JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
During the gynoid branch how do I connect to the network? It says katy can help, but ive got no clue what im supposed to do? Also what is the magical staff storyline? There are a bunch of clothes but idk what it is or how to start it

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
During the gynoid branch how do I connect to the network? It says katy can help, but ive got no clue what im supposed to do? Also what is the magical staff storyline? There are a bunch of clothes but idk what it is or how to start it
To connect talk to AI in bedroom,vending machines, or use computer. Katy might help if friendly I think. (high fitness)??
staff storyline isn't out yet.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
How can I unlock the locked clothing? Or can I just edit the savefile to unlock all the locked clothing?

MystyMaple

Jan 16, 2019
Any chance I could get a hint on how to unlock the asylum storyline or vibrator connection? I’ve played through 5 different times trying to figure out if there’s something I missed and I can’t figure it out.

Edit: I’m playing on version 0.4.4.f2

shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
as someone who is colorblind and can't tell the difference between the green and orange result can we get the color palet changed to use a blue instead of one of those results? A light blue would contrast enough from black to be effective.

Reactions: Dwoods

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
as someone who is colorblind and can't tell the difference between the green and orange result can we get the color palet changed to use a blue instead of one of those results? A light blue would contrast enough from black to be effective.
Do you mean the lab puzzle? Aren’t they already numbered in the current free tier? If not that‘ll come.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
can't unlock the wardrobe after himari locked it. I've won her out, but can't find a way to open the wardrobe. is there a way?

por42

Sep 2, 2020
on the android pathe
how do i block abegail
i know i have to give her dum+
but i cant hipno her
any thips

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Wish there was a better way to answer reviews. That last one was particularly just false information. But oh well.. that’s what the internet has become. Just mad people posting false information everywhere. ^^

I get that all the different branches are hidden behind certain interactions, but that‘s not exactly the problem… it’s just the development schedule. I’m focusing on all side content and the base systems first instead of the main story because it‘ll make it easier to balance how many days the game needs to have, and therefor how long the main story needs to be. It would limit me tremendously on what side content I can add, if the main story is already written. I‘d rather not limit myself on that.

But also, the cage/piercing really only has a few events behind them. Submission is not a stat that has any impact on the other content.
Getting disqualified is not the goal of the game and that dialog line saying it is is not in the current version anymore. The qte‘s being boring is the most subjective line of the review but therefor also the most agreeable one. I see that come out every now and then, but I also got a lot of positive comments on them, especially the new arrows, so no… I’m not going to entirely remove the core game mechanic because one dude wrote the word „bad design“ a hundred times.
Erica is not attackable yet because getting her will require you and the other contestants to work together, meaning it requires the other quests, and implementing anything now would just get removed in a few months.
The different transformation items on the contestants do work correctly, if you give them longer hair that‘s what they are getting, but yes, there are a few scenes that are not correctly reading that information for dialogs YET because that new system was only implemented a few months ago and there are a lot of dialogs. The different player transformations also do have very different effects on a lot of the events.

So basically, the reviewer is mad that the game is not finished or that I‘m not focusing on the things that make the game feel finished immediately for them, which I understand, but it just doesn‘t make sense to start with that. In fact, I just did a poll on Patreon last month to see if people wanted me to abandon that development schedule for new players like that reviewer, but the end result was like 93% against it because they understood that that main story content will be better for it in the long run.
But yeah, I can see how it can provoke those angry 1 star Andy’s, because they just don’t understand how the game works. I just don‘t know yet if people actually read these things and now everybody thinks they actually have to get the cage/piercing in order to see any content.

My main game design Mantra is to always be as clear as possible. But I feel like with this game the exploration of what transformation lies behind what quest is part of what makes it interesting and just saying „you need to get the piercing if you want to get submissive“ is not clarity, it‘s hand-holding and anti-immersive. I do understand this player‘s frustration… it‘s just… chill man, this game is not finished. Getting angry and giving 1 star reviews to early access games because they are not finished is just making it harder for that early access game to get finished because people read that before they decide to help that early access game. I don‘t think I’ll have a problem with that because I‘m very fortunate to have gotten a lot of support already but there might be a newer game one day that gets cancelled because of comments like yours. Think before you get entitled to spit at hard working people because the 0.5 version of a single developer has some imperfections. Keep that for the AAA studios with thousands of people that release those things as finished products. But also, that‘s not how you get people to listen to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: dglnds and voerman

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
As far as I played, would this game need to have the "no-sexual-content" tag? But maybe there is more progress needed until we get to see something in that regard... Not sure. The idea of the game is interesting though!

I'm struggling with the quick time events, they happen extremely fast

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
As far as I played, would this game need to have the "no-sexual-content" tag? But maybe there is more progress needed until we get to see something in that regard... Not sure. The idea of the game is interesting though!

I'm struggling with the quick time events, they happen extremely fast
yeah, there are only a few sex scenes right now, the current patreon version has several more. but in general, the development on the main character graphics had to be finished before the different main character sex poses could be drawn. The next patch will hopefully introduce another one.

you can change the qte times to fit your reaction time in the difficulty settings menu. However, they are meant to become impossible once you reach certain stats like low IQ. I'm thinking about adding a qte wizard to the beginning of the game though where you'd have to do one qte event so the game can automatically choose a setting depending on how fast you were.

Reactions: Hatzel and blobgob
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes