VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
A question makes me very curious, perhaps I will never have a clear answer, but this doubt casts a lot of doubt, in my opinion, on the true nature of the game, why the DEV had to make the size of the two dicks so evident, small MC , and Terraza frighteningly giant, considering that Ari, makes a fair note on Terraza's steak, and MC's salad.
Maybe to further compound the fact that nothing means more to Ayumi than MC. Not even a better lookin guy with a much larger package can get in between their relationship outside of their fetish experimentation? I see Ari as a bigger threat to them as possible threat if anyone were to be one. Don't let small pp insecurities distract you from the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She seems to have influence over both MC and Ayumi.
To your point though, I know in NTR games there's always a much larger penis that eventually steals MC's girl after repeatedly fucking her into falling for his larger penis. I don't see that happening in this game. I could be wrong though, and Terrace could be 1 fuck away from taking Ayumi, I just highly doubt it.

Reactions: alex2372

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
A question makes me very curious, perhaps I will never have a clear answer, but this doubt casts a lot of doubt, in my opinion, on the true nature of the game, why the DEV had to make the size of the two dicks so evident, small MC , and Terraza frighteningly giant, considering that Ari, makes a fair note on Terraza's steak, and MC's salad.
NTRase is as far as I can tell, a very heterogeneous kink as in everyone seems to want and appreciate drastically different aspects of it. A good portion of NTRase fans are into the humiliation/self-doubt/comparing aspect of it, furthermore for those into the "worshipping" the girl aspect and letting her have the best she can the size also makes sense.

Reactions: Emptyplanet

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Maybe to further compound the fact that nothing means more to Ayumi than MC. Not even a better lookin guy with a much larger package can get in between their relationship outside of their fetish experimentation? I see Ari as a bigger threat to them as possible threat if anyone were to be one. Don't let small pp insecurities distract you from the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She seems to have influence over both MC and Ayumi.
To your point though, I know in NTR games there's always a much larger penis that eventually steals MC's girl after repeatedly fucking her into falling for his larger penis. I don't see that happening in this game. I could be wrong though, and Terrace could be 1 fuck away from taking Ayumi, I just highly doubt it.
Nah - What's really going to happen is that Terrace is probably (but not certainly) fucks Ayumi in front of the MC, and as a result Ayumi and the MC got so turned on, that they go like rabbits while Terrance is sitting on the side line, wondering why Ayumi did not explode in the same way with him. Do not forget that all the Netorase is just a vehicle to spice up the sexual "ratio" between Ayumi and the MC. It only makes the bond between Ayumi and the MC stronger.

About the interaction between Ayumi and Ari. There are two possibilities: a) The interaction between Ayumi and Ari is used in the same way as the interaction between Terrance and Ayumi (thus - spicing up the love and sex life between Ayumi and the MC), or b) It is the start of a love triangle between the MC, Ayumi and Ari (personally I would not mind that one bit), leaving Terrance bungling (although I would feel sorry for Terrance). I have seen that kind of relation (the love triangle) from very close by, and all I can say that after many years that relation is still going strong (so it happens actually in real life too).

About that "big penis". Some girls will like it, but in reality most girls are not that happy with it. It can even be so painful that the intercourse has to be stopped several times, and the girl has trouble being satisfied with it. So - Having a big penis is no guarantee the girl will be satisfied beyond belief. The opposite if often more true. And in general it's (literally) a PITA. Of course this is a VN with not much connection to reality, but it would make the VN more believable if this was taken in consideration.

Anyway - That are my thoughts about it. And to be clear - This is only the way I would like to see this VN go. It's just a personal wish, and not a prediction or demand (the developer must have the freedom to do what he likes). So far I am fully aboard with this developer, and I am curious how much of my wishes will turn out to be reality. I really enjoy this VN and hope this developer will go on like this...

Reactions: alex2372 and Griev

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
About the interaction between Ayumi and Ari. There are two possibilities: a) The interaction between Ayumi and Ari is used in the same way as the interaction between Terrance and Ayumi (thus - spicing up the love and sex life between Ayumi and the MC), or b) It is the start of a love triangle between the MC, Ayumi and Ari (personally I would not mind that one bit), leaving Terrance bungling (although I would feel sorry for Terrance). I have seen that kind of relation (the love triangle) from very close by, and all I can say that after many years that relation is still going strong (so it happens actually in real life too).
I agree that Ari seems to be just another tool to spice up the relationship between MC and Ayumi the same way Terracce is. I don't think Terracce is likely to be left on the sidelines with literal dick in hand. I'd expect that we'll likely seem something more akin to some couple swapping or some everyone's-having-fun threesomes. The big difference between Ari and Terracce though is that Terracce seems a little hesitant (he's more concerned with not messing up friendships) but Ari is a boundary pusher. Ari seems to be much more the one to encourage and orchestrate things where as Terracce seems more like he's just along for the ride and happy to be involved to whatever extent they want to bring him in. As such, I doubt we'll see any kind of humiliation kink or bullying coming from Terracce as it would be pretty out of character for him, which is honestly quite refreshing.

Reactions: alex2372

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
About that "big penis". Some girls will like it, but in reality most girls are not that happy with it. It can even be so painful that the intercourse has to be stopped several times, and the girl has trouble being satisfied with it. So - Having a big penis is no guarantee the girl will be satisfied beyond belief. The opposite if often more true. And in general it's (literally) a PITA. Of course this is a VN with not much connection to reality, but it would make the VN more believable if this was taken in consideration.

Anyway - That are my thoughts about it. And to be clear - This is only the way I would like to see this VN go. It's just a personal wish, and not a prediction or demand (the developer must have the freedom to do what he likes). So far I am fully aboard with this developer, and I am curious how much of my wishes will turn out to be reality. I really enjoy this VN and hope this developer will go on like this...
That would be cool to see represented in more VNs imo. I can only recall it happening in Being a Dik when MC attempts sex with Maya the first time. Ayumi having issues taking Terrace isn't something I had on my bingo card, but I wouldn't be against it either!

I agree that Ari seems to be just another tool to spice up the relationship between MC and Ayumi the same way Terracce is. I don't think Terracce is likely to be left on the sidelines with literal dick in hand. I'd expect that we'll likely seem something more akin to some couple swapping or some everyone's-having-fun threesomes. The big difference between Ari and Terracce though is that Terracce seems a little hesitant (he's more concerned with not messing up friendships) but Ari is a boundary pusher. Ari seems to be much more the one to encourage and orchestrate things where as Terracce seems more like he's just along for the ride and happy to be involved to whatever extent they want to bring him in. As such, I doubt we'll see any kind of humiliation kink or bullying coming from Terracce as it would be pretty out of character for him, which is honestly quite refreshing.
I think Ari is more than just a tool. Terrace could accurately described as a tool to spice things up but Ari is the catalyst for change. She's the one pushing them to explore more and more in order to help them have more fun while also finding their limits. Plus, MC has feelings for Ari. Even the overview to the game mentions her entry into the story being the catalyst for what's to come. So I'd be really surprised if she's pushed to the side as just another tool. I'm guessing she'll have her way with MC, Ayumi and Terrace soon enough!

Oh my God, it's happening again. I put on a helmet and a bulletproof vest .
Oh My God, people are in a Vn discussion thread, and they are... having a discussion IN the thread!
How dare people share thoughts about a game as they patiently await the next update!

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
That would be cool to see represented in more VNs imo. I can only recall it happening in Being a Dik when MC attempts sex with Maya the first time. Ayumi having issues taking Terrace isn't something I had on my bingo card, but I wouldn't be against it either!

Oh My God, people are in a Vn discussion thread, and they are... having a discussion IN the thread!
How dare people share thoughts about a game as they patiently await the next update!
The problem is not that people share their opinions, the problem is that the same thing is being discussed over and over again. :KEK:

Reactions: Mythrs

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
do we know when next update comes
From the last dev post:

Release Timeline

Yes there's a rough date. Somewhere in July.

I'm aiming towards a July release, which is both daunting but also exciting. The pace is picking up, and the next weeks will be critical.

For the Plat members, I dropped a spoiler on Discord about the narrative goal for the upcoming update. The story is shaping up, especially considering the distinct paths and how each leads to the finale differently.

In line with sharing insights, this diary's image offers another narrative hint for Plat but I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Reactions: kristo0086

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Well it's nice to be able to express your visions and comments on the game, and on what each of us perceives, or imagines, I very much agree on what is said about Ari, I consider her the loose cannon, his knowledge of MC allows him to have the confidence and authorization to play as he wants, for Terraza and his behavior, for those who remember, the respect he has for MC is very clear, he demonstrates it when Mc jokingly tells him that he was dissatisfied with how he had acted with Ayumi in the game of slapping, and we have all seen a very sorry Terraza and also on his knees for what he had done, thinking not to displease MC, well, that gesture, at least of changes, demonstrates the bond of the two friends, which then, in the game he becomes the added one, I don't doubt it, will be part of the fun, but certainly, he has a lot of respect for his friend, so we don't end up with the usual false friend, traitor, this is very positive. but to the DEV, as always, his last word

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
From the last dev post:

Release Timeline

Yes there's a rough date. Somewhere in July.

I'm aiming towards a July release, which is both daunting but also exciting. The pace is picking up, and the next weeks will be critical.

For the Plat members, I dropped a spoiler on Discord about the narrative goal for the upcoming update. The story is shaping up, especially considering the distinct paths and how each leads to the finale differently.

In line with sharing insights, this diary's image offers another narrative hint for Plat but I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Thank you all for your continued support!
and what is that image that he's talking about at the end? :)

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
well i know the dev has been posting a lot about using a new AI model... and posted some example images that i thought looked like a major downgrade...

kristo0086 can you clarify where those images came from?

4.60 star(s) 46 Votes