Collection Pinup Blue-Senpai Collection [2021-09-18] [Blue-Senpai]

May 15, 2021
Any chance of a re-up for the level 5 archive? As someone mentioned, many of the files are incomplete and unviewable (.part files being still remaining).

Some thoughts on this, as it happens pretty often in a certain situation for me (although whoever downloaded the OP files may have experienced this under completely different conditions than I describe below).

For me, this usually happens when downloading via jdownloader using a premium multi-hoster account like real-debrid.

Under these circumstances, mega downloads will often successfully "complete" in jdownloader but actually are incomplete with remaining .part files. The only way I know to quickly discover if this has happened afterward is to use Everything to search for .part files in the subfolders of the download directory, or use something like IrfanView to load all thumbnails of all the subdirectories of the download folder (incomplete file thumbnails fail to load).

If I download without using a multi-hoster account via jdownloader, I never get this issue (of course the problem then becomes limited bandwidth and timeouts from mega). Downloading direct from the browser also does not seem to have this issue.

Edit: Added a list of all the incompletes.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Any chance of a re-up for the level 5 archive? As someone mentioned, many of the files are incomplete and unviewable (.part files being still remaining).

Some thoughts on this, as it happens pretty often in a certain situation for me (although whoever downloaded the OP files may have experienced this under completely different conditions than I describe below).

For me, this usually happens when downloading via jdownloader using a premium multi-hoster account like real-debrid.

Under these circumstances, mega downloads will often successfully "complete" in jdownloader but actually are incomplete with remaining .part files. The only way I know to quickly discover if this has happened afterward is to use Everything to search for .part files in the subfolders of the download directory, or use something like IrfanView to load all thumbnails of all the subdirectories of the download folder (incomplete file thumbnails fail to load).

If I download without using a multi-hoster account via jdownloader, I never get this issue (of course the problem then becomes limited bandwidth and timeouts from mega). Downloading direct from the browser also does not seem to have this issue.

Edit: Added a list of all the incompletes.
You are right
There are some incomplete files.

I think this link is complete works excluding psd
This link include all level 5 works until october
Please download as soon as possible

Myrmysdia

May 5, 2021
You are right
There are some incomplete files.

Mega
I think this link is complete works excluding psd
This link include all level 5 works until october
Please download as soon as possible
Its already dead, not sure if its reported or if you removed it yourself.
if its the latter can you keep it up longer, if its the former then guess I need to be lucky enough to download it instantly once I see it being posted.