APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
So there are a couple of exceptions, such as with Himari's School girl path. There might be some other paths that do this as well.

But the official way that you do it is by simply wearing them. The further the heels are from your trained skill the more likely you are to fall over. So start with one cm higher, until you master it. As you change rooms you'll see a notification telling you you're improving.

Or risk it all and go big, with the biggest chance to trip and fall.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is there an up to date walkthrough?
And I mean an actual Walk-through, not a general description like the link in OP.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
  1. Anger Himari by not giving her her family stamp (Can be Asian School girl or Poor Prostitute)
  2. Then escape by getting her Dum+ed (Either by tricking her or by Erica)
  3. Swim in the pool
  4. Look for the wand (need good fitness)
  5. At night use the wand, then sleep, you should get a scene where it emits a color
  6. Then you have to get your body stats to a certain thing based on the color (See Below)
  7. After unlocking a color outfit wait like two days and use the wand again at night and then sleep
  8. You should get another scene where it changes to the next color
  9. Rinse and repeat steps 5-8 until you get done with the final of the four colors.

BlueIQ > 100
RedHair Length > 4
PinkFemininity > 7
YellowBody 1-3, Height < 5

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Editing the legacy.json file no longer works.
I decoded the file using that web tool (using the file version not copy/paste) and then encoded it without making any changes. The file is identical, and I replaced the original with this new one. That works just fine, and "access legacy" shows up on the main menu.

Then I made a small change (congruencePoints: 0 to congruencePoints: 50) I used vi to edit the file. I re-encoded it and put it in place. Launching the game overwrites the file with a default one, and 'access legacy' is no longer shown.

I expect the security field as the end is now more than just a UID, it's acting as a checksum also. :(
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, I will try and see if you're correct just a check, I know the dev has plans for a cheat menu in the full release(2026 ish) but it's a pretty hard grind rn and a long wait and some are time locked. If I have some more time later I will dive in the source code again and see what has changed in order to unlock the clothes. I also like to have them all :HideThePain:

Reactions: renice

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
guys the devil corruptions stuff so hot ... anyome have game in mind like and to be homest if someone create nv in that theme with rice will so good

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
Are you supposed to be able to make himari cum during her sex scenes? It seems impossible, and it isn't like the gloryhole where it gets 100x easier depending on your mood

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's in the upper right corner of this screen here. There is a box, just type "stamp" and do a search.
This is the first thing that pops up when I search. Thanks to your smartass answer, I'm wasting more time. :)

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Is there any way to turn off M2F that I didn't see? I'm all for the transformation stuff that the game has, but I want to stay a sissy, not become fully female.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
2DCG, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Character creation, Transformation, Sissification, Point & Click, Simulator, Mind control, Corruption
OK, i already can say, game just scunk.... But, anyway have ask.... Game have Gallery Room?

Justinian666

Jul 29, 2023
I cant get Himari Masseuse ending. Began transforming 2 times, but after she gives me bigger lips, she goes crying to bath, and after that she tries to befriend me, and either goes back to ally route, either gets rejected and completely ignores me till end of game

SuperiorLaw

Jan 2, 2019
this game needs a proper walkthrough, there are to many routes and literally no f**king way to know how to do them. the official? walkthrough is the dumbest thing ever, doesn't tell you s**t

LowEsteem

Feb 25, 2023
The longing simply scales linearly with how many days you are into the playthrough. So if you for whatever reason massage abigail's feet for the first time in week 10, you'll very suddenly be slammed with a -200ish mood effect.
Wait, the withdrawal ramps up based on how many days have passed since the game start? That explains so much, here I was trying to figure out how to manage them and guessing that it was based on how many times you satisfied the craving or something. No wonder the numbers get stupid after a few weeks and your mood is permanently in the dumps if you don't spend all your time satisfying your addictions.

I never would have thought it was implemented like this, feels utterly bizarre. Hopefully they'll change it to something more sensible so you don't get hit with a bunch of -200 moods all the time. This dev seems like one that's not too open to outside feedback though.

Last edited:

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
Wait, the withdrawal ramps up based on how many games have passed since the game start? That explains so much, here I was trying to figure out to manage them and guessing that it was based on how many times you satisfied the craving or something. No wonder the numbers get stupid after a few weeks and your mood is permanently in the dumps if you don't spend all your time satisfying your addictions.

I never would have thought it was implemented like this, feels utterly bizarre. Hopefully they'll change it to something more sensible so you don't get hit with a bunch of -200 moods all the time. This dev seems like one that's not too open to outside feedback though.
The mechanic could certainly use a re-work or tweaking (or scrapping entirely). You may also have noticed cum addiction becoming quite unmanageable if you get it early. Unlike foot fetish however, the mood effect is reset when you feed the addiction, at the cost of making it ramp faster and faster. With that said, cum addiction is only supposed to be a mechanic on the prostitute route, but triggers from other sources of cum in 6.1 (it's finally fixed in 6.3 though).

Reactions: LowEsteem
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes