• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

kippers228

May 27, 2021
Having the strangest issue. Can load old saves from previous versions, but cant start a new game. After the intro text I just get a black screen. Three icons are up, the guy with the wrench on the top right and the footwear and clothes icon on the bottom left, other than that, can't do anything. Any known fixes?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm impressed at the compression on the zip for the linux version. I had 3.5GB free, which I assumed was more than enough to extract a 1.1GB zip. Nope, "write error (disk full?)", lol.

Bobo137

Aug 20, 2018
"There are three ways you can transform her:
1-In the gym clicking on the second set of weights from the right in the botton row"

That doesn´t work for me. Was there an update, when this was changed?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
"There are three ways you can transform her:
1-In the gym clicking on the second set of weights from the right in the botton row"

That doesn´t work for me. Was there an update, when this was changed?
no, that has been in the game since v0.3 or so from 2019.

Reactions: Bobo137

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
what you got to do to get cow TFs is that only for you? or can you do that to the other girls cause only vil i see is well..... wide proportions >.> the rest just dont make any since >.>

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
10-maidchauteaulegends-poster-soon Kopie.png

V0.5.0 - Maid: Chateau Legends is now available for free on tfgames

- Katelyn Ally Quest
- Start of Maid branch
- New End-of-Week show (Week 9)
- Finale of Show in Week 10 (Game Ending Rework)
- New character; Marco (only a few occurences for now)
- New clothing shop category: Accessories (tons of new things to choose from)
- New sex graphics for main character: Doggy Style
- a lot of fixes and smaller things

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: voerman and Wraique

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Neat game, the concept is fun. Mind you even the easy mode quicktime events can go too fast. I wonder how you can you get even with Erica,she is the only one I can not find. Still trying to figure out how to transform the girls more than once.

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
I sincerely belive that the DEV can bother, introducing even a basic compression of gamefiles to make them not be 16 gigs of madness. Can or cannot, relattic?
My result of using windows-embedded LZX NTFS compression is 1 Gb of the gamefiles.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I sincerely belive that the DEV can bother, introducing even a basic compression of gamefiles to make them not be 16 gigs of madness. Can or cannot, relattic?
My result of using windows-embedded LZX NTFS compression is 1 Gb of the gamefiles.
Unity reformats everything again on importing so any compression is reset every time.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes