2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
imagine If someone caught you playing this, how do you even begin to explain to them ?
"I like killing people with my penis."
somthing along those lines, i played the one with the wolf in it but >.> after viewing the pictures i don't think ill take a second go at this. art looks nice though.

menny

May 28, 2017
how to get vore ending?
No vore(as I checked thorough, Just her typically crushing the girls skull(this artist did alot of gore stuff and some of it is quite something, mainly just head crushes) The only Vore-ish thing is a kiss(?) move where she puts the girls head in her mouth entirely

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
No vore(as I checked thorough, Just her typically crushing the girls skull(this artist did alot of gore stuff and some of it is quite something, mainly just head crushes) The only Vore-ish thing is a kiss(?) move where she puts the girls head in her mouth entirely
Check the endings - there's a bunch of vore in there

menny

May 28, 2017
Check the endings - there's a bunch of vore in there
I just looked through the doc, even used crt+F, Vore is not mentioned once in there and the only ending types are and I quote
"SAD ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 0, CLIMAX IS NOT FULL.
GOOD ENDING: HEALTH HIGHER THEN 1000, CLIMAX IS FULL.
BAD ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 0, CLIMAX IS FULL.
WORSE ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 1000, RES LOWER THEN 70, CLIMAX FULL
BRUTAL ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 500, RES LOWER THEN 30, CLIMAX FULL"

No endings have vore

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I just looked through the doc, even used crt+F, Vore is not mentioned once in there and the only ending types are and I quote
"SAD ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 0, CLIMAX IS NOT FULL.
GOOD ENDING: HEALTH HIGHER THEN 1000, CLIMAX IS FULL.
BAD ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 0, CLIMAX IS FULL.
WORSE ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 1000, RES LOWER THEN 70, CLIMAX FULL
BRUTAL ENDING: HEALTH LOWER THEN 500, RES LOWER THEN 30, CLIMAX FULL"

No endings have vore
You don't count eating the head as vore?

menny

May 28, 2017
You don't count eating the head as vore?
no, Vore to me is eating another being(be it macro or just the absurd) and in the case of the head thing I mentioned that earlier as it's the only thing I could think they were referring too, but even then from this artist it's a sort of kiss transition, there is no ending that finished with the girl being fully eaten/vored so I stand by my answer that this game contains no vore

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
no, Vore to me is eating another being(be it macro or just the absurd) and in the case of the head thing I mentioned that earlier as it's the only thing I could think they were referring too, but even then from this artist it's a sort of kiss transition, there is no ending that finished with the girl being fully eaten/vored so I stand by my answer that this game contains no vore
Like, I get it. I prefer soft vore too. But hard vore exists. This is that.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes