Xraxxus

Feb 25, 2022
Hinaris third is when shes sunbathing poolside
Yes. I know that. xD But, once again, the problem is somewhere else. I literally cant use the sticker on the manga she reads during the sunbathing. And I cant activate it in the first place. Each time I want to place the sticker, there is somebody in the kitchen who prevents me from doing it. Even if I already have abigail on 3/3.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thanks, but I cant even get to the last take control, thats the main problem. I cant use the manga, sticker based trap.
How do I even get the manga sticker on her I did the TV and the Purple Paint and found the sticker, i did the abigial 3/3 already
Did you try placing the sticker on the manga at noon? Abigail needs to be both dumb and horny as part of the 3/3 afaik

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Did you try placing the sticker on the manga at noon? Abigail needs to be both dumb and horny as part of the 3/3 afaik
Got the same kind of problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is horny but somehow instead of "giggling" when i put the sticker she is "discontent".
I am pretty sure that Abigail is 3/3. And even by speaking to her - she is Bimbo dumb.
So i am not sure what is the root of this problem.

Xraxxus

Feb 25, 2022
Got the same kind of problem.
She is horny but somehow instead of "giggling" when i put the sticker she is "discontent".
I am pretty sure that Abigail is 3/3. And even by speaking to her - she is Bimbo dumb.
So i am not sure what is the root of this problem.
This is my problem. I always get this reaction while placing the stickers, and I have no idea how to change it. She speaks like a bimbo when I interact with her directly.
This is my progress, so yeah. Abigail should be dumb and horny, and I still have no idea how to place stickers without it backfiring on me.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
This is my progress, so yeah. Abigail should be dumb and horny, and I still have no idea how to place stickers without it backfiring on me.
Yeah your MC on curse to become Asian honey. I have posted the solution to avoid it. This is how to find Hanko Stamp for Himari.
You are at different route right now. Yet you can't put sticker on Himari's book.

relattic - could you take a look at our posts? is it a bug? ty!

Edit: relation points seems also not to have any difference. Got Abigail and Himari both as "Best Friends".

Last edited:
Reactions: Xraxxus

Xraxxus

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah your MC on curse to become Asian honey. I have posted the solution to avoid it. This is how to find Hanko Stamp for Himari.
You are at different route right now. Yet you can't put sticker on Himari's book.

relattic - could you take a look at our posts? is it a bug? ty!

Edit: relation points seems also not to have any difference. Got Abigail and Himari both as "Best Friends".
Yup, I actually got on the route on purpose. I already found the stamp, but refused to give it back to Himari xD I want to continue playing with idol-tf, but not to be limited with Himari. I know how to avoid the route, but I dont want to. I just want to defeat Himari lol.

I already tried starting over btw, still the same problem.

Reactions: Mr Technician

JHB1984

May 6, 2017
As someone who is unfamiliar with using cheat engine, how do I cheat certain things with it?
start bmotv.
start cheat engine.
select the bmotv "process" within cheat engine.
enter the "value" of the stat you want to change.
start "first scan".
change the value in-game.
change value in cheat engine to the new value.
start "next scan".
when you are down to a couple of found entries, "change value of selected address".
(you need to change rooms in-game for the changes to take effect)

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
start bmotv.
start cheat engine.
select the bmotv "process" within cheat engine.
enter the "value" of the stat you want to change.
start "first scan".
change the value in-game.
change value in cheat engine to the new value.
start "next scan".
when you are down to a couple of found entries, "change value of selected address".
(you need to change rooms in-game for the changes to take effect)
how to find the cheat engine

• Angry
Reactions: JHB1984

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
Hmm if abi is in the kitchen and you done the battery trick... she should be like not caring /or distracted enough for you to mess with the book. the map helps know whos where when
But seeing all these post maybe something going on and Rel can peak at it.. last play thru on the newest build i didnt have a problem...

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Hmm if abi is in the kitchen and you done the battery trick... she should be like not caring /or distracted enough for you to mess with the book. the map helps know whos where when
But seeing all these post maybe something going on and Rel can peak at it.. last play thru on the newest build i didnt have a problem...
the version on here is not getting updated. you can get a fix from tfgames.site

it wasn't a bug, just that the old system and the new system weren't explained well.. to get past abi in the kitchen you needed to specifically use the tomatoes on her in that old version, but in newer versions you just need to be allies or dum+ her. v0.4.2 was exactly in between those versions. i think the fix on tfgames now makes it so you really only need a dum+.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xraxxus

Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
OK, so thank you all for the feedback and suggestions unfortunatly nothing has worked. I have tried windows unzip aswell as 7zip to unpack the game and i still get an error from it. Interestingly it isnt the banner issue being flagged it just says unexpected error. I even have a problem with the online version from tfgames site so it may well be something my end and im not trying to say the dev is at fualt for anything ive experianced. Just incase it affects someone else or is posibly an unidentified bug, the online version crashes when you talk to abigail in the hobby room to start the logbook quest. After she goes through everything with you the game freezes and gives a Java error "report" I can try and get screen shots if thats of anyhelp. But at this point it is probably something wrong with my machine unless other people have experianced this, and again Rel im not blaming you for any of this. Any extra advice or feedback would be appreciated.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no sex content?
and if all npcs are fems...and mc can be sissified or maybe m2fed - does it mean no M/F to expect?
---
cheat engine? i never tried with unity. unti this game and it was untolerably laggy , failed to find votes variable.
----
hm. do anyone hav issues with unpackin? i had some red thingies
i moved to C;/ games in case there is some length issues but no, not that.
though i got it launched/opened afterwards

Last edited:

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
no sex content?
and if all npcs are fems...and mc can be sissified or maybe m2fed - does it mean no M/F to expect?
---
cheat engine? i never tried with unity. unti this game and it was untolerably laggy , failed to find votes variable.
----
hm. do anyone hav issues with unpackin? i had some red thingies
i moved to C;/ games in case there is some length issues but no, not that.
though i got it launched/opened afterwards
Dev said sex comes later.
I had no issues. What red thingies, can you read?

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
sorry for the translation,
in any case you will find out for yourself how it works.
DesertX with 57 supporters makes 4K clothes for fallout and skyrim,
low budget is just an excuse for scammers.
Not to mention all the F95zone projects that are often free for all have been more successful and better done

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Well, this discussion comes up once a month it seems. ;) I just want to point out that game development is never free. It has to be financed by something. If you are unhappy with my work that is one thing, but I can assure you that I‘m not trying to swindle anyone. I‘m working 60 hours a week on the game and I‘m paying artists as much as possible to get the new art done. I agree that there are some timing issues on the art front especially on the characters that are still in the placeholder style but it‘s slowly getting better since I now have two different artists working on it. I‘m doing my best though and you can’t compare that to other games that release new updates once every year.

Reactions: pepez

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone know how many endings this game has?

Also how close this game is to finish? I wanna support a bit, but not if its gonna go on till the sun explodes.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes