idea what's new, but cofirmation would've been awesome
As this is a furry based game, I think most people got a FA account. As you said, there is a very detailed changelog and game info there. Why do you need any confirmation to that?

here you can find every info and more at other posts.

But I will write here too. But this topic is not mine so.. it's a bit strange.

So what do we have with v0.5?
- 3 main positions with 25 skills (from 5 to 60 sec long) with critical versions, total 50.
- 52 Endings under 12 sets.
- You can just have a love story or go wild with Head stomps, body smotherings, deadly thighs, boobs of death, oral/anal soft/hard vores.. everything.. (never scat/watersports and no blood for this version.)
- Gallery for the Endings to watch them anytime!
- Leveling System - You will get skill points when finished the game with any ending but sad one. So the girl should be alive when you finished.
- Critical Skill Tree - At game start menu, when you click Laura, critical skill tree will open. You can give your skill points to open critical skills and improve their chances.
- Difficulty Setting - 3 Difficulty options, Relax is a gallery like with no stress of the game, easy will give you 3 skill point and normal 6.

Change Log for 0.5:

- Position 3 Skill 5-7-9 is open.
- First ending set for Position 3 with 5 endings, unbirth.
- Safe Mode: Even you finish with worse or brutal ending conditions, you will get good ending instead.
- Relax Difficulty all positions are open.
- Position 2 Skill 2 freeze fixed.

And a spoiler for future endings..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lakf

Dec 22, 2017
so hmm is there any other way for me to support you? Subscribestar just won't accept my card. i tried to subscribe to you 10 times and all i get is "payment refused"

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
so hmm is there any other way for me to support you? Subscribestar just won't accept my card. i tried to subscribe to you 10 times and all i get is "payment refused"
Send you a PM.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
we usually use this kind of game to pleasures ourselves,
so is kind of shocking when someone dies while we are masturbating
"We"? There are tons of pleasures in this world. Some of them are rare. Even the kinky people can alienate other kinkies they don't like. They just don't accept or respect, they mostly hate. For that reason, those "others" choose to hide mostly because they don't want to be hated by others because of their choices.

"we", who are "you"? Then who is my "we"? This forum is about adult games. Even you don't count the kinky ones, I am sure that, there is a huge "we" out there in the world who would think that, this whole forum and materials are "kind of shocking".

"You" just totally okay when you watch a CGI futa with human size dick fucks another human like there is a black whole inside without making any harm. But when there is no black whole and the bottom get hurt, you shocked. Heh, I get shocked more when there is no harm..

Please, I don't attack anyone with those words. But when someone acts like the voice of a majority as saying "we" and alienate others, I just don't like it. I don't find it right. I just did not want to be one of that "we" and choose to be "me" and I am with own "we".

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes