Jun 12, 2018
Sorry if it came off that way, it didn’t offend me. The game is already only loading the images into memory that are currently being displayed though. A lower resolution version at some point is a possibility but not anytime soon. Building the game for all platforms is already taking two hours and then also reimporting everything and rebuilding would be another two hours.
However, you keep mentioning the VRAM but the thing is that I am regularly testing the game on a device with only 1GB VRAM and that device has no issues whatsoever. So if you have more but the game has issues that might be a more complicated problem. It is definitely not needed though.
Hmm, im mentioning vram because after i've noticed the game working veeery slow, i've tried to find the source, but the only thing that seemed out of order is that the game consumed all vram on my gpu, other than that, gpu had pretty low utilization, about 50% if i recall correctly
The laptop has 16GB of ram so it shouldn't be a problem, plus i didn't notice any abnormal ram usage, hovewer, when the amount of vram used by the game exceeds the available pool, game is starting to utilize ram instead, which usually causes stutter, but usually its nothing too bad (the game here, isnt necessarily this one, it's pretty much any game)

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
the game didnt crash once though, so i doubt it
Just to make sure, you are using the standalone version, not the WebGL website, right?

It does sound difficult to pinpoint the problem since reading through your hardware specification at first glance it looks like it‘s better than my low end devices, that I use for testing, but as mentioned above.. computers are complicated machines so it could also be an OS issue. I think maybe your RAM could also be slow or faulty or the OS could have a problem with it, since using normal memory instead of VRAM should usually not pose that much of a problem. And if other games have that problem too that is not the best outlook. VRAM is just something the graphics card can use a bit faster and my surface almost only uses RAM.

Something else to consider is that I haven't gotten this feedback at all from anybody with more than 4GB RAM, which is why I keep steering towards the RAM usage, because that's a quantifiable issue. If I get a lot of feedback in that other direction, I will definitely look into it more, but I'm using a game engine, not programming the software from scratch. I'm not scripting how memory is used, just what assets the engine has loaded into memory, so really that's the only thing I can influence. How your computer utilizes your VRAM or RAM is something that is not handled by the game developer nowadays, so I can't really help with that. In the end, I can try to optimize more and more and more, but as I've said in the beginning, the game is only possible with a lot of graphical layers, more than other games usually have, and that requires more memory. I think it's fair to say, though, that if it runs on machines with lower specs, and if it's the only report of that, then maybe there's a possibility that there's a problem with your setup, so I can't really handle it like a big issue right now. Might change if I get more feedback by others. I'm sorry that I can't help more.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddddddddddddd7656

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, for your records I can say that on my PC with 32 GB DDR4 of RAM and 4GB of VRAM I have had 0 issues. :HideThePain:

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah would the dev consider a guide possible? The game is out for a long time and even googling provides such crappy results making me personally stuck for past few patches with locked wardrobe after exiting Himari route... All I fond is some extra scuffed info by Dev himself: " There is. But only if you escape the branch that locks it. " - because that is as informative as an answer can get... Then some one wrote that that you can find pliers in the art room, but I don't - because you seem to need to have all 3 Himari unlocks completed and I am 2/3 with yet another problem of finding out wtf do you have to do to her at the pool side???

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Yeah would the dev consider a guide possible? The game is out for a long time and even googling provides such crappy results making me personally stuck for past few patches with locked wardrobe after exiting Himari route... All I fond is some extra scuffed info by Dev himself: " There is. But only if you escape the branch that locks it. " - because that is as informative as an answer can get... Then some one wrote that that you can find pliers in the art room, but I don't - because you seem to need to have all 3 Himari unlocks completed and I am 2/3 with yet another problem of finding out wtf do you have to do to her at the pool side???
It might be a problem of the current time's gaming community where everybody expects to just read a guide to solve any puzzle, but I don't consider it playing a game to do that.
Even though there is a walkthrough on Patreon, I don't want to promote for anyone to play with a guide. Sorry.
If people want to help each other or write guides themselves, I don't care.

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
It might be a problem of the current time's gaming community where everybody expects to just read a guide to solve any puzzle, but I don't consider it playing a game to do that.
Even though there is a walkthrough on Patreon, I don't want to promote for anyone to play with a guide. Sorry.
If people want to help each other or write guides themselves, I don't care.
Would you consider searching for a missing battery or a stamp a puzzle? The only puzzle you got in game I cracked in 3 tires "the potion" mixing.

monker

May 20, 2020
how large is uncompressed size of game? on my linux system archiver says that archive is corrupted (both win and lin archives from meganz), and on windows explorer says that it needs 10gb of space to decompress, which seems to be a little bit suspicious

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
how large is uncompressed size of game? on my linux system archiver says that archive is corrupted (both win and lin archives from meganz), and on windows explorer says that it needs 10gb of space to decompress, which seems to be a little bit suspicious
10gb is about right. A little over that.

Last edited:

maskedtuxedo

Jan 28, 2019
post a screenshot or a short video clip. he game dev is saying something isnt possible, just posting saying "nah your wrong, this is happening with these parameters" but then not actually showing what youre talking about helps nobody. Upload a save or something, but dont just keeping posting I HAVE A PROBLEM and then fuck off for a while.
I've uninstalled, unsubscribed and have moved on. Maybe, in the future if there are changes relating to it I'll try it again and I'll post a video then if I see it again.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've uninstalled, unsubscribed and have moved on. Maybe, in the future if there are changes relating to it I'll try it again and I'll post a video then if I see it again.
You'd still have a gamesave you can upload.

C:\Users\Account Name\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Not a bad little game! Took me way too long to realize that there was little sex content though.

Not a huge fan of the mandatory mind transformations at the end of each week, but a lot of themes of this game seem to be surrendering control and bad ends - which is fine! Just personally not my hottest cup of tea.

I'll be keeping my eye on it! Especially for the Stamp Girl (forgot her name), she rocks - Abigail grew on me a bit too but I only got insofar as the science dish color puzzle.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: relattic

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Not a bad little game! Took me way too long to realize that there was little sex Content though.
I tried the game a while back and I think that's pretty much the reason I've never come back. Seems like such a waste, all that lead up with so little pay off. From what I've seen the game has improved a fair bit in other aspects so maybe it might change in the future.

At the end of the day it's the dev's call and I guess that low sexual content probably appeals to some and who am I to judge.

Reactions: KingDoggo

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I tried the game a while back and I think that's pretty much the reason I've never come back. Seems like such a waste, all that lead up with so little pay off. From what I've seen the game has improved a fair bit in other aspects so maybe it might change in the future.

At the end of the day it's the dev's call and I guess that low sexual content probably appeals to some and who am I to judge.
yeah, honestly, this is another reason why i don't know why the game was posted here in the first place. there is more sex content in the new versions and there will be more added eventually, but it's not the main focus of the game at all.

Last edited:

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
I wonder if there will be a plan to add a "back view" of the character (in the mirror of something similar)? Of course, I understand the massive work it would represent to adapt all clothes.

Reactions: Lavatera

Debilzjeb

May 25, 2022
is there any way to cheat all memory fragments? I'm looking through all Appdata files i can think of but i can't find anything.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes