2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
I just stumbled across this one, I'm pretty sure its 1-8-6 (in position 2)
but its tricky because she cant get to zero HP.(i think)
just tried it with about 400 health more than 30 res= facesitting
less than 30 = AV

Last edited:

Wollffett

Jul 24, 2019
To my knowledge both vore endings are brutal which means less than 500 but more than 0 health less than 30 resistance and full climax

digdugg

Sep 24, 2018
So from what I've seen so far theres an ending where she is smothered by balls, with ass, slides cock down throat and lays on her, vore where whole body is eaten, vore where head is bitten off, and anal vore

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
So from what I've seen so far theres an ending where she is smothered by balls, with ass, slides cock down throat and lays on her, vore where whole body is eaten, vore where head is bitten off, and anal vore
Not good enough there is 46 endings in this version with 5 different categories

digdugg

Sep 24, 2018
Not good enough there is 46 endings in this version with 5 different categories
Yeah I've been messing around with different things and sometimes just get same animations these are just the unique ones I've had time to find so far

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah I've been messing around with different things and sometimes just get same animations these are just the unique ones I've had time to find so far
Yea some endings are pretty extensive with specific skills to use before the end and ending categories depend of health and climax and brutal and worse endings are dependent of resistance

digdugg

Sep 24, 2018
Yea some endings are pretty extensive with specific skills to use before the end and ending categories depend of health and climax and brutal and worse endings are dependent of resistance
I know game is early alpha and just wish I didn't have to wait so long to try for different scenes. I'm really curious to see what the 3rd pose is going to be. The games pretty well developed considering how early alpha it is.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I know game is early alpha and just wish I didn't have to wait so long to try for different scenes. I'm really curious to see what the 3rd pose is going to be. The games pretty well developed considering how early alpha it is.
Thank you! Even as alpha, i hate to publish things not working or unfinished. I don't like to answer questions at pirating places.
But as there are many animations and endings, there should be something to able to trigger it. As it's a game, there will be some not very easy things to do on this way.

I am sharing many art and gifs at my twitter, furaffinity and discord.. you can follow me at those places.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Oo.. thx Dude:coffee:
Thx for your review btw. I just respect so much to BotN as it's an actual game rather then using prerendered animations. It's already so hard to make it animated and you try to make it a game and use size difference.. I can't imagine the hell of it. I will try my best :)

Reactions: oakbeatle

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Thx for your review btw. I just respect so much to BotN as it's an actual game rather then using prerendered animations. It's already so hard to make it animated and you try to make it a game and use size difference.. I can't imagine the hell of it. I will try my best :)
BotN is amazing. A stunning, vast open world, gorgeous models, not a bad entertaining character editor, using it I've done a lot of different furry ones))) Using BotN, you can rest quietly, relax and achieve what you want, there are no critical moments in the game.
In Blue Ribbon everything is more complicated, but the models and animations are great. Not everything is balanced in the gameplay, no saves, no "pause" (to rest and collect your thoughts))) there are no rewards for progress in the game))) there are not even little blue bows for progress:), but no bugs. Everything is very atmospheric and authentic.

Many times I had different stats and got the ending: "Position 1 === 1 to 2 === Camera 1" but I still could not activate the CAM -1,-2,-3, POS-3, S-10(?) I also could not activate Skill 9 P2, although the requirements were met and other stats have been in various variations many times(used the buttons "Main Menu" and also "Restart"). I understand that there is not much in this early build of the game. I guess I was just unlucky) As one Cool Dude said: The Probability is common sense reduced to calculation;)
Sorry for my English, I don’t know English very well. (But I’m fluent in perfect excellent Russian swearing):LOL:. I use google translator more often.)

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
For no pause, you can just go idle. Progress is something complicated for an adult game. I planned 2 big skill tree plan and scrapped them because even it creates a progress, it will will make more grinding. As this is a tactical game rather then strategic, you would like to play it limited time for your needs anyway. But i will add a skill tree anyway, without damaging your fun at the game. And there are endings.. you get your endings with progress. Next version will have gallery and it will be important.
All you counted there as cameras, position 3 and some skills are not done yet. We are at alpha and the purpose is bug hunt mostly. Even i mostly check for bugs and my releases are bug free, it's better to have a much bigger player base to check much more possibilities. You already know that.
My english is not well too.
And i answer many questions even i said i won't do that here. Heh.

Reactions: Iluha and oakbeatle

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hi!
I am Drages, an animator from the old basic 3D cartoon days. I made many kinds of animations for 10 years. Now i am working on adult furry animations and games.

"IMPORTANT INFO to all PATREONS"
From now on, i won't post any animation or game link. Please join to my
subscribestar account if you want to support and get all the stuff i create. You can find my page link at my galleries.
For people who wants to stay at PATREON, you will get all the news here but the products will be published via personal messages. So after you became patreon, give me some hours to send you all links for your tiers.

Thank you!

My art is about size different encounters. I use many pairing combinations with herms, males and females.

• Angry
Reactions: Iluha

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Hi!
I am Drages, an animator from the old basic 3D cartoon days. I made many kinds of animations for 10 years. Now i am working on adult furry animations and games.

"IMPORTANT INFO to all PATREONS"
From now on, i won't post any animation or game link. Please join to my
subscribestar account if you want to support and get all the stuff i create. You can find my page link at my galleries.
For people who wants to stay at PATREON, you will get all the news here but the products will be published via personal messages. So after you became patreon, give me some hours to send you all links for your tiers.

Thank you!

My art is about size different encounters. I use many pairing combinations with herms, males and females.

Obvious strategic miscalculations of the developer in marketing .. Only 5,5 discussion pages. Alas(

Last edited:

eyehearshapes

Aug 3, 2018
For no pause, you can just go idle. Progress is something complicated for an adult game. I planned 2 big skill tree plan and scrapped them because even it creates a progress, it will will make more grinding. As this is a tactical game rather then strategic, you would like to play it limited time for your needs anyway. But i will add a skill tree anyway, without damaging your fun at the game. And there are endings.. you get your endings with progress. Next version will have gallery and it will be important.
All you counted there as cameras, position 3 and some skills are not done yet. We are at alpha and the purpose is bug hunt mostly. Even i mostly check for bugs and my releases are bug free, it's better to have a much bigger player base to check much more possibilities. You already know that.
My english is not well too.
And i answer many questions even i said i won't do that here. Heh.
I Like that you differentiate between strategic an tactical. Also I would love to see that tasty redhead get fully devoured by that horny cow

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I Like that you differentiate between strategic an tactical. Also I would love to see that tasty redhead get fully devoured by that horny cow
There is such an option in the endings of the game. Btw, I got this ending by accident.) The cow ate the redhead through the ass;)

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Damn How have I not gotten that yet?
I do not remember exactly all the values of the necessary indicators to get this event in the game. The bottom timeline is 3/5 ~ 2/3, at the end the skill button is 8, orgasm is 2500. The game is not balanced enough.
And most likely there will be no update of the game on f95. This topic will soon die out here.

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
I do not remember exactly all the values of the necessary indicators to get this event in the game. The bottom timeline is 3/5 ~ 2/3, at the end the skill button is 8, orgasm is 2500. The game is not balanced enough.
And most likely there will be no update of the game on f95. This topic will soon die out here.
I was contacted by the dev and have decided to take down the link. Following the conversation I've decided that putting the link out there so early after it wen live wasn't the best idea.

But to be honest this game turns into a bit of a slog when trying to complete the gallery

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes