relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
then how about tips
iunderstand you dont give a step by step exsplanation for free but somting like
(tolk to x on a monday will get milky results )
I honestly believe that instead of me providing a guide, the game should provide all information you need, but you should still have to combine the dots yourself. It's a puzzle game and giving the solution is just going to ruin that experience.
So the guide on Patreon for me is just a means of giving information to beta testers so that they can find out what's the solution and then tell me what they didn't understand. It should never be necessary to read a guide to play the game though.
If you don't want to play a puzzle game, then this game is not for you on a core gameplay level and just for the sake of reaching some sexy bits reading a guide will not provide the experience the game is designed to offer.

But also.. If something gets asked over and over again, I'll be able to fix it, but if there's a guide, everybody will just be silent about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomlurkerr

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Just a quick note here. I originally only came here to replace the images because they were super old and when you search for the game they come up, and to give answers to questions.
But it seems not everyone feels like you and there are people who actually understand that making games with a team of people is not cheap, so I kept talking to them and posting the links to the free version. I‘m also not penalising poor people, I’m releasing a free version after all. I have made games as my main job for 7 years now and only in the last six months have I started making enough to even pay rent, so I was pretty poor as well. It‘s a pretty difficult industry and you can‘t expect everything to be free in this world or the production will have to be cancelled at some point. It’s easy as that.
I said nothing about you not deserving to make money.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
I honestly believe that instead of me providing a guide, the game should provide all information you need, but you should still have to combine the dots yourself. It's a puzzle game and giving the solution is just going to ruin that experience.
So the guide on Patreon for me is just a means of giving information to beta testers so that they can find out what's the solution and then tell me what they didn't understand. It should never be necessary to read a guide to play the game though.
If you don't want to play a puzzle game, then this game is not for you on a core gameplay level and just for the sake of reaching some sexy bits reading a guide will not provide the experience the game is designed to offer.

But also.. If something gets asked over and over again, I'll be able to fix it, but if there's a guide, everybody will just be silent about it.
ok i understand you beter now
but could you atleat tell us what endings ther are
i never found more than 2 (wining / losing )
maby a list whit what ending you alredy got ?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
ok i understand you beter now
but could you atleat tell us what endings ther are
i never found more than 2 (wining / losing )
maby a list whit what ending you alredy got ?
there is a list of all the endings you haven't achieved yet in the clothing shop...if you hover over the locked objects. i'm not sure if it's in the current free version tbh but if not, it will be in the next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sup3rbia

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
there is a list of all the endings you haven't achieved yet in the clothing shop...if you hover over the locked objects. i'm not sure if it's in the current free version tbh but if not, it will be in the next release.
Not unless mine is broken.

odraxere

Jun 23, 2019
i only have 2 questions, how do i increse chip control in the android path?

and how do i start the cow girl path?

really cool game

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Does the online vetsion work? Because for me it doesn't
it does work, but not on all browsers, specifically mobile browsers are not supported at all.
if the game works in your browser depends on its memory distribution to the website.

when are we getting v0.4.4?
v0.4.4 will be released when v0.4.6 enters Alpha which is planned for Mid May.

Last edited:

por42

Sep 2, 2020
i only have 2 questions, how do i increse chip control in the android path?

and how do i start the cow girl path?

really cool game
i think you have to beat her ferst or at leat dum her douwn as to how i cnt do it for the life of me so if you figur it out let me know

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes