SirWolffe7

Mar 9, 2019
are messages being erased from here? i remember reading some here this week that were new this week (about tuesday) and now they are not here.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
are messages being erased from here? i remember reading some here this week that were new this week (about tuesday) and now they are not here.
I did not remove any messages. If it‘s true then either they were reported and removed by a moderator or the author removed it themselves.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
why not just put the newer versions on itch.io so people who don't want to do monthly payments for later builds could just opt to buy the game once?

you'd still have the free version but if someone wants to buy it they could get a slightly newer build instead, and always be one version ahead from the free users, and subscribers would still be able to access the latest test builds.

i am also pretty tempted to just sub for the month on subscribestar and spent 10 to access the alpha build. especially since this kind of game is right up my alley and has really improved over the years, will prob be honestly one of the best bimbofication/tf game too date in just a few more years top.

Last edited:

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
why not just put the newer versions on itch.io so people who don't want to do monthly payments for later builds could just opt to buy the game once?

you'd still have the free version but if someone wants to buy it they could get a slightly newer build instead, and always be one version ahead from the free users, and subscribers would still be able to access the latest test builds.

i am also pretty tempted to just sub for the month on subscribestar and spent 10 to access the alpha build. especially since this kind of game is right up my alley and has really improved over the years, will prob be honestly one of the best bimbofication/tf game too date in just a few more years top.
I'm not sure I understand. If you only want to pay once to get the current latest version, you can just do that and unsubscribe immediately after getting your download and game key.
Or do you want me to make the releases free for everyone who paid only once? Because that would basically remove the development fund and make it very unlikely that the game would ever get finished.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
0_4_3_f3 works fine for me. However 0_4_4_f1 crashes on starting new game or even while loading old saves. In which folder on Windows 10 i can find the tracelog ?
TY

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
0_4_3_f3 works fine for me. However 0_4_4_f1 crashes on starting new game or even while loading old saves. In which folder on Windows 10 i can find the tracelog ?
TY
There’s no reason for crashing other than memory allocation issues. I keep making the game more and more efficient but it also keeps needing more because of additional graphical fidelity. The minimum system requirements are 8GB of ram though which should be the default for a modern computer. How much do you have?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
There’s no reason for crashing other than memory allocation issues. I keep making the game more and more efficient but it also keeps needing more because of additional graphical fidelity. The minimum system requirements are 8GB of ram though which is not that much. How much do you have?
16GB of RAM. Virtual mem set to 2.5x of that amount also.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I tried opening the game on my lower end device and was able to reproduce the issue, so I'll look into it.
Thx. But could you post 64 bit version here? I think the issue is i am running 32 bit version (at least on 0_4_4_f1 has got UnityCrashHandler32.exe)

Edit: Previous version 0_4_3_f3 had got UnityCrashHandler64.exe. No issues on running that version.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes