Collection Pinup Blue-Senpai Collection [2021-09-18] [Blue-Senpai]

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
No offense to the Blue (his art is still really good) but what happened to his art? I haven't really paid attention the last 2 years but every girl he draws has the same exact body now, kinda bland.

casterxd

Aug 30, 2017
No offense to the Blue (his art is still really good) but what happened to his art? I haven't really paid attention the last 2 years but every girl he draws has the same exact body now, kinda bland.
Doesn't surprise me considering that when you "commission" him you only get to pick the girl and two tags (anal, futa, fellatio, etc.) and that's it, HE gets to choose the position, lighting and everything else. If it weren't for his quality I wouldn't be interested in his works. I genuinely hate artists that treat their works as the Krabby Patty secret formula and never release them a month or two down the line.

Somedude745

Apr 9, 2023
I know this probably isn’t the proper crowd to ask this but does this include the futa versions too? I like both and it doesn’t have futa/trans in the tags.

bigmodiesel

Sep 6, 2023
I know this probably isn’t the proper crowd to ask this but does this include the futa versions too? I like both and it doesn’t have futa/trans in the tags.
I went through the Level 5 download and just randomly hit some folders and I didn't see any. TBH I like it too and I had better luck just hitting up one of the r34 sites with gallery-dl or something similar and downloading everything tagged with bluesenpai. And his Twitter feed has futa stuff posted on it.

Lapisxlazuli

Aug 28, 2019
Just a quick question -> Are there any plans to update this thread with the works for 2022 - 2023?

Last edited: