dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Where is the stamp?

Is it even possible to win the weekly contest (and beat Erica) ?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Does it actually matter what drug you spike the girls with when you trap them? Does using 3 copies of the exhibition drug make the in-game character-models prance around naked?

What happens after you get all three girls 3/3 corruption?
I don't wanna play more inane 'eye spy' if there is no payoff.

jcSuperstud

May 2, 2020
Does it actually matter what drug you spike the girls with when you trap them? Does using 3 copies of the exhibition drug make the in-game character-models prance around naked?

What happens after you get all three girls 3/3 corruption?
I don't wanna play more inane 'eye spy' if there is no payoff.
Imo most of the games good parts are from the pc's transformation.

That may be just personal opinion though.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The penalty for tripping and falling over is like 4x times more intense than getting any other stat too corrupt too fast.

Like, getting too much femininity is just a mood debuff. Having bad heels is a giant mood debuff AND you get slammed with like 3-8 transformations while you are training your heels skill.

Hence, make the trip % like half of what it is atm.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Remember that when writing here based on the free version, the patreon/subscribestar version is already two patches ahead. The game does change a lot with every patch and reducing the penalty for heels has been part of the january patch already.

Reactions: Pandora111
Jan 13, 2022
Liking this game BUT i think there should be a way to unlock wardrobe once its been locked to at least give you the option to change clothes instead of being stuck in school uniform

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019

v0.4.4. is now available on Alpha Access

New features:
- Hucow Transformation Branch
- New Kitchen Graphics
- Long Nails TF, Styles and Vanity Options
- Clothing Popularity System (clothes will lose popularity gain the more often you wear them)
- Quicktime Event Rework: Arrows instead of letters
- New Low Mood Events to force you into clothes if you don't choose yourself (Community Request)
- New TV Animations by Sapphirefoxx
- Unlockables now have Descriptions how to unlock them

Get your access at

PS: As soon as v0.4.4 hits Beta (between one and two weeks from now), a new free version (v0.4.2) will be released!

Jan 13, 2022

v0.4.4. is now available on Alpha Access

New features:
- Hucow Transformation Branch
- New Kitchen Graphics
- Long Nails TF, Styles and Vanity Options
- Clothing Popularity System (clothes will lose popularity gain the more often you wear them)
- Quicktime Event Rework: Arrows instead of letters
- New Low Mood Events to force you into clothes if you don't choose yourself (Community Request)
- New TV Animations by Sapphirefoxx
- Unlockables now have Descriptions how to unlock them

Get your access at

PS: As soon as v0.4.4 hits Beta (between one and two weeks from now), a new free version (v0.4.2) will be released!
Something to look forward too, some red hot kinky fetish sex would be awesome, well can always dream

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
is there anyway to unlock the clothes with out loosing? I'd like the clothes but im not really intrested in playing some of the paths

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
"Because the Patreon version has been leaked on some websites last month, I have added a simple DRM method to prevent that from happening again. On the same page where you got the download links, you will also find a link to a key generator. You'll have to generate a key with your Patreon account and enter that code into your game. The link to the generator is also in the game, though. You'll have to be online while activating the code in your game. However, if you leak your code on one of the pirate websites, it will be deactivated. This has already been tested on the Alpha, so it should work without issues."

Damn, that's brutal.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
"Because the Patreon version has been leaked on some websites last month, I have added a simple DRM method to prevent that from happening again. On the same page where you got the download links, you will also find a link to a key generator. You'll have to generate a key with your Patreon account and enter that code into your game. The link to the generator is also in the game, though. You'll have to be online while activating the code in your game. However, if you leak your code on one of the pirate websites, it will be deactivated. This has already been tested on the Alpha, so it should work without issues."

Damn, that's brutal.
I mean, anyone with even a modest cracking skill could just remove the requirement, but that kind of skill is rare.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes