qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is there some kind of bug with the latest free version or did something significantly change?
Just passed end of week 2 and have yet to have the formal introduction with Erica. Chastity cage thing happened but the conversation with Erica that immediately follows didn't. Had exactly one encounter with her from a trap but other than that she might as well not exist.
Likewise, the Himari conversation that usually happens the night before she loses her stamp did occur, but the morning event where she loses her stamp did not.

Edit: for clarity's sake I'll add that I'm playing 0.4.3f1 on Windows.
It seems that morning events when you first leave your room just flat out do not happen.

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The game has a lot of potential and seems to have a heavy emphasis on polish. I'm really glad to see it getting so much support, and I hope development goes fantastic.

It's a bit out of my usual comfort zone in regards to the bimbo fetish, since it seems to heavily focus on the non-con, intelligence loss and male domination aspects, as opposed to hyper femininity, sexual talent/passion/stamina, and sex positivity; but the sheer level of customization made it a lot of fun to experiment with.

I'm not sure about the focus on bad endings and fail states, the most fun part of these kind of stories and games is embracing the post transformation, so having it end on that note is always anti-climactic for me. A game where the goal is to become a better bimbo, and engage in the sandbox, is a lot more engrossing to me than "lose to win" games just as you get to the fun part, but that is very hard to find. Especially since I'm sort of trapped in a niche upon niche since I like smart bimbos and sapphic/futa content.

I tried the laboratory/gynoid branch and I have mixed feelings about what I've encountered. I have no idea how many branching paths there are because some elements feel frustratingly opague. Katelyn's content seems to be locked off since it's impossible to improve her relationship enough, even after exercising every single day (especially since after two weeks that drops her relationship instead), Himari was seemingly unable to "help" with Abigail, and the arousal locked "choices" seem to be bait/false.

I don't fully get the fetish itself, in that the idea of erasure of self, personality, individuality, and identity doesn't exactly appeal. I liked some of the flavour half-way through where the protagonist was getting turned on by the idea of becoming a bimboriffic sex-bot/cyborg/doll, but the transformation doesn't seem to go in that direction at all really, instead emphasizing the removal of emotions, passion, and pleasure entirely.

The preview for the more "human" transformation choice looks noticeably different from what you actually become aesthetically, and what I was hoping would lead to becoming a bimbo sex-doll with a smart computer programmed brain didn't really turn out that way. Even the concept of getting dominated by a computer AI inside your brain that rewires your neurons so that you want to act/appear as a ditzy bimbo was a interesting direction hinted at, but that doesn't happen either. Having your fetish clothes and heels become a literal part of your body instead of a forced exhibitionist/feminine compulsion felt like a bit of an off-putting choice as well.

The ending for Abigails path was also a complete 180 and a huge let down, since instead of embracing the fetish and the pleasurable submission to Abigail it seems to transition to a "plot twist" and then your head explodes, fun.

Personally it would've been fun if there was a willing submission/relationship option with Abigail, where you let her install some sexier transformations and programs into you without inherently removing sentience, memories and individuality (the removal of your free will can be sexy). Subjectively the erasure of intelligence isn't a personal preference, but obviously its a part of the bimbo fetish that exists, and due to the sparseness of the kinks portrayal in writing/games, I can enjoy and head-canon it as a changing of priorities, or a fetish to appear that way to other people, instead of a genuine loss.

It seems like the dev-plan has a lot of side routes with transformations that don't really have much to do with the bimbofication kink, locked into bad-ends with no integration into the main game, which is a shame personally. Subjectively I don't have a interest in the majority of the other kinks, and I'm worried it will dilute the games focus, since there is a lot of fun bimbofication focused transformations or smutty scenes that could be done.

The advertised Hu-cow route can align with bimbofication a lot more, and is a personal interest, but if it's locked into a bad (hopefully good) end, and you are completely unable to bring those transformations into the main customizable sandbox, that would be a huge shame; and I imagine also restricts player choice, since aspects like Intelligence are probably force-ably/linearly altered like in the robot path, instead of allowing player modularity and personalisation.

It's no fun having such good transformations if you can't actually play with them, which is partly why I'm worried about the planned week/time limit.

Obviously everything I said is very heavily subjective, and the direction other people on patreon might want to see the game take, as well as the devs creative vision, are undoubtedly more important, I just hope this comes across as potentially helpful feedback, instead of trite demands.

I wish the absolute best of luck with the project!

Reactions: SquirtleTurtle

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
The game has a lot of potential and seems to have a heavy emphasis on polish. I'm really glad to see it getting so much support, and I hope development goes fantastic.

It's a bit out of my usual comfort zone in regards to the bimbo fetish, since it seems to heavily focus on the non-con, intelligence loss and male domination aspects, as opposed to hyper femininity, sexual talent/passion/stamina, and sex positivity; but the sheer level of customization made it a lot of fun to experiment with.

I'm not sure about the focus on bad endings and fail states, the most fun part of these kind of stories and games is embracing the post transformation, so having it end on that note is always anti-climactic for me. A game where the goal is to become a better bimbo, and engage in the sandbox, is a lot more engrossing to me than "lose to win" games just as you get to the fun part, but that is very hard to find. Especially since I'm sort of trapped in a niche upon niche since I like smart bimbos and sapphic/futa content.

I tried the laboratory/gynoid branch and I have mixed feelings about what I've encountered. I have no idea how many branching paths there are because some elements feel frustratingly opague. Katelyn's content seems to be locked off since it's impossible to improve her relationship enough, even after exercising every single day (especially since after two weeks that drops her relationship instead), Himari was seemingly unable to "help" with Abigail, and the arousal locked "choices" seem to be bait/false.

I don't fully get the fetish itself, in that the idea of erasure of self, personality, individuality, and identity doesn't exactly appeal. I liked some of the flavour half-way through where the protagonist was getting turned on by the idea of becoming a bimboriffic sex-bot/cyborg/doll, but the transformation doesn't seem to go in that direction at all really, instead emphasizing the removal of emotions, passion, and pleasure entirely.

The preview for the more "human" transformation choice looks noticeably different from what you actually become aesthetically, and what I was hoping would lead to becoming a bimbo sex-doll with a smart computer programmed brain didn't really turn out that way. Even the concept of getting dominated by a computer AI inside your brain that rewires your neurons so that you want to act/appear as a ditzy bimbo was a interesting direction hinted at, but that doesn't happen either. Having your fetish clothes and heels become a literal part of your body instead of a forced exhibitionist/feminine compulsion felt like a bit of an off-putting choice as well.

The ending for Abigails path was also a complete 180 and a huge let down, since instead of embracing the fetish and the pleasurable submission to Abigail it seems to transition to a "plot twist" and then your head explodes, fun.

Personally it would've been fun if there was a willing submission/relationship option with Abigail, where you let her install some sexier transformations and programs into you without inherently removing sentience, memories and individuality (the removal of your free will can be sexy). Subjectively the erasure of intelligence isn't a personal preference, but obviously its a part of the bimbo fetish that exists, and due to the sparseness of the kinks portrayal in writing/games, I can enjoy and head-canon it as a changing of priorities, or a fetish to appear that way to other people, instead of a genuine loss.

It seems like the dev-plan has a lot of side routes with transformations that don't really have much to do with the bimbofication kink, locked into bad-ends with no integration into the main game, which is a shame personally. Subjectively I don't have a interest in the majority of the other kinks, and I'm worried it will dilute the games focus, since there is a lot of fun bimbofication focused transformations or smutty scenes that could be done.

The advertised Hu-cow route can align with bimbofication a lot more, and is a personal interest, but if it's locked into a bad (hopefully good) end, and you are completely unable to bring those transformations into the main customizable sandbox, that would be a huge shame; and I imagine also restricts player choice, since aspects like Intelligence are probably force-ably/linearly altered like in the robot path, instead of allowing player modularity and personalisation.

It's no fun having such good transformations if you can't actually play with them, which is partly why I'm worried about the planned week/time limit.

Obviously everything I said is very heavily subjective, and the direction other people on patreon might want to see the game take, as well as the devs creative vision, are undoubtedly more important, I just hope this comes across as potentially helpful feedback, instead of trite demands.

I wish the absolute best of luck with the project!
Hey, thanks. Very interesting read. You already guessed it though.. fetishises are very subjective and this game‘s current content is all about forcing and about losing yourself and has absolutely no room for the Mc embracing the tf yet. There will be content like that, basically the real ending is supposed to be this way. But me for example.. I get totally turned off by everything you‘ve said you want to happen. It‘s subjective and this doesn’t fit what you like. Sorry. It is what it is.

Also, you can escape the routes and therefor bring the content with you into the main game, but the game is not supposed to be a sandbox. The sandbox elements are just the first thing that needs to be finished. There will be a lot more story interaction and that is more complicated if all tfs habe to be addressed. So the events specific to the tfs are only inside the branches. Making a game where each tf can be played endlessly would be a great thing but also completely impossible for it to keep being fun in my opinion.

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Hey, thanks. Very interesting read. You already guessed it though.. fetishises are very subjective and this game‘s current content is all about forcing and about losing yourself and has absolutely no room for the Mc embracing the tf yet. There will be content like that, basically the real ending is supposed to be this way. But me for example.. I get totally turned off by everything you‘ve said you want to happen. It‘s subjective and this doesn’t fit what you like. Sorry. It is what it is.

Also, you can escape the routes and therefor bring the content with you into the main game, but the game is not supposed to be a sandbox. The sandbox elements are just the first thing that needs to be finished. There will be a lot more story interaction and that is more complicated if all tfs habe to be addressed. So the events specific to the tfs are only inside the branches. Making a game where each tf can be played endlessly would be a great thing but also completely impossible for it to keep being fun in my opinion.

It's totally understandable and reasonable to have a clear scope and direction you want take the content, and if you have a specific direction or focus of kinks you want to emphasize that are subjective, I have no authority or reason to argue otherwise, the game seems to be progressing really well.

One of the main things I suppose I was trying to express is that the ending for the gynoid branch (or at least the only one clearly accessible) didn't seem to really complement the fetish at all, and personally felt a bit disappointing after all the build up to have an unrelated plot twist (it was strangely macabre and out of place) and then a movie parody.

It's completely justifiable to not have all the side branches/transformations tie into the main route, I just mostly was worried that having so many unrelated kinks and separated narratives would dilute the core game and primary fetish, that still has a lot of potential to be fleshed out.

I'm unsure what I mentioned that was a turn-off for you, as I mostly mentioned content that is already in the game in other context, but the current direction is already great and clearly one that a lot of people enjoy, irrespective of personal ramblings.

I'm not sure how much of the game is explained publicly, since the walkthrough is for patrons, but as it stands I basically have no idea how to "escape" the route, find other paths, or basically anything else of that sort.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is there some kind of bug with the latest free version or did something significantly change?
Just passed end of week 2 and have yet to have the formal introduction with Erica. Chastity cage thing happened but the conversation with Erica that immediately follows didn't. Had exactly one encounter with her from a trap but other than that she might as well not exist.
Likewise, the Himari conversation that usually happens the night before she loses her stamp did occur, but the morning event where she loses her stamp did not.

Edit: for clarity's sake I'll add that I'm playing 0.4.3f1 on Windows.
It seems that morning events when you first leave your room just flat out do not happen.
so, there was a critical bug in v0.4.3 that made it so you were locked out of some events if you didn't spend day 1 "as you're supposed to" with meeting Erica in the hallway, where she gives you your first TF. This event has to happen on Day 1, but the ability to do any other activities was enabled too early so you could skip until Night by doing other things without doing that. I have applied the fix for this that apparently came later to this v0.4.3 free release.

so v0.4.3.f2 is now available on

• Love
Reactions: noxtek and qwsaq

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
It's totally understandable and reasonable to have a clear scope and direction you want take the content, and if you have a specific direction or focus of kinks you want to emphasize that are subjective, I have no authority or reason to argue otherwise, the game seems to be progressing really well.

One of the main things I suppose I was trying to express is that the ending for the gynoid branch (or at least the only one clearly accessible) didn't seem to really complement the fetish at all, and personally felt a bit disappointing after all the build up to have an unrelated plot twist (it was strangely macabre and out of place) and then a movie parody.

It's completely justifiable to not have all the side branches/transformations tie into the main route, I just mostly was worried that having so many unrelated kinks and separated narratives would dilute the core game and primary fetish, that still has a lot of potential to be fleshed out.

I'm unsure what I mentioned that was a turn-off for you, as I mostly mentioned content that is already in the game in other context, but the current direction is already great and clearly one that a lot of people enjoy, irrespective of personal ramblings.

I'm not sure how much of the game is explained publicly, since the walkthrough is for patrons, but as it stands I basically have no idea how to "escape" the route, find other paths, or basically anything else of that sort.
I understand. Well.. I can only say again that it's subjective. I have a clear vision. It will tie together.
Just as an explanation for what is turning me off, is what you described about your core issue with all the branches being about identity loss, and that you want more "embracing the post transformation". I skip those parts in most games because it doesn't resonnate with me that much. The helpless force of being something else entirely is more appealing to me.

Again, it's subjective. I didn't mean it in a way to criticise what you like. On the contrary, I think it's great that you know what you like. It's just clashing with what I like. However, as mentioned before, the main ending will definitely go more in your direction, and I think that it will actually feel more powerful because of all the struggles before. I do have a pretty clear vision of where things are going. It will have a strong sex-positivity message that I think you are missing right now.

A lot of games are going that direction with a lot of bad endings as transformations, mainly because it wouldn't make sense to have all the tfs bubble over into the main gameplay, for example something like Monline, and here I do feel what you're saying. It's not as satisfying if you get a bad end and can't play it out more, but that's exactly why you can escape the branches and take all of the tfs with you in Bmo. So I think it is doing exactly what you want, you're just not finding it. The game does tell you everytime you're close to a bad end that you just have to get rid of the contestant that is doing that to you, though.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you for the excellent explanation. I think at its core, the game design of collecting bad endings with lots of broad, only minorly touched on transformations is for a different audience than me. If you are only interested in one specific type of content, like the bimbofication kink, there isn't a lot to get out of something like Monline and its smorgasbord of unrelated game overs.

The game has some really great character customization which is very enjoyable, I am stumped on how to transform Abigail to actually "escape" the route as even with Himari's help she is seemingly immune to any attempts.

Reactions: relattic

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Thank you for the excellent explanation. I think at its core, the game design of collecting bad endings with lots of broad, only minorly touched on transformations is for a different audience than me. If you are only interested in one specific type of content, like the bimbofication kink, there isn't a lot to get out of something like Monline and its smorgasbord of unrelated game overs.

The game has some really great character customization which is very enjoyable, I am stumped on how to transform Abigail to actually "escape" the route as even with Himari's help she is seemingly immune to any attempts.
You‘re doing it correctly though it seems. With Himari there‘s just still a chance that Abi will see you, so it might take more than one attempt.

Last edited:

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
I am getting too old...I had no idea that zipped compressed it that much, I mean I knew it cut the size back, but I never realized it made 8 gigs go down to 400 mb...I am definitely feeling stupid now. You're right, unzipped it is 8 gigs.

(just to be clear, when I was looking at 3 gigs, I figured zipped would be like 1 gig still. 8 gigs to under 1 gig just kinda blows my mind)
The zip bomb that extracts to the largest size is a 46-megabyte file to 4.5 petabytes.

Smaller ones exist that extract as low as a few Kilobytes to fill pretty much any commercial harddrive.

The surprising thing here is that these games that are predominantly images compress so well, it means the developer needs to put some time into packaging their game better,

sidmoon

Jul 3, 2021
Yo this game really needs a walkthrough. I love it, but it has so many branching paths and often (at least to me) it is not clear how to choose/avoid them. A walkthrough would help a LOT in getting the endings one actually desires. Or at least a "list" of the available branches.

One thing I see as a "Bug" is that it is not possible to save (or click the menu icon) when presented with a choice. Thats kind of annoying and I usually would always create saves at exactly THOSE points in the game :p

Btw for the drone branch I had a similar issue as the other user you answered to before. (Did not have help from Himari, didnt even know I could get help from her xD, ~10 tries, none worked). Noone was in the room. Playing on Linux.
You‘re doing it correctly though it seems. With Himari there‘s just still a chance that Abi will see you, so it might take more than one attempt.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Yo this game really needs a walkthrough. I love it, but it has so many branching paths and often (at least to me) it is not clear how to choose/avoid them. A walkthrough would help a LOT in getting the endings one actually desires. Or at least a "list" of the available branches.

One thing I see as a "Bug" is that it is not possible to save (or click the menu icon) when presented with a choice. Thats kind of annoying and I usually would always create saves at exactly THOSE points in the game :p

Btw for the drone branch I had a similar issue as the other user you answered to before. (Did not have help from Himari, didnt even know I could get help from her xD, ~10 tries, none worked). Noone was in the room. Playing on Linux.
There is a walkthrough on Patreon/Subscribestar.

