relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Not sure if it's intentional but It's a bit disappointing that maxing out fitness doesn't stop the gym girl from stealing your shit. and that you can't inject her with stuff (even IF the transformation art isn't in the game yet it's just weird that every one else works one way and she doesn't.)

Also once transformations are done there's no way to raise friendliness with anyone except the Asian girl, considering you're turning them into dumb sex obsessed toys you'd think making them friendlier towards you afterwards would be simpler, not impossible. Would also be nice to be able to push their transformations further as well.

Please make it so you shoes either auto remove/replace shoes or shoes just don't matter for the pool, or let us create a "pool outfit" that PC auto changes into/out of when using the pool stuff, going in the change clothes inventory every time becomes so tiresome that It's often better to just keep the character naked and barefoot 24/7 and the schedule's outfit change thing doesn't seem to work right.

Lastly, would be nice if you could buy the facial changes on your own (even if they're made to cost more) and even push them further (bigger lips, heavier makeup, eye color, piercings?) instead of basically "tricking" the domme chick into giving them to you by removing all her other options.
Thank you for your feedback!

Maxing fitness should stop Katelyn from stealing shit. On which version are you? Do you have fitness at 100?

I’m not going to reward you for attacking the other contestants. That‘s what the game is about. You should instead group up.

Shoes at the pool is an old issue. There’s already an outfit save system where you can set an outfit for swimming in the current version.

The facial changes are too complicated to buy yourself because they are not linear.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
relattic
Any thoughts on adding more humiliating Erika tasks involving other contestants, like the one where she demands you massage Abigail's feet? Yes. I understand that was basically shoehorned in because it used to just be an option to do without prompting in older releases.. Maybe helping Kaitlin "wind down" after a workout? What about giving Himari some special attention while she's sunbathing or watching TV?

Also: would you consider adding an option to prevent total dick-to-vagina transformation? This is admittedly a selfish request since I have a thing for chastity cages and the prospect of having a pussy kinda kills the mood for me.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
relattic
Any thoughts on adding more humiliating Erika tasks involving other contestants, like the one where she demands you massage Abigail's feet? Yes. I understand that was basically shoehorned in because it used to just be an option to do without prompting in older releases.. Maybe helping Kaitlin "wind down" after a workout? What about giving Himari some special attention while she's sunbathing or watching TV?

Also: would you consider adding an option to prevent total dick-to-vagina transformation? This is admittedly a selfish request since I have a thing for chastity cages and the prospect of having a pussy kinda kills the mood for me.
first question: yes of course. there will be more events.

second question: i don't know. i am thinking about it. although it will probably be solved through the main game ending once it's there. i don't want the game to feel like you can just make it give you what you want, although i understand that's what everyone is here for. but i want it to be about testing the limits of one's own kinks. does that make sense?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is Erica getting her comeuppance something that is coming soon? Also do you have planned if we could reverse some of the "show brainwashing" effects on other contestants?

For example if you're friends with Abigail, remove her "math eraser" thing and in exchange she doesn't give you "bad transformations" or something?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is Erica getting her comeuppance something that is coming soon? Also do you have planned if we could reverse some of the "show brainwashing" effects on other contestants?

For example if you're friends with Abigail, remove her "math eraser" thing and in exchange she doesn't give you "bad transformations" or something?
no, beating Erica will only be part of the main ending of the game.

removing end-of-week effects is also not something that's coming. there will be something else that is similar in a way, but not exactly. i don't wanna say too much.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
yes of course. there will be more events.
I'm talking specifically about events in which Erika has you play with other NPC's
I'll take the "yes" as a yes for now but I want to be clear that it's not just "more events" I'm asking about, but events in which you are commanded to interact with other characters.

i want it to be about testing the limits of one's own kinks. does that make sense?
It absolutely makes sense. And Erika's response to you having a vagina is pretty hot. It just doesn't scratch my particular itch.
Maybe after completing a playthrough a New Game+ option unlocks where things can be more customizable? After their limits have been tested, they can play around with what it is they actually want available?
Again, these are all pretty selfish suggestions.

Daakuryu

Oct 7, 2021
Thank you for your feedback!

Maxing fitness should stop Katelyn from stealing shit. On which version are you? Do you have fitness at 100?
0.4.3_F2 and yes, I maxed it out then did one of the attacks and she still overpowered MC and stole everything the first time, the 2 attacks after that she failed.

Shoes at the pool is an old issue. There’s already an outfit save system where you can set an outfit for swimming in the current version.
If you're talking about the schedule the last time I could not get the outfit save in there to work. It just paused at the pool.

The facial changes are too complicated to buy yourself because they are not linear.
Really? because from my last playthrough they seemed pretty linear to me. Like every time I saved and reloaded before getting Himari or Erica to give me a facial change the only part that was "non linear" was the random selection of what part of the face they were going to change. The individual parts were all in sequence. Should be simple enough to apply that sequence based on what facial part you choose.

Last edited:

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
Solve the chemical puzzle and then don't decide to help her
That's the second time I've heard someone mention a chemical puzzle but I haven't been able to find it. The art room has sciency stuff, but aside from boobytrapping the microscope, I can't do anything with it.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
That's the second time I've heard someone mention a chemical puzzle but I haven't been able to find it. The art room has sciency stuff, but aside from boobytrapping the microscope, I can't do anything with it.
It's later in the game, after one of the weekly event things. The scientist chick asks you for help. It might depend on your relationship with her, but if so, I think it's pretty lenient. One time, she was at maybe 30% with me and asked for my help.
I believe you can't start it if you're currently dealing with Himari's attacks.
There may be other requirements, too. I wouldn't be surprised if you can't be too dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomlurkerr

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
This thread was posted by the developer of the game. I doubt they are going to charge their supporters for the newest updates while giving it to random shmucks on this site for free. :p
I believe someone else posted it, actually, and then the dev was given ownership.
Regardless, anyone can provide links to DL it and then report their own post so the mods will see it and update the OP with those links.
I'm really tired of devs, especially ones making this much money, pretending that they can use a pirating site as though it's not one.
Those who can give money and want to give money will.
The rest are being penalized for being poor.

Last edited:

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I believe someone else posted it, actually, and then the dev was given ownership.
Regardless, anyone can provide links to DL it and then report their own post so the mods will see it and update the OP with those links.
I'm really tired of devs, especially ones making this much money, pretending that they can use a pirating site as though it's not one.
Those who can give money and want to give money will.
The rest are being penalized for being poor.
Just a quick note here. I originally only came here to replace the images because they were super old and when you search for the game they come up, and to give answers to questions.
But it seems not everyone feels like you and there are people who actually understand that making games with a team of people is not cheap, so I kept talking to them and posting the links to the free version. I‘m also not penalising poor people, I’m releasing a free version after all. I have made games as my main job for 7 years now and only in the last six months have I started making enough to even pay rent, so I was pretty poor as well. It‘s a pretty difficult industry and you can‘t expect everything to be free in this world or the production will have to be cancelled at some point. It’s easy as that.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
Just a quick note here. I originally only came here to replace the images because they were super old and when you search for the game they come up, and to give answers to questions.
But it seems not everyone feels like you and there are people who actually understand that making games with a team of people is not cheap, so I kept talking to them and posting the links to the free version. I‘m also not penalising poor people, I’m releasing a free version after all. I have made games as my main job for 7 years now and only in the last six months have I started making enough to even pay rent, so I was pretty poor as well. It‘s a pretty difficult industry and you can‘t expect everything to be free in this world or the production will have to be cancelled at some point. It’s easy as that.
then how about tips
iunderstand you dont give a step by step exsplanation for free but somting like
(tolk to x on a monday will get milky results )

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes