2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
It's not in yet
The game has become more balanced, but damn it, I don't understand why if you add 800 to 1680 or 1660 orgasms, then you get 2500))) with the subtraction of health indicators, everything is more or less clear, although there are also mistakes.
This game is not for relaxation and is long enough in time(~ 30 min))) but it has something meaningless, reminiscent of the conveyor belt of Japanese games, where developers dump complex gameplay and confusion on the heads of ordinary users, which, as it seems to the developers, will make the player play the game forever. Alot of japanese game have grind for the sake of extending gametime, while not adding anything substantial to the experiance. This is tiring, intimidating and repulsive to players.
In general, the update of the game from 0.1 to 0.3 ))) is significant, a lot of new and interesting things, and not much time has passed.:coffee:
Btw is it necessary for the timeline to end completely without getting any ending in the game, or is it not necessary for the timeline to end? How important are the "critical chance" in skills indicators?
Anyone aware of the supposed 0.4 changelog?:)

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
The game has become more balanced, but damn it, I don't understand why if you add 800 to 1680 or 1660 orgasms, then you get 2500))) with the subtraction of health indicators, everything is more or less clear, although there are also mistakes.
This game is not for relaxation and is long enough in time(~ 30 min))) but it has something meaningless, reminiscent of the conveyor belt of Japanese games, where developers dump complex gameplay and confusion on the heads of ordinary users, which, as it seems to the developers, will make the player play the game forever. Alot of japanese game have grind for the sake of extending gametime, while not adding anything substantial to the experiance. This is tiring, intimidating and repulsive to players.
In general, the update of the game from 0.1 to 0.3 ))) is significant, a lot of new and interesting things, and not much time has passed.:coffee:
Btw is it necessary for the timeline to end completely without getting any ending in the game, or is it not necessary for the timeline to end? How important are the "critical chance" in skills indicators?
Don't ask me I'm not the developer

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I answer to most of those questions at my subscriberstar posts already. Most of the game aspects are not together yet so numbers are still not final. There will be 2 more alpha versions and then we will have the real gameplay amd progression.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Don't ask me I'm not the developer
Wow.. Since when did the F95 website become afraid of developers?
Constructive conversation is never useless.
I answer to most of those questions at my subscriberstar posts already. Most of the game aspects are not together yet so numbers are still not final. There will be 2 more alpha versions and then we will have the real gameplay amd progression.
But at least it is least commentary)))
Hmm .. The economic effect of discussion on free, even pirated sites is always useful and positive for the developer. The authors of such games as "BotN", "LonaRPG", "The Last Barbarian" and others are well aware of this. Correct marketing moves always lead to project success. It's elementary.
Why despise and hate everyone? :)

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Why despise and hate everyone? :)
You just create consumption on your own. I don't hate or despite anybody. I never said that. You talk always like you know the correct things at marketing, development, how to act.. You are so sure of yourself. You think they are basic things and you are blaming me doing all wrong even they are "elementary".. For short, you think I am doing all wrong. You can freely think that of course but telling this again and again.. is this nice for you?

Azguelia is not afraid, you just talked about the game aspects as you quote him and he said he does not have any idea about those and ask to the dev why he did the game like this. This is very logical to me and I still can't see anything about being afraid.

You act strange. I am use to any kind of people in this community. There is no problem about this. BUT acting like knowing everything better and telling people that without any chance of being a bit wrong is not so nice at my book. Free discussion is of course usefull and for that we got many places like discord, gallery sites, supporting sites.. so many places and we already do that. Sadly you are not at those places so you choose to discuss things here. AND you don't discuss, you just tell your undeniable truths and blame others to not knowing those. You just take some words and change them something totally different. Like I am hating everyone..

Shocking for you maybe but I got different ideas and truths.. I think I got rights to have them. You don't like them and you think I will fail, ok.. just I got it and you don't need to repeat that. You are insulting me with your words and this is not respectful.

Thamosii

May 4, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a way to extract the prerendered animations from the game? With no gallery, cryptic methods to get each ending, and no way of knowing which is which, it's a huge pain in the ass. I just wanna jerk off, dammit.

Reactions: oakbeatle

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a way to extract the prerendered animations from the game? With no gallery, cryptic methods to get each ending, and no way of knowing which is which, it's a huge pain in the ass. I just wanna jerk off, dammit.
Well, you can go to C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\LocalLow\BlueRibbon\BlueRibbon there you will find an output log, change all values to 2 and you will unlock the full gallery.

oakbeatle

Jan 27, 2020
Well, you can go to C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\LocalLow\BlueRibbon\BlueRibbon there you will find an output log, change all values to 2 and you will unlock the full gallery.
the game resets the output log every time i try to do that

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes