sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
So I can't really seem to find an answer to this question: Is there a way to transform MC into a futa if they are female? Because I do not like Male to Futa/female at all, but Female to Futa is my jam.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
So I can't really seem to find an answer to this question: Is there a way to transform MC into a futa if they are female? Because I do not like Male to Futa/female at all, but Female to Futa is my jam.
Not at this time. There will be a way at some point though.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Looking forward to it! There are so few female to futa games and tons of male to futa already out there, I'm glad you're going to put that in.
It will take a while though since it‘ll probably be part of a Feature that‘s planned for around v0.6.0 or v0.7.0

por42

Sep 2, 2020
on the android pathe
how do i block abegail
i know i have to give her dum+
but i cant hipno her
any thips

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
on the android pathe
how do i block abegail
i know i have to give her dum+
but i cant hipno her
any thips
better tell me how you start android path?)

right now i got only few:
1. just play and you will got random bimbo tf
2. dont give himari her stamp - schoolgirl tf
3. loose abigail experiment - cowgirl tf

anythink else?

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
I've an issue right at the start of the game. After getting through the intro, the screen is covered by three options (not even fulling showing what they are), ... Reduced and Reduced+ which I can not click away.

It's the same options as is available in the menu, but selecting it there before starting a game does not prevent the error from happening.

Anyone run into this and if so, how did you fix it?

shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
Do you mean the lab puzzle? Aren’t they already numbered in the current free tier? If not that‘ll come.
Numbering is fine and all but when seeing which ones are good or now Green means you got the right stuff in the right place. orange means you got the right stuff in the wrong place. BOTH these colors look exactly alike for me. So I have no idea what is in the correct place.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Numbering is fine and all but when seeing which ones are good or now Green means you got the right stuff in the right place. orange means you got the right stuff in the wrong place. BOTH these colors look exactly alike for me. So I have no idea what is in the correct place.
there are numbers and symbols, for example a checkmark for the correct position, in the notebook.

Apr 8, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere ? got stuck with schoolgirl outfit because I didn't found a stamp (how the hell am I supposed to know it's something that important ?)

shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
there are numbers and symbols, for example a checkmark for the correct position, in the notebook.
Not gonna lie. I didn't know the notepad on the lab actually did anything. I was keeping notes in a windows notepad file. That makes things much easier. Thank you for pointing that out.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes