VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

bkubbe

Jun 17, 2024
Could one of you please post the pictures from developer diary 4? If not, I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I can find them. I think enough time has passed for you to be able to share them here (sorry if I'm wrong) thank you in advance <3

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Yes , they were robbed and shot . (Pokes with a stick ) But no. lively. There is an update in July .
Such a violent world for games to grow in :cry:

The game is alive and well, development is fairly standard and if you count from latest release (and not the original 0.5.x release) the est. time-frame matches the typical dev cycle.

It's a fairly big update, especially when you consider there's now two well defined routes instead of one. I'm not good at small updates, no point aiming for that.

As usual I'm also revisiting some past scenes, it's a good way to check-in on the story but also review with a fresh perspective, but this is nothing new if you have been following the game. Usually it's either revised CG/script, maybe some filler content to improve flow, major plot points are unchanged.

New workflow is great imo, can now render more complex scenes, took a while and some serious $$$ to get it right but I'm happy. Previous dev diary from 2-weeks ago was work-in-progress, if that ever gets posted just take that into account. Yesterday I posted a better pic.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

The game is alive and well, development is fairly standard and if you count from latest release (and not the original 0.5.x release) the est. time-frame matches the typical dev cycle.

It's a fairly big update, especially when you consider there's now two well defined routes instead of one. I'm not good at small updates, no point aiming for that.

As usual I'm also revisiting some past scenes, it's a good way to check-in on the story but also review with a fresh perspective, but this is nothing new if you have been following the game. Usually it's either revised CG/script, maybe some filler content to improve flow, major plot points are unchanged.

New workflow is great imo, can now render more complex scenes, took a while and some serious $$$ to get it right but I'm happy. Previous dev diary from 2-weeks ago was work-in-progress, if that ever gets posted just take that into account. Yesterday I posted a better pic.
what are the two defined routes? netorare / netorase?

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024

Hello, kindly, what do the two paths provide, if possible, do they have different endings, thank you, and congratulations on the game.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
No, submissive and domineering.
That's exactly right.

The 2 routes: Ayumi grows to be more dominant over time OR submissive, which also implies a more passive MC vs active MC in either route.

(Third route is no sharing happens, game over, but that doesn't count here.)

There have been moments in the game with both of these traits already (MC pushing Ayumi to show off more VS Ayumi taking initiative in the fitting room) so players have been exposed to both and should know what they prefer.

Now is the time players commit to one route from this point forward with the choice at the party as doing both in the same route just doesn't make sense since it's two distinct growth paths ;)

I do need to smooth out some edges retroactively so the choice at the party seems to happen more naturally, I get the feeling it's a bit abrupt in the latest version but nothing major.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That's exactly right.

The 2 routes: Ayumi grows to be more dominant over time OR submissive, which also implies a more passive MC vs active MC in either route.

(Third route is no sharing happens, game over, but that doesn't count here.)

There have been moments in the game with both of these traits already (MC pushing Ayumi to show off more VS Ayumi taking initiative in the fitting room) so players have been exposed to both and should know what they prefer.

Now is the time players commit to one route from this point forward with the choice at the party as doing both in the same route just doesn't make sense since it's two distinct growth paths ;)

I do need to smooth out some edges retroactively so the choice at the party seems to happen more naturally, I get the feeling it's a bit abrupt in the latest version but nothing major.
This sounds so good! Can't wait for the update! :D

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017

Hi Torimiata first of I gotta say congratulations on the game and I love the work. I found the game just this past update and I've been hooked since and have been checking in almost daily for an update. Just wanted to ask, or maybe even suggest if you're in need of more cash, would you possibly considering opening more limited edition slots on your patreon possibly priced at $8-9 (just to keep it fair to the early bird limited edition patrons) so you could comfortably hit an amount to possibly speed up your work process?

Just a suggestion. But once again congratulations on the game and it's success!

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes