Collection Pinup Blue-Senpai Collection [2021-09-18] [Blue-Senpai]

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
BlueSenpai apparently open all his level 3 rewards for the fanbox subscribers and someone shared the link on kemono

--> DEAD

The total size is 36.76 GB, but if you remove the .psd files and download just the images, it's down to about 3.3GB.
If someone wants to archive the .psd, better run because this link expire on 31/08.

EDIT:
Checking his fanbox page, the level 4 and 5 rewards are also open for those who donate, now we need to wait and see if someone posts theses links too before they expire, which is what usually happens on kemono unfortunately.

Last edited:

Coloottl

Jun 27, 2019
BlueSenpai apparently open all his level 3 rewards for the fanbox subscribers and someone shared the link on kemono

Mega

The total size is 36.76 GB, but if you remove the .psd files and download just the images, it's down to about 3.3GB.
If someone wants to archive the .psd, better run because this link expire on 31/08.

EDIT:
Checking his fanbox page, the level 4 and 5 rewards are also open for those who donate, now we need to wait and see if someone posts theses links too before they expire, which is what usually happens on kemono unfortunately.
Sheesh dude

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020

Mega

EDIT:
Don't share the artist's original link, the artist will know if a massive influx of people start using their link. Make a mirror and then share the link, if the link goes dark and no one here has the files then we are screwed.

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Don't share the artist's original link, the artist will know if a massive influx of people start using their link. Make a mirror and then share the link, if the link goes dark and no one here has the files then we are screwed.
I doubt that this matter, the link was shared on kemono party, so is already public, here people at least need a account to see links.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
I doubt that this matter, the link was shared on kemono party, so is already public, here people at least need a account to see links.
The less public the original link the better, let's say they have ~250 Tier 3 supporters, and all of a sudden 500+ people are accessing the link, there is a chance it could be disabled.

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
The less public the original link the better, let's say they have ~250 Tier 3 supporters, and all of a sudden 500+ people are accessing the link, there is a chance it could be disabled.
Yes, I understand what you mean and I agree, if I had taken the link myself on the rewards page or on some private tracker, however it was shared already in the kemono party, now it doesn't matter anymore.

Hell, yourself shared earlier in this post the link to his kemono party page, how is this different?
Grab new stuff , check frequently as links are soon disabled.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Yes, I understand what you mean and I agree, if I had taken the link myself on the rewards page or on some private tracker, however it was shared already in the kemono party, now it doesn't matter anymore.

Hell, yourself shared earlier in this post the link to his kemono party page, how is this different?
I shared that link because at the time most of the links were dead and those that were active were only going to be open for a few days, the artist is going to care less for links shared for individual uploads. Now considering the archive link is dead 3 days earlier, the artist noticed that more than the amount of Tier 3 supporters he had were downloading his entire collection. It would have been better to back up the archive or share it privately with an uploader here before sharing the link to more people. Only got 20GB downloaded before the link went dark. I will try to share this with an uploader when I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: DashLapS

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
I shared that link because at the time most of the links were dead and those that were active were only going to be open for a few days, the artist is going to care less for links shared for individual uploads. Now considering the archive link is dead 3 days earlier, the artist noticed that more than the amount of Tier 3 supporters he had were downloading his entire collection. It would have been better to back up the archive or share it privately with an uploader here before sharing the link to more people. Only got 20GB downloaded before the link went dark. I will try to share this with an uploader when I can.
Dude you are still on this!? What I need to do for you to understand that this link was already dead in the moment it was shared on kemono party!?
Or do you think that kemono party is a secret little club that only a dozen people know about!?
Your complaint towards me is pointless, you are just gatekeeping the link because it is convenient for you and your internet speed.

Anyway, here is the files (without the .psd, because I never download .psd) for anyone that missed the download link.

Password: 17259781

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Dude you are still on this!? What I need to do for you to understand that this link was already dead in the moment it was shared on kemono party!?
Or do you think that kemono party is a secret little club that only a dozen people know about!?
Your complaint towards me is pointless, you are just gatekeeping the link because it is convenient for you and your internet speed.

Anyway, here is the files (without the .psd, because I never download .psd) for anyone that missed the download link.
Google Drive
I'm sorry if I came off as hostile, that was never my intention. Just trying to do what is best to get everything archived.

Reactions: Smart and pretty

Jolmis04

Feb 26, 2020

Google Drive
Thanks for sharing

NoWeeby

Sep 12, 2020

Google Drive
I tried using the password but it didn't work.. Don't know if I did anything wrong or if it's the password that's wrong.

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
I tried using the password but it didn't work.. Don't know if I did anything wrong or if it's the password that's wrong.
Password and file are ok, I download myself to check after I upload it, check if you didn't copy any blank space, is just the 8 numbers and nothing more.

Last edited:

NoWeeby

Sep 12, 2020
Password and file are ok, I download myself to check after I upload it, check if you didn't copy any blank space, is just the 8 numbers and nothing more.
The password didn't work on my mac, but it worked on my pc which is weird. Thanks for the help though!!