KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Really, guys? You know there will be a free version - you just have to wait a bit more - but you still need to piss the devs on purpose? And you wonder why so many games get abandoned? If you really HAVE to be one of the first playing the update... pay for it!

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
The niche adult game market, made even more niche by this specific fetish of TF, is notoriously and understandably incredibly hard to monetize. While DRM is a hard to implement and also controversial measure, I don't blame the dev for trying something. This is like the "No take, only throw!" dog meme, people want the dev to release frequent and content filled updates, but don't understand that they need to make a living off the product to do so. The more the dev has to work irl the less time they have to spend on the game, and the less extra assets like art and music etc they can afford to commission for the game. Take the DRM as a desperate cry for help and just support the dev if you can guys, cmon.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I can't even find 3 of the 4 participants (1st task in the game).
Spent 30 minutes, then deleted the game.
Just buy a map from vending machine. That helps to locate other contestants in rooms (unlocks additional button to view the map of the facility). Depending on the daytime - you can place traps in rooms. What i don't like is that i cannot find the Stamp for Himari which is one of the other contestants. Thats annoying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

garbledextraction2

May 12, 2019
Is there a trick to this game? Every time a contestant does something to me it feels almost game ending in how punishing it is. First attempt screen goes fuzzy/blurry and I couldn't revert it. Stumbled around for a few in game days then said the hell with it and started over. 2nd attempt someone stole my clothes early on and I didn't have the points to buy more so I could only "go live" and do nothing because I couldn't interact with anything while naked. wasted a bunch of days basically waiting to get enough clothes to continue. I'm guessing if you know what to do its a check list of events in a specific order? Cool idea but not very user friendly imo.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is there a trick to this game? Every time a contestant does something to me it feels almost game ending in how punishing it is. First attempt screen goes fuzzy/blurry and I couldn't revert it. Stumbled around for a few in game days then said the hell with it and started over. 2nd attempt someone stole my clothes early on and I didn't have the points to buy more so I could only "go live" and do nothing because I couldn't interact with anything while naked. wasted a bunch of days basically waiting to get enough clothes to continue. I'm guessing if you know what to do its a check list of events in a specific order? Cool idea but not very user friendly imo.
the blurry effect was probably just your eyesight being fixed but you were still wearing your glasses. will change this in the future, so that the glasses will be taken off automatically.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
the blurry effect was probably just your eyesight being fixed but you were still wearing your glasses. will change this in the future, so that the glasses will be taken off automatically.
It took me a moment to understand that you meant the eyesight in-game.

I guess my teacher did tell us one time too many that masturbation will make you blind...

Reactions: Knowlton

Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
Has anyone else had problems extracting the game at all? About a 3rd of the way through it will say theres a problem and either restart or skip. Restarting is exactly that, from the start and skipping will complete the extraction but running the game will have most of the character missing. Version is the latest public one and both tf.games and f95 do the same for me. Wondering if its a save issue from a previous version. Thanks in advance.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone else had problems extracting the game at all? About a 3rd of the way through it will say theres a problem and either restart or skip. Restarting is exactly that, from the start and skipping will complete the extraction but running the game will have most of the character missing. Version is the latest public one and both tf.games and f95 do the same for me. Wondering if its a save issue from a previous version. Thanks in advance.
Extracting goes ok. It's just that 7-zip warns about "Headers" or "Missing headers"(?). However game works fine after extracting, at least for me.

Edit: don't read if want to discover by yourself

Edit2: RN i am playing older version 4.1 . Will let you know after half an hour or so - if this save could be used in 4.2 version of the game. (still want to Bimboify my main character)

Last edited:

justanotherp

Dec 28, 2017
Have played 4.2 and now 4.1 version. Was checking that cabinet everytime she was in the room. And there was none. Very strange. :unsure:
Considering that I just started playing this an hour ago, I'm really not the right person to answer, but that is where and under which circumstances I was able to find it...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Considering that I just started playing this an hour ago, I'm really not the right person to answer, but that is where and under which circumstances I was able to find it...
No worries. Thanks for screenshot. That convinced me to think. I have also downloaded 4.2 from Mega - yet again. This time i had no "Missing Headers" warning while extracting by 7-zip. I think it could be the cause. Probably archive was uncomplete or got damaged somehow for me.

Also - save from 4.1 work with game version 4.2 .

Edit: It might be also that i decided not to help Himari and Ignore her when she was wondering around while looking for something... Maybe the Stamp will not generate in a cabinet if that path was choosen. Will test that out.

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
If you play as a female character, is there any content besides slutty clothing?
Character is getting more feminine, sluttier and bimboier but is it going anywhere? Or do you have to play as a man to get any explicit scenes?

erdlox

May 14, 2017
I don't know whats happened but my games resolution is completely scuffed and a decent chunk of the screen is being cut off so much so that i cant actually leave the bedroom

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hanko Stamp - for Himari (solution in game version 4.2)

While at some day she will be wondering around looking for something. This happens when you get out of your room into Vending Machine corridor.

1. When you meet her - be nice and say something along like: "Hey whats up?" and "I will help you to find it."
2. Talk to other contestants and "Ask about Himari stamp" (talk to both: Katelyn and Abigail - additional dialogue option will be there to ask about it)
3. When Himari is in the Hobby Room, open the middle door from the cupboard on the right side of the room. Hanko Stamp will be there between bottles.

I am posting this because it has been playing on my nerves! Haha! :D

Last edited:

Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
yet again. This time i had no "Missing Headers" warning while extracting by 7-zip. I think it could be the cause. Probably archive was uncomplete or got damaged somehow for me.
I'll give it Another go then with the mega, maybe it was a delayed upload or something.

In terms of the Himari stamp both previous versions ive played, it has been there whislt accepting the quest, not sure what happens if not. I havent tried that yet but its there when you have accepted and himari is in the hobby room.

And to the best of my knoledge, no there is no straight content but i can easilly be mistaken.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes