2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know anything about the new game "Testament of Minos"? Judging by drages' tweets it's already out, but there isn't a thread for it on here.
Alright, I got it. This is just the 720p version, since didn't want to pay too much. Have fun with it, create a thread or whatever^^
This is the current build (720p version) of his new game Testament of Minos:D

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
I paid money on his website and still have no sound even when he says "pay this much and get my games with sounds" pretty upset I paid good money for a game that's the same version and quality as the free version lmao what a rip off
Taken from their page:
As Blue Ribbon 1.0 is released, I want to reveal my next project to you.

BUT first of all, some people think with the end of the development of Blue Ribbon, I finished the project without delivering what I promised like other genders, races, audio.

TLTR: NO, everything I promised will be done under a new game with a different concept/design.
I can't really fault him for trying his best to be transparent.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I paid money on his website and still have no sound even when he says "pay this much and get my games with sounds" pretty upset I paid good money for a game that's the same version and quality as the free version lmao what a rip off
If you subbed to my Patreon/SStar, you will already able to get the Testament of Minos with everything (not the camera angles) Blue Ribbon got and much more and better. I don't understand your problem here.

Blue Ribbon was a little game but I wanted to go for a bigger project and give it a proper story. For that reason the name should change too.

probably you figured that out when you played ToM but you don't wanna return here to correct yourself.

Game development is hard when you are inexperienced and you try to do is alone or with few people. So you need to take turns or change things on the way. I try to explain those but people can act without hearing time to time. Thx for support!

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
If you subbed to my Patreon/SStar, you will already able to get the Testament of Minos with everything (not the camera angles) Blue Ribbon got and much more and better. I don't understand your problem here.

Blue Ribbon was a little game but I wanted to go for a bigger project and give it a proper story. For that reason the name should change too.

probably you figured that out when you played ToM but you don't wanna return here to correct yourself.

Game development is hard when you are inexperienced and you try to do is alone or with few people. So you need to take turns or change things on the way. I try to explain those but people can act without hearing time to time. Thx for support!
I understand you are trying your best to be transparent about the state of this, but the problem is that there was no way to learn about that from this website without being informed by someone. The only other way is to go to that specific post on your SubscribeStar, which requires money to see.
This is one of the challenges with games hosted here, especially as "complete". Usually only the game is uploaded, so any information that came along with its post is not usually present except for cheats. All they will see is what the game offers. I wouldn't expect many to read anything in the thread except the first page for info and the last few pages after playing to see if any issues they experienced were brought up.
This game is more like a finished game rather than a completed game. Personally, I wish you would have taken a little more time to remove all the cut aspects from being visible (such as the audio options and the non-functional prey toggle) or mentioned (revising the tutorial text to remove any missing content), and made a little static image explaining your situation accessible from the main menu or something. Probably too late for that now, but changes like this would have removed most of the confusion being constantly brought up here.

I am working on a review for this, and while I don't think it's exactly a bad game, that italicized sentence will certainly be a major point in my overall thoughts. Again, I know why the game is incomplete, but I'd like to be as fair as possible on both sides and try to look at it as the game itself.

Edit: I read over the developer's notes on the initial post, and it REALLY needs to be updated. This is the best way I can think of to explain why it's incomplete without needing to repeat yourself or even make another update to fix the issues. I wouldn't expect every single person to read it, but it would surely help.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I understand you are trying your best to be transparent about the state of this, but the problem is that there was no way to learn about that from this website without being informed by someone. The only other way is to go to that specific post on your SubscribeStar, which requires money to see.
This is one of the challenges with games hosted here, especially as "complete". Usually only the game is uploaded, so any information that came along with its post is not usually present except for cheats. All they will see is what the game offers. I wouldn't expect many to read anything in the thread except the first page for info and the last few pages after playing to see if any issues they experienced were brought up.
This game is more like a finished game rather than a completed game. Personally, I wish you would have taken a little more time to remove all the cut aspects from being visible (such as the audio options and the non-functional prey toggle) or mentioned (revising the tutorial text to remove any missing content), and made a little static image explaining your situation accessible from the main menu or something. Probably too late for that now, but changes like this would have removed most of the confusion being constantly brought up here.

I am working on a review for this, and while I don't think it's exactly a bad game, that italicized sentence will certainly be a major point in my overall thoughts. Again, I know why the game is incomplete, but I'd like to be as fair as possible on both sides and try to look at it as the game itself.

Edit: I read over the developer's notes on the initial post, and it REALLY needs to be updated. This is the best way I can think of to explain why it's incomplete without needing to repeat yourself or even make another update to fix the issues. I wouldn't expect every single person to read it, but it would surely help.
Thx for your care about this.

There are info about this at my FA journals but nobody reads them. As this is a pirating forum, I don't need to explain things here and I answer the guy over there as he mentioned he paid for it. If someone becomes a supporter today, he will already get the ToM and there is not many reason to play Blue Ribbon when you got Testament of Minos. I could even wipe this game but I let it stay for some camera angles, farm concept and it's vaginal sex.

Game development is not an easy task. You can't just throw cool ideas and make them work. At monthly supported systems like Patreon/SStar, you need to show/give people something as much as possible. It's not like Kickstarter. Developers change many things in a game development period. So you see only the result. Blue Ribbon was a part of my game development and the concept needed to change for greater good. But Blue Ribbon is a finished step as it's own. You just don't have the audio.

As short, this is an old story. I already passed it and working on a serious RPG now. Everyone welcome to follow me if they are interested.

Again thx for your interest but I would like to see your honest review about ToM too as it will get huge updates in this year.

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
No need to repeat yourself. As a ROM hacker, I know full-well how hard game development can be.
I honestly do think some of the criticism of this game is valid, given the way you finished development without tying off the loose ends. Again, this isn't about lacking content or features, but presenting the game for what it is, instead of what it was going to be. I cannot imagine it being too difficult to redo the tutorial screens and remove disable the sound options entirely, but whatever. All I'll say is that you would certainly get lambasted for doing what you did here in a retail game.

Anyway, I'll be dropping a ton of feedback on ToM's thread soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabaz and Red Sand

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
No need to repeat yourself. As a ROM hacker, I know full-well how hard game development can be.
I honestly do think some of the criticism of this game is valid, given the way you finished development without tying off the loose ends. Again, this isn't about lacking content or features, but presenting the game for what it is, instead of what it was going to be. I cannot imagine it being too difficult to redo the tutorial screens and remove disable the sound options entirely, but whatever. All I'll say is that you would certainly get lambasted for doing what you did here in a retail game.

Anyway, I'll be dropping a ton of feedback on ToM's thread soon.
Thx for detailed review. It's very detailed with even all of the endings listed and you figured the system out nicely. I would like to have as a tester (I am serious).

I guess it's fair enough but I don't know what you like. My stuff is about humiliation and forced sex. If you don't like that part, it would be very hard to review. It's like to try to talk about bloody horror movies when you like romantic comedies.

Please know or remember that, I am not a coder. I got a coder, full time working for me and the old one replaced some months ago. For that reason, it's nearly impossible for me to return to old projects and change things. I don't want to confuse my supporters too. That misunderstanding comes from people who pirated the game and they don't have any idea about what I work on today. You already explained it at your review.

I would like to see you and your suggestions at my discord server too. I am always open for more angles.

For reviewing ToM, I would like to check the future plans at my discord server too as there will be many new things coming with next months. And as I add and change things every month, I would not think to review the build shared here would give it a justice.

Another fact is, I am an animator. I am doing games to make my animations more interactive. Most of the game devs create their game and then try to find art to put in them. But I am making art and create a game to put them in. For that reason, my games got tons of animations compared to other lewd games. It takes time to create so much animations as I work about 10 hour per day, but we got a movie experience in the end :).

Jan 7, 2021
Here the fix for the whitescreen: i dont know why but just unzip the game with the option "extract here" on your desktop. i got the same problem in any regular folder like the download folder, but it works if the folder of the game is on the desktop

Reactions: naxter
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes