Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The nier folder has a corrupted video titled 2b - love hotel. Soul Calibur also has a corrupted video titleed Ivy Doggystyle 1
When i downloaded them, only 2B - love hotel was corrupted. Not Ivy Doggysyle 1

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
For as good as Blueberg is with SFM, I do wish he used blender.
Understandable. Their works would look amazing with it.

Is that what everybody's using these days? If so, SFM is superior. Not everybody needs to go the way of uncanny valley ultrarealism.
Fair. People don't give sfm enough credit with the graphics but it sometimes can be quite good as seen from this collection.

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
When i downloaded them, only 2B - love hotel was corrupted. Not Ivy Doggysyle 1
Just to ask regarding this what did u used to download for these folders? i used mega for soul calibur and I have not yet toucher nier but I intend to download from gofile later.

I am wondering since that some people say that 2b is corrupted but u arent that means there was something wrong for the zip depending on the download.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Hmm. Interesting. Are the models he usees ported from SFM? Because I feel like there's a notable difference between what I recognize as Blender and what the majority of his animations look like.
Yeah there's a very good chance he's recycling models
Could also be that he's still not used to blender

Reactions: jcspins

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Just to ask regarding this what did u used to download for these folders? i used mega for soul calibur and I have not yet toucher nier but I intend to download from gofile later.

I am wondering since that some people say that 2b is corrupted but u arent that means there was something wrong for the zip depending on the download.
I used the gofile links

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
This is probably obvious but these files have duplicates in em (I am checking through the files to see for any more corrupted ones based on my previous ones). Not saying that it wasn't obvious but just for those wondering.

Edit: So far I noticed some copies in the blueberg 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 though they are in webm compared to their respective files for mp4. ie, 2b riding both in nier and the year ones. Though there are some respective videos in the year folder not included in the genre folder so it isn't all just copies.

Last edited:

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Is it necessarily a duplicate? Maybe the work was initially released as a WEBM. And then it became so popular that subscribers demanded a higher quality version. And that HQ version was released months later.

So, technically, the webm may be a duplicate, but if you wanted a "complete" collection, it would have to include the webm, no?

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Is it necessarily a duplicate? Maybe the work was initially released as a WEBM. And then it became so popular that subscribers demanded a higher quality version. And that HQ version was released months later.

So, technically, the webm may be a duplicate, but if you wanted a "complete" collection, it would have to include the webm, no?
Possibly most creators made different versions of their anims sometimes for those patreon/subscribestar things but I don't recall much with this creator.