Limita

Oct 5, 2019
yo, the update 0.4.5 is finally public, does someone knows how to get into the magical girl content?

Reactions: por42

Geno457

Jul 27, 2020
Is it even possible to win? That stupid bitch Erika is always number 1...
As far as I'm aware the game currently only has bad ends with the "good" ending being something that will come out later. I think at least, definitely not an ending where you beat Erika in the most recent builds

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
yo, the update 0.4.5 is finally public, does someone knows how to get into the magical girl content?
so.. i'll have to say this here once as well. when the patch was live, I did regret naming it after the magical girl content, because that content is not supposed to be looked for. It's side content that is supposed to basically be a weird little easter egg finding, but once you get it, you have to go down a rabbit's hole to understand it further, like when you go through some secret door in Elden Ring and you find a city.

But the initial trigger is designed to be obscure, so I feel like a lot of people are not going to get to it, and that's fully intended. There was tons of other things in that release, so naming the patch after it was a mistake, because now everybody is searching for something that should not be searched for, but should be found by accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smirenka

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
The game has been updated to v0.4.5.f2 on tfgames:

por42

Sep 2, 2020
so.. i'll have to say this here once as well. when the patch was live, I did regret naming it after the magical girl content, because that content is not supposed to be looked for. It's side content that is supposed to basically be a weird little easter egg finding, but once you get it, you have to go down a rabbit's hole to understand it further, like when you go through some secret door in Elden Ring and you find a city.

But the initial trigger is designed to be obscure, so I feel like a lot of people are not going to get to it, and that's fully intended. There was tons of other things in that release, so naming the patch after it was a mistake, because now everybody is searching for something that should not be searched for, but should be found by accident.
can you at least give a hint
do we have to find somting /tolk to somone/ not do somting

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Sorry. I‘m personally not writing down answers to puzzles like that.

Feel free to ask somebody who already got it though. For example on the discord.

Jan 15, 2021
Need help on my playthrough - got all the girls to 3/3 except for Abigail - I know I get her to level 3 by messing with her dildo - but she never uses it -> I've done the two previous ones, she's in her pink outfit but still doesn't masturbate poolside. Am I doing sth wrong? Was this route changed?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Did they finish all the art? Last time I played it some of it wasn't done yet and the models looked like they were done in paint.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I just had to be colorblind and it had to be a color puzzle... ain't a chance of you putting up tool tip that says the colors?

Debilzjeb

May 25, 2022
When i was doing these memory fragments, when i was on Indian prostitute path I've actually got the staff. I don't know how. i just wanted to go to sleep but I've got some blue light in my room and i got this staff. I don't know (yet) how does it work. i guess i will have to complete the whole game another 50+ times

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
QTEs are still worse than pointless. Even a dice roll would be better. Thankfully, that's easy enough to do manually without an ingame system.

How do I start the cowgirl storyline? Edit: nvm, I got it.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
QTEs are still worse than pointless. Even a dice roll would be better. Thankfully, that's easy enough to do manually without an ingame system.

How do I start the cowgirl storyline?
Look, you keep saying this but that doesn‘t make your opinion more helpful to me. The fact that you don’t like it is a subjective opinion and I just disagree. What you want is the game to be something I really don‘t want it to be. A dice system would turn it into a boring visual novel where you don‘t have to do anything other than click forward. That‘s not what this game is going to be and if that‘s what you want this game will never deliver that, which is fine. I‘ve heard your feedback, but there‘s also a lot of feedback that the current QTEs are good, and making a passive system is definitely not an option. Repeating the same thing over and over is not going to change anything. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: theotherone2025
2.90 star(s) 42 Votes