APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Is The Abi and Himari quest finished? Because all of their TF options are grayed out.
Make sure you have the amount of each thing from the vending machine (I think it needs 5 of each) If Abi's isn't showing up even after that then you don't have the milk you can unlock at the end from a hucow path run.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Where are the save file on linux version?
It's a Unity game, saves for those are located in /unity3d/CompanyName/ProductName given that the dev is saving data in , which is the case the vast majority of the time including this game.

They're in /home/username/.config/unity3d/Rel.Pink/BMO-TV.

The save file is usually in ~/home/user/.config trying looking for Rel.Pink the save file and settings are in said folder.
What a trainwreck of a post.

Reactions: Candice_Logan

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
How do I get 10 mind congruence points?
Any way to cheat?
Yes, however it takes a lot of patience.

In short you're going to need a memory editor such as Cheat Engine.

If you're careful you can do this the first time you finish BMO TV where they force you to take one hit towards femininity (on the left side) as part of the tutorial.

When you get to the window at the end of a run, open Cheat Engine, make sure the BMO TV Process is open in it (top left icon, Monitor with a Magnifying glass), then search for however much congruence points you have under value to the right side, make sure it says 4 bytes under value type. If it's 0 or 1, it may take a little bit of luck to do it on your first try (or with only choosing a negative trait (left side).

1. Search the value, wait until it populates and finishes.
  2. after it finishes hit "search again", you may want to do this again and again (Maybe even refocusing on BMO for a moment, trying to spend a point you don't have, then returning to Cheat Engine and retrying). The values change, and this gets rid of a lot of the BS values that aren't what you're searching for. Lessening the amount of values is crucial in this first run through of this step.
  3. If you still have a lot of values and searching again doesn't seem to do anything, then pick a negative trait (left hand side)
  4. Change the value in Cheat Engine to the new value and search again.
  5. Repeat Step 2 and possibly 3-4 if need be.
  6. Once you have only one possibility then double click it to add it to the bottom window of Cheat Engine
  7. Then double click on the value or right click and choose to change the value and make it the amount you want.
  8. If you're sure you changed the right value, and you don't have enough points to buy anything, and after changing it if it still doesn't allow you to get anything and the value remains 0 you may have to close the window, play through the game again and arrive back at this window to see the updated amount. (Isn't always the case, but just a heads up in case)

Last edited:

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
Yes, however it takes a lot of patience.

In short you're going to need a memory editor such as Cheat Engine.

If you're careful you can do this the first time you finish BMO TV where they force you to take one hit towards femininity (on the left side) as part of the tutorial.

When you get to the window at the end of a run, open Cheat Engine, make sure the BMO TV Process is open in it (top left icon, Monitor with a Magnifying glass), then search for however much congruence points you have under value to the right side, make sure it says 4 bytes under value type. If it's 0 or 1, it may take a little bit of luck to do it on your first try (or with only choosing a negative trait (left side).

1. Search the value, wait until it populates and finishes.
  2. after it finishes hit "search again", you may want to do this again and again (Maybe even reopening BMO for a moment, trying to spend a point you don't have, then returning to Cheat Engine and retrying). The values change, and this gets rid of a lot of the BS values that aren't what you're searching for. Lessening the amount of values is crucial in this first run through of this step.
  3. If you still have a lot of values and searching again doesn't seem to do anything, then pick a negative trait (left hand side)
  4. Change the value in Cheat Engine to the new value and search again.
  5. Repeat Step 2 and possibly 3-4 if need be.
Aren't the congruence points stored in the Json file? Would make this a lot easier

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Aren't the congruence points stored in the Json file? Would make this a lot easier
If you're referring to the file legacy.json that has all your final game unlocks? As far as I know it knows when you edit the file due to the "security" entry at the bottom of the file to avoid cheating. If you know a way around this please let me know. My best guess is it encodes the time and date of you finishing your current run into some weird format, and if the file creation/modification time and date don't match up with the "security" code it blanks it out and starts from square 1 essentially erasing your progress, both earned and cheated.

Last edited:
Reactions: jags25655

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Is it normal that the "limited bodypillow merch" thing blocks the character preview when you are creating it?
This is very obnoxious.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
How do you go about getting the little sparkle to show up to get the BDSM Pixie character to unlock. I managed to do it once a while back but I never seem to see the sparkle you have to follow to show up.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I am trying to run the linux version. Does this game really need more than 8 gigs to run ?
Yes it does need more, I wasn't able to run it as well, there is a either a massive memory leak or it just has a high requirement, on the devs blog it is mentioned that 8 Gigs is required but well 8 Gigs doesn't work so it might be a memory leak.

Sep 28, 2017
So idk if this will work for other people's games, but this is a cheated legacy file with mostly everything unlocked but minimal stats reduced. remove the .cheated and .txt from the file name to use.

Last edited:

GeoGeoGeoGeo

Nov 12, 2020
please help me, I tried everything I could during the passage of the game, But so far I have not been able to open slime tf, succubus tf and fairies, I do not understand what I have to do to achieve this.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes