Collection Pinup Blue-Senpai Collection [2021-09-18] [Blue-Senpai]

detsuahxe

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm reading this right but if people in this thread were actually just sharing the MEGAs from the patreon itself, please don't do that. Download the data and rehost it somewhere else so it can stay up longer. It takes a few minutes and saves a great deal of trouble.

Reactions: Raptor255555

antoniofuentessss

Oct 20, 2022
The problem is that blue senpai himself has deactivated the tier 5 link because he would have realized that people were entering without paying, so for the moment we will have to wait

RoachBoi

May 10, 2020
No, I just found the page, whoever is leaking frequently updates after the author updates their patreon, click the links that aren't expired to get uncensored versions. Also check booru boards like rule34 for other images.
Thats literally the authors himself. He "leaks" one photo of the set or so

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Well guys, after a while I'm back :D

LVL 5 Rewards: Mega
LVL 5 (tentacles and atrocities?) Rewards: Mega

I don't know when the links will drop, so download as much as you want
Thanks for the link but i have a quick question didnt he had stuff in the old Mega that goes from 1165 to 1285?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the link but i have a quick question didnt he had stuff in the old Mega that goes from 1165 to 1285?
Should be there if the link still active.
I have them in my archive, but I cant host it elsewhere bcs the size limitation. The whole folder is around 200gigs atm.