Also, I understand that saving in these situations would be what you want, but it is not a bug. It‘s just not a Ren‘Py game where the dialog system is programmed to support it already. The dialog system that I programmed would have to not only be completely redone but all dialogs would have to be restructured. Sorry.

Reactions: lOlNoo

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The dialog system that I programmed would have to not only be completely redone but all dialogs would have to be restructured. Sorry.
Would an autosave feature be out of the question?
Like pressing the "sleep" button automatically triggers the game to overwrite Slot 1? That way, you only lose the following day's progress if you realize you messed up?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Would an autosave feature be out of the question?
Like pressing the "sleep" button automatically triggers the game to overwrite Slot 1? That way, you only lose the following day's progress if you realize you messed up?
That‘s already there. (Free release is two version behind.)

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
There is a walkthrough on Patreon/Subscribestar.
Kinda wish the walkthrough was not pay walled, I would not mind a free version walkthrough that does not have the latest stuff. At the very least a how to start routes hint.

Though as I do see there is a hucow and magical girl route coming... would it be possible for there to be a fox transformation route? Like if you get Himari back her stamp she later invites you to her room for some japanese tea and sweets where the player can pick up a fox mask sitting in a box that Himari says got sent to her shortly before she was to arrive and she has not touched it because it gave her a bad feeling.

Que that since you picked it up you get hit with a hypno event where if you fail you put on the fox mask and get possessed. With the fox transforming you to suit being her new vessel and afterwards to turn you to the task of turning Himari into her big titted worshiper attracting Shrine Maiden. If you pass the event you throw the fox mask away, and the next day Himari starts acting weird before she winds up being transformed as in her effort to get rid of the mask she got possessed and now that the fox is done customizing her vessel now she is going to transform you into her big titted Shrine Maiden.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Kinda wish the walkthrough was not pay walled, I would not mind a free version walkthrough that does not have the latest stuff. At the very least a how to start routes hint.

Though as I do see there is a hucow and magical girl route coming... would it be possible for there to be a fox transformation route? Like if you get Himari back her stamp she later invites you to her room for some japanese tea and sweets where the player can pick up a fox mask sitting in a box that Himari says got sent to her shortly before she was to arrive and she has not touched it because it gave her a bad feeling.

Que that since you picked it up you get hit with a hypno event where if you fail you put on the fox mask and get possessed. With the fox transforming you to suit being her new vessel and afterwards to turn you to the task of turning Himari into her big titted worshiper attracting Shrine Maiden. If you pass the event you throw the fox mask away, and the next day Himari starts acting weird before she winds up being transformed as in her effort to get rid of the mask she got possessed and now that the fox is done customizing her vessel now she is going to transform you into her big titted Shrine Maiden.
sorry. i'm not taking specific requests like that.

Last edited:

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
this game good and suck at same time no walkthrought or guide, well the guide is paywalled so is kinda pointless to play this, but well beggar can't be chooser

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
this game good and suck at same time no walkthrought or guide, well the guide is paywalled so is kinda pointless to play this, but well beggar can't be chooser
i mean... a guide should never be necessary to play a game, so the question is what's unclear to you. it is a puzzle game though so obviously there need to be some things that the player has to try out, so if that's not for you then a guide won't magically produce enjoyment for a game like that.

I'm also not stopping anyone from making a guide by the way. my guide just has a bunch of backround info on the development in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reinherz99

Daakuryu

Oct 7, 2021
Not sure if it's intentional but It's a bit disappointing that maxing out fitness doesn't stop the gym girl from stealing your shit. and that you can't inject her with stuff (even IF the transformation art isn't in the game yet it's just weird that every one else works one way and she doesn't.)

Also once transformations are done there's no way to raise friendliness with anyone except the Asian girl, considering you're turning them into dumb sex obsessed toys you'd think making them friendlier towards you afterwards would be simpler, not impossible. Would also be nice to be able to push their transformations further as well.

Please make it so you shoes either auto remove/replace shoes or shoes just don't matter for the pool, or let us create a "pool outfit" that PC auto changes into/out of when using the pool stuff, going in the change clothes inventory every time becomes so tiresome that It's often better to just keep the character naked and barefoot 24/7 and the schedule's outfit change thing doesn't seem to work right.

Lastly, would be nice if you could buy the facial changes on your own (even if they're made to cost more) and even push them further (bigger lips, heavier makeup, eye color, piercings?) instead of basically "tricking" the domme chick into giving them to you by removing all her other options.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes