VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Click on their profile and a tab will show up where you will have the option to ignore.
Just hover with your mouse cursor here in this thread over his profile pic on the left of his post. It should pop up a short profile viewer with an ignore tab at the bottom.
I got it now, was worried clicking it would work like a link. Hover doesn't always work on some websites on mobile.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I really wish this window would get fixed. You don't really see it past the first day, but it's one of those weird uncanny valley sort of things that bugs me as there shouldn't be a window on the wall separating the bedrooms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thanks, now I'll never be able to unsee that.

I think maybe they are staying at the Overlook Hotel from "The Shining."

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
The key decision happens right after the Relay event/Ari stealing the coins and panties, but to play it safe I would play since the ending of the footjob scene, which is where 0.4.2 ended.

When skip-to-day feature comes out, this should be easier to manage as the idea is to allow people to jump to specific points and re-make all the choices up until that point.

The more the NTR/NTS haters lash out and hate the game the more it reinforces that idea that the updates are going in the right direction, can't wait until 0.6.x comes out :coffee:
Exactly bro, you're doing great and fixing problems while at it.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Heeeelp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it was Tune
People who played 5.0 will know this, because in that version it was a choice, but now you have to write it.
And it really doesnt matter if you answer correctly or not, you will still get the tokens.
You just wont see the cg if you answer correctly.

Reactions: Ciel892

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
I think it was Tune
People who played 5.0 will know this, because in that version it was a choice, but now you have to write it.
And it really doesnt matter if you answer correctly or not, you will still get the tokens.
You just wont see the cg if you answer correctly.
Thank You

Reactions: Lolikanion

Slider1993

Dec 25, 2020
This game gets better with every progression! I really like the story but above all the scenes contained in this update are something beautiful and incredible! the idea that the game is (in theory) only halfway through drives me crazy because given the recent scenes it gives me very high hype for all future updates. I don't know if the developer will ever read this comment, many congratulations! if you finish this game you will make another one I hope it will always be a NETORASE because I saw that you are very good at this!

Reactions: zzero017
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes