ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty with the reaction test?

* ah duh I'm an idiot, I thought they meant to "click here" as in with a cursor; I didn't recognize the stylized icon as an arrow key

Reactions: JSheppard

JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
Is the free version of this game transformation locked now? I tried starting a play through and it just said the char was immune to syringes.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is the free version of this game transformation locked now? I tried starting a play through and it just said the char was immune to syringes.
That's just plothole filler to explain away the fact that none of the contestants ever transform each other and why it only takes 3 serums to disqualify your opponents while you can survive dozens.
What the dialog is saying is that you, coincidently, have a natural resistance to the drugs and so the rules of the game have changed to reflect this.

Reactions: JJ771998

JJ771998

Aug 6, 2017
That's just plothole filler to explain away the fact that none of the contestants ever transform each other and why it only takes 3 serums to disqualify your opponents while you can survive dozens.
What the dialog is saying is that you, coincidently, have a natural resistance to the drugs and so the rules of the game have changed to reflect this.
I see thanks for the answer

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
It's a plot explanation, it doesn't say you are immune, it says you're much less affected.

As evidenced by the fact you can take fucktons of transformations before any big changes start showing while for the other contestants a single syringe of every type is enough to max them out in that respect.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
how do you even play this game like there is to much going on and how do you even do the quest?? the game need some hits and tips how do to stuff like can someone tell me how to play this game

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It's in the cabinet next to her in the art room. I hope this helps.
i have clicked everywhere but just i will try again so thanks but how do you transformation the others and also i dont get the whole wheel thing and is the point of the game to transform the other or them transform you?

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes