APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
No, I mean I can't even find the save files. I tried running the app on my windows 11 emulator, it failed, so I'll stick with Mac. How do I even find the save files (what are they called)?
just a stab in the dark but is it on Mac's equivalent to AppData the /Library/Caches folder ?

renice

Jun 30, 2017
How does the "Holiday events" work? Do I actually have to play the entire game on Christmas day or something?

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
How does the "Holiday events" work? Do I actually have to play the entire game on Christmas day or something?
I think so, or at least around it. I finally got notifications to do the Easter event. So I guess it has to take place around that time.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
So, can someone help me, I can't seem to be able to run the game, it just crashes, when ever I load it, or when I am about to enter the first combat/dodge sequence, I am on linux, I personally think it might be an issue with my RAM but I can't be sure I have 8 Gbs of RAM, I have an AMD GPU RX580 and an Intel i7-6th gen, I primarily use this system for hentai games, and most of them work except this one and I really want to play this so any help will be appreciated.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
So, can someone help me, I can't seem to be able to run the game, it just crashes, when ever I load it, or when I am about to enter the first combat/dodge sequence, I am on linux, I personally think it might be an issue with my RAM but I can't be sure I have 8 Gbs of RAM, I have an AMD GPU RX580 and an Intel i7-6th gen, I primarily use this system for hentai games, and most of them work except this one and I really want to play this so any help will be appreciated.
So I can't say this is a definite answer. I have 16 gigs of ram, and the only time I got an error and it wouldn't run was when I had a lot of other stuff running using up well past 50% of my ram. So it could be your ram. Now this could be by the developer's design or it could be from a memory leak or poorly optimized code. Take it as you will.

renice

Jun 30, 2017
I think so, or at least around it. I finally got notifications to do the Easter event. So I guess it has to take place around that time.
I had the software firewall blocking traffic to this app, and as it turns out, it connects to the dev to find out what 'season' it is (and for updates etc), so when I removed that and allowed it to speak, suddenly an Easter message was announced.

Find 10 hidden eggs, eat them all, grow bunny ears. However, for some reason the bunny ears were invisible, as were my glasses, so that seems like a bug. Glasses were on according to wardrobe, take them off and everything is blurry, put them on and I can see again - but the glasses do not show on the character, nor do the ears. So, that was a bit of a waste of time!!

Reactions: APPR3NTIC3d

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
I had the software firewall blocking traffic to this app, and as it turns out, it connects to the dev to find out what 'season' it is (and for updates etc), so when I removed that and allowed it to speak, suddenly an Easter message was announced.

Find 10 hidden eggs, eat them all, grow bunny ears. However, for some reason the bunny ears were invisible, as were my glasses, so that seems like a bug. Glasses were on according to wardrobe, take them off and everything is blurry, put them on and I can see again - but the glasses do not show on the character, nor do the ears. So, that was a bit of a waste of time!!
I've seen items be invisible before, they'll show with an update.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
So I can't say this is a definite answer. I have 16 gigs of ram, and the only time I got an error and it wouldn't run was when I had a lot of other stuff running using up well past 50% of my ram. So it could be your ram. Now this could be by the developer's design or it could be from a memory leak or poorly optimized code. Take it as you will.
Hmmm, I see I checked my RAM in the background before the game is launched only about 10-15% RAM is being consumed, it is when I power up the game that it spikes over 50 man was I under selling or what turns out it takes 100% of my RAM, I just saw the whole thing skyrocket like crazy, guessing it might be the code, since the game is still in development this is to be expected, maybe I will increase my RAM or alternatively wait. Thank You.

Last edited:

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
new version released
can we have an update?
Most of the versions (Including the last couple) supplied here are the free versions. You can just simply click the link in app and then look for the free version on the website that pops up.

Reactions: XZIZ

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.6.1.f4 03/28/2024

Changelog
fixed several bugs in relation to the Easter Event

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BMOTV-0.6.1.f4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

mithras562

Nov 22, 2017
So... is the "add 100 votes" option broken or disabled in this build? If its disabled.. is there something I can edit to turn it back on? I don't care about cheating beyond that.

if its not editable.. what all are the difference between the patreon builds and the one here? Its less than 6 bucks a month for the tier that gets the game files.

Last edited:

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
So... is the "add 100 votes" option broken or disabled in this build? If its disabled.. is there something I can edit to turn it back on? I don't care about cheating beyond that.

if its not editable.. what all are the difference between the patreon builds and the one here? Its less than 6 bucks a month for the tier that gets the game files.
If all you want to cheat is votes you can do it either through a save editor

or via a memory editor like Cheat Engine.

If you decide to go through with either and have questions feel free to hit me up.

kg_techno

Jan 6, 2018
Finishing the hucow is getting to the ending which requires you to keep milking until the game ends with you as a hucow. In essence just don't DUM+ Abi or let Erica DUM+ her and keep moving forward and milking as she requests (You'll fail regardless in the first couple of days, but she'll equip you with clothes to help your production to meet expectations).

You have (if I remember correctly) 5 tries to guess the combination.

The Abi and Himari quest is something you can do in another run (because you need an item you can unlock after the hucow path)

In regards to the hucow path, you can't TF Abi, because she needs to like you to ask for your help (which leads to the hucow path)

You can however TF her during the time you guess the combination after agreeing to help her. (Just don't DUM+ her)

When you give her the combination she'll Ally with you (Setting you up for the Himari and Abi quest, provided Himari also likes you), when you don't give it to her, she'll hucow you.

Hope that clarified.
Is The Abi and Himari quest finished? Because all of their TF options are grayed out.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Is The Abi and Himari quest finished? Because all of their TF options are grayed out.
Make sure you have the amount of each thing from the vending machine (I think it needs 5 of each) If Abi's isn't showing up even after that then you don't have the milk you can unlock at the end from a hucow path run.

3.00 star(s) 41 Votes