VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
But he is not the antagonist though?
Antagonist is someone who is againts the main protagonist, but he is there to move the plot forward.
Also it's not like he is some "mr. steal your girl" asshole, Him, mc and Ayumi are just a group of good friends who are just incredibly perverted.
I also like that the author showed the difference between the genitals of mc and his friend. And the way our girlfriend drew attention to it .

Reactions: Syndevic

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I mean arguably it wouldn't be difficult to do either path. Ari could easily be used as a device to encourage, Ayumi toward her more, shall we say "playful" side. Given the mc is normally more reserved seeing that side of him and given the implication that they have done stuff before, she could become or have already been interested in the mc. And while pursuing him could be pushing Ayumi toward her desires to be more free. This could go either ntr or nts, I just assumed there would be multiple endings as many visual novels. If he only chooses to do one, i am also fine with that. But I wouldn't say it's not doable, If Ari enables Ayumi who knows what that girl would be capable of. I do like her as the playful tease. :p
Personally, I fell in love with Ayumi and I am not ready to lose her for any other girl
I mean, if I lose Ayumi, I will hate MC!

Unless torimiata spends ingenuity again and adds ntr in a way that everyone likes it again! :unsure: :unsure: torimiata has this power

But it doesn't matter at all! These words are not important at all! Because everyone trusted Torimiata's work, it will be great no matter what way it goes

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Personally, I fell in love with Ayumi and I am not ready to lose her for any other girl
I mean, if I lose Ayumi, I will hate MC!

Unless torimiata spends ingenuity again and adds ntr in a way that everyone likes it again! :unsure: :unsure: torimiata has this power

But it doesn't matter at all! These words are not important at all! Because everyone trusted Torimiata's work, it will be great no matter what way it goes
I am just happy that there is an actaul consensual netorase game, where the relationship between partners is healthy and full of love.
You often see netorase that then evolves into netorare.
It's clear how much MC and Ayumi love each other and they just want to spice up their sex life.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Game is promising, I like the premisces. I love the ladies, I'd kinda like to see Ari try to steal MC (reverse NTR twist motherfuckaaaaa) but I'll be OK if it's not a thing.
My only gripes is MC having a small as dick, while Terrace has an horse one. I'd rather it was a lil less exagerated (MC could have a slightly bigger one and Terrace a slightly smaller thing). Also petitioning the dev to call "friendo" Terrence, which imo sounds better.

But yeah, as the infamous philantropist Palpatine once said, "we will watch your career with great interest".

• Angry
Reactions: Jdsiis and Gudil

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I can agree to that.
I am just saying that I like when the girlfriend/wife always comes back no matter how many guys she fucks.
Why..? At that point she is used goods? There is a bunch of residual DNA of other men floating around in her hole. You gonna eat her pussy after all that to? Enjoy those salty kisses!! :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: thswherizat

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Why..? At that point she is used goods? There is a bunch of residual DNA of other men floating around in her hole. You gonna eat her pussy after all that to? Enjoy those salty kisses!! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe that’s true if all you do is look at women as objects and fuck holes rather than people. Sharing is as legitimate as any other kink. It can be a turn on for some to see their partner be so desired by another person, and then at the end of the day get them back and dominate them and let them know they’re still yours. It’s cool if you’re not into that, but no she isn’t used goods. As far as semen, vaginas are self cleaning, and any semen in the vagina, the vagina will naturally clean out with the mucus it makes.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Maybe that’s true if all you do is look at women as objects and fuck holes rather than people. Sharing is as legitimate as any other kink. It can be a turn on for some to see their partner be so desired by another person, and then at the end of the day get them back and dominate them and let them know they’re still yours. It’s cool if you’re not into that, but no she isn’t used goods. As far as semen, vaginas are self cleaning, and any semen in the vagina, the vagina will naturally clean out with the mucus it makes.
When you can't get your junk up and working until you receive DNA results it could become a pressing issue. Someone might need that extra conviction. People are very sensitive these days

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am just happy that there is an actaul consensual netorase game, where the relationship between partners is healthy and full of love.
It's clear how much MC and Ayumi love each other and they just want to spice up their sex life.
The best type of netorase are always the ones that tip close to netorare but never commits to it. Tipping around the edge is what makes this genre enjoyable.
Dont disagree with either of you - I think the problem is the opposite though. nts turning into NTR is exceedingly rare in games. What IS very common unfortunately is NTR turning into "nts", like she's cheating on him from the start, and he learns to like it or be okay with it, there are a zillion titles like this. I dont really call those nts/sharing though, they're just like "NTR lite".

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
let's hope it stays that way. wife in the building looks very promising also.

Kakuri69

Formerly 'Reigndeer07'
Apr 5, 2023
I just wanna say how much I love this game and I guess share a little bit of my thoughts

It's so good and having a nice bull like Terrace instead of an evil guy is one of the things I love about this, it makes the feeling of jealousy and betrayal even stronger since he's my bestfriend.

I would love to see at least 1 NTR route if possible but NTS are okay too, I just want to see Ayumi getting hooked on sex with Terrace even if she's still in love with our MC.

I'll patiently wait for the next update and thank you for this, dev.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I just wanna say how much I love this game and I guess share a little bit of my thoughts

It's so good and having a nice bull like Terrace instead of an evil guy is one of the things I love about this, it makes the feeling of jealousy and betrayal even stronger since he's my bestfriend.

I would love to see at least 1 NTR route if possible but NTS are okay too, I just want to see Ayumi getting hooked on sex with Terrace even if she's still in love with our MC.

I think the best netorase are the ones where the girl just really loves sex and doesn't bring anything emotional to it.
Just like the girl in Knightess whore from Suzuya (my all time favorote netorase game)
She absolutely loves sex but that wont change her love for MC.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020

I agree, the game focuses a lot on the teasing of MC and MC loves the FMC teases others as well. So, if she gets to tease others for MC then there could be something emotional later on if it occurs to often. Like if MC gives FMC full control over her teasing then she could go out of control and do something out of the boundary with Terrace.
They could shift from NTS to NTR if MC just right out say 'yes' to everything FMC says and maybe later she just deliberately cheats on MC just to make him tease more but could also backfire.

Kakuri69

Formerly 'Reigndeer07'
Apr 5, 2023
I agree, the game focuses a lot on the teasing of MC and MC loves the FMC teases others as well. So, if she gets to tease others for MC then there could be something emotional later on if it occurs to often. Like if MC gives FMC full control over her teasing then she could go out of control and do something out of the boundary with Terrace.
They could shift from NTS to NTR if MC just right out say 'yes' to everything FMC says and maybe later she just deliberately cheats on MC just to make him tease more but could also backfire.
Yes, I also want Ayumi to like casually spend time with Terrace instead of MC from time to time, I find that really hot.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Yes, I also want Ayumi to like casually spend time with Terrace instead of MC from time to time, I find that really hot.
Isn't it a plan for Ayumi and Terrace to continue going for runs together? They did in the last update and I'm fairly sure I remember reading that they were going to do it again. So seems like there will be lots of opportunity for shenanigans. If that's the case I hope they take a camera with them. Put terraces photography skills to work.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes