Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How do you inject others? It only lets me self inject.

Edit: nvm you dont. You have to buy a bunch of crap with the limited votes you get to use it on others.

And jesus christ, botch the weeb girl’s mission and she really flies off the handle and goes Higurashi on you. Even if you are nice to her, is it normal on reality tv to behave that way to an obvious set up? Like I had her bar almost complete thanks to being nice to her more than everyone else x2 and volunteered to help and she just flies off the handle.

Also not gonna knock the Resident Evil 6 style QTEs. I am sure everyone else has said enough.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
How do you inject others? It only lets me self inject.

Edit: nvm you dont. You have to buy a bunch of crap with the limited votes you get to use it on others.

And jesus christ, botch the weeb girl’s mission and she really flies off the handle and goes Higurashi on you. Even if you are nice to her, is it normal on reality tv to behave that way to an obvious set up? Like I had her bar almost complete thanks to being nice to her more than everyone else x2 and volunteered to help and she just flies off the handle.

Also not gonna knock the Resident Evil 6 style QTEs. I am sure everyone else has said enough.
This is huge huge problem right now. It doesn't matter what I do, her "curse" path always starts first and always goes forward. If there are ways to quickly avoid it (so as to not get too deep into the asian transformations) I never figured it out. Also I can never start the the other "paths" or side-stories noted int he changelog. It seems like the asian schoolgirl thing is the only one in-game right now.

Eskella

Dec 9, 2018
This is huge huge problem right now. It doesn't matter what I do, her "curse" path always starts first and always goes forward. If there are ways to quickly avoid it (so as to not get too deep into the asian transformations) I never figured it out. Also I can never start the the other "paths" or side-stories noted int he changelog. It seems like the asian schoolgirl thing is the only one in-game right now.
You can 'avoid' this path by finding the stamp when she first brings it up to you. You have some time to do it, though it will require a bit of exploration to find (there are spoilers in the thread here for it). It is the 'first' TF path with a bad end you'll encounter in this build, and when you get past it the other stuff ends up in play.

Reactions: relattic

nabtap123

Aug 5, 2020
is the 0.5 progress report not gonna be uploaded to rel.pink/blog
you cant read it on patreon unless you are a sub

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
is the 0.5 progress report not gonna be uploaded to rel.pink/blog
you cant read it on patreon unless you are a sub
It‘s supposed to be public three days later, but Patreon doesn’t allow public nudity content and I‘m on a trip right now so it‘ll be Monday.

Reactions: voerman

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
How to do the qtes? even with 5 ssconds still can't get it right wtf
What exactly is the problem for you? Are you pressing the wrong buttons? Is your mood so low that the time is reduced to 0? Do you understand which buttons to press?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Hey everyone, I finally got Covid :( and am laying in bed right now so the public progress report release will be delayed a bit more. Sorry about that.

• Sad
Reactions: geneinfinity

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So how do you start the chemical puzzle with Abigail? I've already had the end of week 4 and she still won't trigger it. Can someone tell me the exact conditions?

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
I think it's in the walkthrough. At some point she'll ask your for help, and then you need to go to the lab table and talk to her there at night.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
I though you had to pay for the walkthrough?
Apparently you do. I never bothered with it. I think the only problem might be if you piss off Abigail early enough, then it won't trigger, but otherwise it should. Always did for me.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
why man? i wanted to play this game but i have 32 bits
when did you get that computer? 32 bit processors have been out of production for ages.
the memory limit of 32 bit computers is just too constricting for this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Smirenka
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes