Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Look, you keep saying this but that doesn‘t make your opinion more useful. The fact that you don’t like it is a subjective opinion and I totally disagree. What you want is the game to be something I really don‘t want it to be. A dice system would turn it into a boring visual novel where you don‘t have to do anything other than click forward. That‘s not what this game is going to be and if that‘s what you want this game will never deliver that, which is fine. I‘ve heard your feedback, but there‘s also a lot of feedback that the current QTEs are good, and making a passive system is definitely not an option. Repeating the same thing over and over is not going to change anything. Sorry.
I see, I was under the false impression that the QTEs were a placeholder system and pretty unpopular. Just rolling dice every time would be boring too, but I'm sure there are better options besides these. Well, if it's a settled feature of the game then there's no point in me complaining about it anymore than I have.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I see, I was under the false impression that the QTEs were a placeholder system and pretty unpopular. Just rolling dice every time would be boring too, but I'm sure there are better options besides these. Well, if it's a settled feature of the game then there's no point in me complaining about it anymore than I have.
It‘s not exactly settled. There will definitely be more changes to it. The game is changing all the time and I‘m reading all feedback. But mechanically, the arrow version is close to what I want it to be so I wouldn‘t consider it a placeholder system. The old press a letter version was a placeholder.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Stream04

Nov 30, 2016
It‘s not exactly settled. There will definitely be more changes to it. The game is changing all the time and I‘m reading all feedback. But mechanically, the arrow version is close to what I want it to be so I wouldn‘t consider it a placeholder system. The old press a letter version was a placeholder.
As long as it requires to use the keyboard im gonna dislike it too to be honest. Something doable with the mouse would be better in my opinion.

maskedtuxedo

Jan 28, 2019
Current arrow system sucks, dice roll would be better, at this point it's basically always a negative dice roll.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Current arrow system sucks, dice roll would be better, at this point it's basically always a negative dice roll.
Again, there will never be a dice roll system. I’ve explained why above. If you want a game without QTEs then this game is not for you. Also, if you‘re in a spot where it‘s too fast then the dice roll would always fail as well. You need to balance your mood to increase the time you have available. It‘s not the QTEs fault if you have 0 mood.

Last edited:

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Cant seem to run the game for the mac version. Anyone know a fix for it?
open terminal, navigate to the directory with the app, and then run these two commands where [YOURAPP].app is the path/name of your APP-file:
chmod -R 755 [YOURAPP].app
sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine [YOURAPP].app

Debilzjeb

May 25, 2022
Imo arrow QTE is good enough. only thing that could make QTEs better is just another minigame. As the creator said, it would be just boring without QTEs. If you want a game like "click to go forward" just create and launch power point presentation.

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
open terminal, navigate to the directory with the app, and then run these two commands where [YOURAPP].app is the path/name of your APP-file:
chmod -R 755 [YOURAPP].app
sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine [YOURAPP].app
It worked. thanks a lot

Last edited:

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Need help on my playthrough - got all the girls to 3/3 except for Abigail - I know I get her to level 3 by messing with her dildo - but she never uses it -> I've done the two previous ones, she's in her pink outfit but still doesn't masturbate poolside. Am I doing sth wrong? Was this route changed?
Maybe you fucked up and didn't inject her with the horny serum ? If that's the trigger for her, then..

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
the game uses an insane amount of vram, especially for that kind of game.
Works VERY slow because of that too
Yep. A ton of layered graphics on top of each other. Speed depends on your system though. The webgl version is not really working anymore as the game keeps growing since weg apps are very limited on what memory they can even access. In general, that’s not going to change since the many graphical layers are the main feature of the game.

Last edited:

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a way to have the standing pictures of all characters? I want to make a nice unofficial guide but i don't really feel like taking screenshots and cutting them to get the pictures

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
how do i transform the gym girl for a third time???
There are three ways you can transform her:
1-In the gym clicking on the second set of weights from the right in the botton row
2-In the kitchen clicking in the oven
3-Still in the kitchen on top of the fridge there's a cabinet. You need to grab a ladder from the hobby room, sabotage the cabinet and then go in the garden during the moring to transform her

Reactions: noble 271
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes