2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
strange it doesn't have anal, all those extra deep penetration, including complete ATWT - just doesn't make much sense being vaginal
or at least accompany it with nice juicy guro, i know not many people into it, but it would fit nicely here
Agreement

Baymax

Feb 17, 2018
Hello, i´ve downloaded the Game, unzipped it and started it. The Menu, the Options etc.
everything is displayed correctly. But when i start a game, there is no picture to see, no Cow, no girl. All i can see are the Values on the right side, with the Positions etc. I´ve runned the Game on every Graphic Option, on every samplerate, on every resolution. No change to see. Yes, i have a really good Computer, i can play literally everything with it. Does anybody know what´s the Problem with that? Thanks in advance. 2021-08-11.png 2021-08-11 (1).png 2021-08-11 (2).png

Reactions: poxelking

Baymax

Feb 17, 2018
Hello, i´ve downloaded the Game, unzipped it and started it. The Menu, the Options etc.
everything is displayed correctly. But when i start a game, there is no picture to see, no Cow, no girl. All i can see are the Values on the right side, with the Positions etc. I´ve runned the Game on every Graphic Option, on every samplerate, on every resolution. No change to see. Yes, i have a really good Computer, i can play literally everything with it. Does anybody know what´s the Problem with that? Thanks in advance. View attachment 1347614 View attachment 1347613 View attachment 1347615
Hi again. I´ve found the Problem. I didn´t saw that the whole Gamefolder was in another Folder. So, i have taken the Mainfolder (where all the Data is) out of the other Folder and now all works. I will let this Reply here, for other People who have the same Issue. Ok, have a good day. ;)

sarisse

Apr 25, 2018
Hi again. I´ve found the Problem. I didn´t saw that the whole Gamefolder was in another Folder. So, i have taken the Mainfolder (where all the Data is) out of the other Folder and now all works. I will let this Reply here, for other People who have the same Issue. Ok, have a good day. ;)
i don't understand what you did ?

i'm having the same problem of a blank screen where the animation should be.

Baymax

Feb 17, 2018
i don't understand what you did ?

i'm having the same problem of a blank screen where the animation should be.
Hi, at first you download the game, then you unzip it. now you have the whole Gamefolder. You open it in another window. You take out the Folder that is in the open Folder. That´s it. Then you can play the Game without errors or blanks etc. i hope i could help you. Have a good Day. :)

sarisse

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, at first you download the game, then you unzip it. now you have the whole Gamefolder. You open it in another window. You take out the Folder that is in the open Folder. That´s it. Then you can play the Game without errors or blanks etc. i hope i could help you. Have a good Day. :)
well thanks for the answer but it doesn't change anything. i think it's because i'm still running windows 7 on this comp

Baymax

Feb 17, 2018
well thanks for the answer but it doesn't change anything. i think it's because i'm still running windows 7 on this comp
Hi, it may have something to do with it, but also it can be that the System Requirements are lower than the expectations. at the Minimum you need a PC with an Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor, the Graphics say you need at minimum an Intel HD 2000 or equivalent graphics. This Graphic Card is on the Niveau of an Geforce G 105M, here the information to the Geforce G 105M Card.

CodenameN10M-GE1
ArchitekturG9x
Pipelines8 - unified
Kerntakt640 MHz
Shadertakt1600 MHz
Speichertakt700 MHz
Speicherbandbreite64 Bit
SpeichertypGDDR2, GDDR3
Max. Speichergröße512 MB
Shared Memorynein
DirectXDirectX 10, Shader 4.0
Herstellungsprozess65 nm
FeaturesOpenGL 2.1, GeForce Boost, kein PhysX Support, Unterstützte Auflösungen (wenn vom NB Hersteller unterstützt): HDMI: 1920x1200, DisplayPort: 2560x1600, VGA/LCD: 2048x1536, PCI-E 2.0, 7.1 Sound over HDMI (wenn vom Hersteller unterstützt), 23x23mm Package
Erscheinungsdatum08.01.2009

You will need at least this Graphic Card for the Game. An Dual Core Processor, Minimum 2Gb or 4Gb Ram etc. I think you can use the Compatibility Mode for the Game. Maybe then you can play the Game. Simply right click on the BlueRibbon.exe, go to Compatibility, under "run the program in compatibility mode" you can choose in which Windowsversion the Game should start. When there is no newer Windows as Windows 7, then i think you can´t play the Game. I hope you can play it. It is a very nice Game. Wish you a great Week. ;)

Reactions: sarisse

stranger747

Feb 13, 2019
did annyone found a fix for the white screen bug? does it only happens with the versions on some links or is it related to some OS? is there some specific hardwere requairements that i should know or something?

Baymax

Feb 17, 2018
did annyone found a fix for the white screen bug? does it only happens with the versions on some links or is it related to some OS? is there some specific hardwere requairements that i should know or something?
Hi, at first you download the game, then you unzip it. now you have the whole Gamefolder. You open it in another window. You take out the Folder that is in the open Folder. That´s it. Then you can play the Game without errors or blanks etc. i hope i could help you.
at the Minimum you need a PC with an Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor, the Graphics say you need at minimum an Intel HD 2000 or equivalent graphics. This Graphic Card is on the Niveau of an Geforce G 105M, here the information to the Geforce G 105M Card.

CodenameN10M-GE1
ArchitekturG9x
Pipelines8 - unified
Kerntakt640 MHz
Shadertakt1600 MHz
Speichertakt700 MHz
Speicherbandbreite64 Bit
SpeichertypGDDR2, GDDR3
Max. Speichergröße512 MB
Shared Memorynein
DirectXDirectX 10, Shader 4.0
Herstellungsprozess65 nm
FeaturesOpenGL 2.1, GeForce Boost, kein PhysX Support, Unterstützte Auflösungen (wenn vom NB Hersteller unterstützt): HDMI: 1920x1200, DisplayPort: 2560x1600, VGA/LCD: 2048x1536, PCI-E 2.0, 7.1 Sound over HDMI (wenn vom Hersteller unterstützt), 23x23mm Package
Erscheinungsdatum08.01.2009

You will need at least this Graphic Card for the Game. An Dual Core Processor, Minimum 2Gb or 4Gb Ram etc. I think you can use the Compatibility Mode for the Game. Maybe then you can play the Game. Simply right click on the BlueRibbon.exe, go to Compatibility, under "run the program in compatibility mode" you can choose in which Windowsversion the Game should start. When there is no newer Windows as Windows 7, then i think you can´t play the Game. Have a good Week. :)

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Hi, at first you download the game, then you unzip it. now you have the whole Gamefolder. You open it in another window. You take out the Folder that is in the open Folder. That´s it. Then you can play the Game without errors or blanks etc. i hope i could help you.
Could you try to reword this a bit please? I really don't understand what you mean by "take out the Folder that is in the open Folder". Do you mean delete, or move? Where should I move it to? What is the folder you're talking about called?

sarisse

Apr 25, 2018
the game will unzip your "blue ribbon" folder" in another "blue ribbon" folder; you have to cut/paste the inner folder out.

Baymax

Feb 17, 2018
Could you try to reword this a bit please? I really don't understand what you mean by "take out the Folder that is in the open Folder". Do you mean delete, or move? Where should I move it to? What is the folder you're talking about called?
hi, sorry for my bad english. how sarisse said: You have to download the game, this is a zip file. You unzip the file with winrar or 7zip. you become a folder and in this folder is the whole mainfolder. Take this folder out an you can play the game without any bugs or issues.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes