relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Very high chance that's your problem. If the animator is doing anything when the gameobject gets disabled, it can lead to bad behavior. I've seen at least a few similar bug reports over the years. As a matter of practice, if I'm animating a gameobject that is at some point disabled I'll try to place the animator somewhere up the hierarchy that does not get disabled. I'd try that and see if that stops the reports.
Well.. sorry, but I disagree. I’ve been around Unity a lot as well over the years and resetting the animator like this is good practice.
The animator can‘t do anything when it‘s disabled. At least not how I set it up. I‘m doing this with pretty much all animators and have been doing this also before this issue started happening. I don’t see a chance of this being the issue.

Jan 15, 2021
Is there actually an Asylum Storyline or a Gynoid ending in the game rn? Can't figure this out for the life of me...
Also, paywalling a walkthrough is kind of scummy...

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is there actually an Asylum Storyline or a Gynoid ending in the game rn? Can't figure this out for the life of me...
Also, paywalling a walkthrough is kind of scummy...
yes there is.

Also, I'm not hindering anyone from writing guides. I just write my own on Patreon which contains a lot of development thoughts and information on where things are headed.

Reactions: Halalidin

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
The animator can‘t do anything when it‘s disabled. At least not how I set it up. I‘m doing this with pretty much all animators and have been doing this also before this issue started happening. I don’t see a chance of this being the issue.
Worry here isn't the animator doing something while it's disabled, but getting disabled while it's doing something.

tiedandhozed

Dec 1, 2019
gynoid requires you to succeed on abigail's lab puzzle but then refuse to give her the resulting solution. Magical girl is somewhat rng i believe, i know you need to swim in the pool with enough fitness and you may have to also start the school girl stuff but stop her with an IQ reducing syringe before she locks your wardrobe.

For asylum, how it works is each colored vial corresponds to a syringe you can buy. more specifically, they correspond to the vials you buy for the self-injector but work in the opposite direction. So the color for the vial that restores IQ would instead reduce it. There is a chance when you combine the liquids as part of the puzzle that there is a little explosion affecting you with one of the effects used, so what i was able to do is just do 4 of the same liquid which guarantees that effect. From there, you pick a desired effect (so far only know of IQ reducing, Libido, and height reduction working) and then use the explosion to more or less push you past the normal limit. So in the libido example, if your libido is maxed out and then the lab explosion goes off it pushes you over that limit and sends you into an asylum ending.

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
gynoid requires you to succeed on abigail's lab puzzle but then refuse to give her the resulting solution. Magical girl is somewhat rng i believe, i know you need to swim in the pool with enough fitness and you may have to also start the school girl stuff but stop her with an IQ reducing syringe before she locks your wardrobe.

For asylum, how it works is each colored vial corresponds to a syringe you can buy. more specifically, they correspond to the vials you buy for the self-injector but work in the opposite direction. So the color for the vial that restores IQ would instead reduce it. There is a chance when you combine the liquids as part of the puzzle that there is a little explosion affecting you with one of the effects used, so what i was able to do is just do 4 of the same liquid which guarantees that effect. From there, you pick a desired effect (so far only know of IQ reducing, Libido, and height reduction working) and then use the explosion to more or less push you past the normal limit. So in the libido example, if your libido is maxed out and then the lab explosion goes off it pushes you over that limit and sends you into an asylum ending.

Just for Completionists sake.

(Failing/getting the explosion will give you)
Red 1 = Lust) (I got an ending here)
Orange 2 = exhibisionist
Orange 3 = Penis Shrink
Yellow 4 = Hair growth

Green 5 = Feminity
Cyan 6 = Growth / Height (I got an ending here)
Blue 7 = Body Growth
Purple 8 = -IQ (I got an ending here)

Last edited:

random9er

Nov 15, 2019
Is there some stat that is soft-locking my fitness stat to 50?
Every time I raise fitness to 50 it'll start telling me that I can't increase fitness any more, but still give a +1 fitness in the next line of text.
I've tried reducing femininity and growth as well as increasing height, but none of that seems to make any difference.

Jan 15, 2021
How does chip control level increase exactly? I can only ever get it to 4 before the storyline ends, if I DUM Abigail before, the level just stagnates...
bug?

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
How does chip control level increase exactly? I can only ever get it to 4 before the storyline ends, if I DUM Abigail before, the level just stagnates...
bug?
1. If you DUM Abigail before complete pc transform you will escape Gynoid Ending

2. You have to be friend with Katelyn (Katy) or likes you a lot,and after pc strike/fight with katy after that you will apologize(talk about your strike/fight) and will unlock Meditation or you check all electronic and try connect all and if you check and connect vibrator you will get ending soon.

Last edited:

gman1119

Jan 18, 2022
How do you inject others? It only lets me self inject.

Edit: nvm you dont. You have to buy a bunch of crap with the limited votes you get to use it on others.

And jesus christ, botch the weeb girl’s mission and she really flies off the handle and goes Higurashi on you. Even if you are nice to her, is it normal on reality tv to behave that way to an obvious set up? Like I had her bar almost complete thanks to being nice to her more than everyone else x2 and volunteered to help and she just flies off the handle.

Also not gonna knock the Resident Evil 6 style QTEs. I am sure everyone else has said enough.
Yeah its easy to get besties with her at first, but she owns you hard if you don't find her stamp kit. Fun though.

Jan 15, 2021
1. If you DUM Abigail before complete pc transform you will escape Gynoid Ending

2. You have to be friend with Katelyn (Katy) or likes you a lot,and after pc strike/fight with katy after that you will apologize(talk about your strike/fight) and will unlock Meditation or you check all electronic and try connect all and if you check and connect vibrator you will get ending soon.
Okay great!
How exactly do I meditate and where?
And where is the vibrator to connect to?

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
Is there some stat that is soft-locking my fitness stat to 50?
Every time I raise fitness to 50 it'll start telling me that I can't increase fitness any more, but still give a +1 fitness in the next line of text.
I've tried reducing femininity and growth as well as increasing height, but none of that seems to make any difference.
Yeah, this game has a legacy system, and one of the upgrades is a fitness tracker that allows you to go to 100

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yeah its easy to get besties with her at first, but she owns you hard if you don't find her stamp kit. Fun though.
I looked everywhere for it too. IF I replay, I might just look up the answer. I wasnt happy that the only logical answers didnt work.

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
Okay great!
How exactly do I meditate and where?
And where is the vibrator to connect to?
1. you can meditate with katelyn(Katy) after explain your strike.

2. I don't know exacly the ending is, as i know the ending is PC mind become one for use in sex toys/vibrator.

DocWat

Aug 29, 2022
How do i lose if i TF'd everyone all times before their storylines and got all possible transformations? They all just saying that there's nothing to do with me. Also is there something about magical staff in this circumstances?

Jan 15, 2021
How do i lose if i TF'd everyone all times before their storylines and got all possible transformations? They all just saying that there's nothing to do with me. Also is there something about magical staff in this circumstances?
Nope., you've just reached the end of the content in the game so far.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes