2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
1.0 has arrived, & I guess that's a wrap for this one. Oh well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's a MEGA mirror for the game itself:
Since this is the final version for now, I'll be updating my MEGA folder containing the animation files & organizing it a bit better later during the day or weekend. As usual, feel free to contact me for a link to said folder at my .

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Yes, Blue Ribbon has ended. Drages is now busy with a new game with is much more story based, while Blue Ribbon will still be a part of this new game. It's called "Testament of Minos" and it's again with Laura as MC.

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
This game needs a guide on how to get certain endings. Seems like the older Endings Mega is dead for a while which is a shame but the normal for Mega.

Reactions: libertypics

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
On his FA page it says that there is a cheat to unlock the entire ending gallery, does someone know what that cheat is? >.>
I've been grinding for max level and I thaught it might just tell me when that happens but that didn't happen...

Reactions: libertypics

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
1.0 has arrived, & I guess that's a wrap for this one. Oh well.
And here's a MEGA mirror for the game itself: Mega
Since this is the final version for now, I'll be updating my MEGA folder containing the animation files & organizing it a bit better later during the day or weekend. As usual, feel free to contact me for a link to said folder at my .
Do you also have the sound version?

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
This game needs a guide on how to get certain endings. Seems like the older Endings Mega is dead for a while which is a shame but the normal for Mega.
On his FA page it says that there is a cheat to unlock the entire ending gallery, does someone know what that cheat is? >.>
I've been grinding for max level and I thaught it might just tell me when that happens but that didn't happen...
If you take a quick look at the spoiler in my previous post containing the original post for this update, you'll find the cheat codes for unlocking everything in the gallery. I'm still working on organizing all the animations myself, as well. It'll take me some time, so please bear with me in the meantime.
Do you also have the sound version?
I don't think a sound version is available, at least not currently. If there is, I haven't been able to find it at all.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
If you take a quick look at the spoiler in my previous post containing the original post for this update, you'll find the cheat codes for unlocking everything in the gallery. I'm still working on organizing all the animations myself, as well. It'll take me some time, so please bear with me in the meantime.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Hotfix build. Not much to say here. Probably doesn't do much for users experiencing the white/black screen errors, either.

lilboat_xd

Jul 9, 2021
Hotfix build. Not much to say here. Probably doesn't do much for users experiencing the white/black screen errors, either.
MEGA
pretty neat game, cant download it doe, at 1.3gb/1.6gb it crashes my browser and megasync just gets stuck, could you upload it somewhere else maybe?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes