relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Yes, that goes without saying. I've certainly been unhappy with build sizes of some Unity projects I've worked on, but nothing like what is happening here. Way outside of normal for Unity.

Some things to check:

-Textures are most likely larger than they need to be, and this is also likely affecting performance. They may be uncompressed. Not talking about the physical files in your project, but the texture import settings for each file (eg. "max size" and "format"). At the least, something (or things, most likely) are affecting performance rather dramatically. To be fully honest, even though a 16 GB build kind of sucks in and of itself, unless you're hurting for HDD space or trying to port to a more limited platform it doesn't matter much. I'd be significantly more worried that whatever is inflating my build size might also be contributing to poor performance.

-Similar thing for sound file import settings, but I doubt this would be the main culprit.

-I'm assuming none of your animations use one image per frame, but if they do, that can add up very quickly.

-I'm also assuming that none of your scenes are overly huge, although it is possible for garbage to accumulate in scenes. It also might be possible that you have, say, disabled GameObjects somewhere that reference unused assets so that those assets cannot be stripped.

-Are you including any scenes in your build that you don't need to? That would also cause otherwise unused assets to not be stripped.

-One thing to check is if some textures are non-power of 2, in which case depending on settings and context Unity may scale them behind the scenes to the next highest power of 2 resolution.

-If color variations on items are separate textures, and it seems that there are many variations, recoloring could be handled with a shader instead. It's technically possible to do this with only one texture, but imho the best way is to have a base texture and a "color map," where you use the red, green, blue, (and, if you really need four different color regions, because it's a bitch to work with, alpha) channels on the color map to create regions that can be recolored. Pretty straightforward to make this in shadergraph.

-If not done already, can try building with LZ4HC compression.

-You may have some unused built-in packages that you can remove. Just because you do not use these does not mean that they are stripped.

-Ditto for anything in your Resources folder.
I’ll look into a few of these, but please remember that the free version is already more than three months old and v0.5.1 has a big optimization boost.
The way how often the main character has been re-rendered and a therefore lot of the graphics re-loaded has been a problem in the current free version particularly, that will be fixed with that.

Also, most of your suggestions, if not all of them, are describing what I‘m already doing.
Thanks for the detailed list though.

I‘m just going to say one thing about texture size. For 3d games it might make sense to compress the textures but in a 2d game they have to be full size because that‘s the size they are displayed on screen and the game would immediately lose it’s crispness. It‘s playable in 4K and it the textures would be just 1k that would look pretty bad. They are all in a resolution that would be fully visible on a 4K screen. The import setting is just a „max resolution“.

In general i disagree with the notion that what‘s going on here is outlandish when it comes to disk space though. The amount of graphics is massive. You probably can‘t see that, but all the layers for clothes and such that are needed for so many body proportions and such is not small, as mentioned above. It may only be unusual because other games don‘t have such a big focus on character customisation in the first place. And yes, color variations are already based on a shader.

yes, v0.5.0 had some performance issues, but I don‘t think it‘s reasonable to complain about disk space usage here.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakehb

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
is there currently any erica scene in this game? if so then how to trigger it? i have done the latex path with erica till week 10 but still no scenes by what i have seen in this thread there is atleast supposed to be a bj scene with her can some one help in detail....

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
It's a huge problem, mate. That and Unity slowing down to a crawl after working on something for a period of time.

This is why I personally didn't release my own game yet. I just restarted it for the 6th time already because "Reloading Assemblies" and "Compiling Scripts" is taking upwards of a literal 5 minutes every single time I change a couple small things.

Unfortunately for me -and fortunately for you guys, ig- I have most of the gameplay mechanics already done and working solid. So restarting the project isn't too much of a waste of time, it's just annoying as fuck.

And yeah, my builds are like fucking 5GB for absolutely no goddamn reason. I don't even have 5gb of stuff inside my assets folder. This shit is fucking crazy, yo. It went back to ~500mb when I did restart the project, though.

But for fuck's sake. Fuck Unity with the thickest, most spiked baseball bat you can find. I swear after I'm done with my game I will never touch Unity again for the rest of my life.
Then, at least, tell people to unzip the game archive into a NTFS compression folder

• Angry
Reactions: Creiz and relattic

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
is there currently any erica scene in this game? if so then how to trigger it? i have done the latex path with erica till week 10 but still no scenes by what i have seen in this thread there is atleast supposed to be a bj scene with her can some one help in detail....
Fucking Erica, damnit.

I did the cow scene where you're supposed to fuck Erica up something solid, turned out to be a bad end. Apparently there's a couple more endings to it but I can't for the life of me figure them out.

I know those endings:

Gynoid: Do the chemical tests after week 3 and refuse to give abi... I mean "bambi" the solution. From there you can have either a retro gynoid like Austin Powers or go full-on robot.

Asian: Refuse to give the stamp to Himari. Make her suck your dick gets you the thai prostitute path and simply refusing gets you the "replacement" path, where you turn into a Japanese loli to replace her for her family shit.

Give Himari a Dum+ anytime in those paths and you'll unlock the "Magical Girl" path, where you need to swim (the fitness option) with a high enough fitness (+50 I think? I had 74) and you would randomly find a magical staff. Make sure to stay as a loli (small tits, small height like 165cm or less) and you'll eventually get the ending.

Cow Girl: Fail the Chemical test 5 times. Apparently there are variations but I don't know for the life of me what triggers them.

Those are all the endings I could find. I know there are a couple with Erica when she puts you into a chastity cage, but I never go down that path because 1: I hate Erica and 2: I'm not into submissive sissy bdsm shit.

If any one of you guys know how to trigger more endings, please tell us.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Do I have to set up other girls to see the scenes? I haven't seen any scenes yet. It might be because I never set them up. Two girls have positive relationships with me. I can never improve the relationship with Erica and Kate.

velsh123

Aug 10, 2019
Those are all the endings I could find. I know there are a couple with Erica when she puts you into a chastity cage, but I never go down that path because 1: I hate Erica and 2: I'm not into submissive sissy bdsm shit.

If any one of you guys know how to trigger more endings, please tell us.
but all these endings about sub sissy)

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
Is consistent saving known to cause issues? I think I broke a few events and now the vial bit is impossible (although I might just not understand it). Come to think of it there's a fair bit I like I just don't get how to play and pick routes

Last edited:

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is consistent saving known to cause issues? I think I broke a few events and now the vial bit is impossible (although I might just not understand it). Come to think of it there's a fair bit I like I just don't get how to play and pick routes
No, there are no known issues with saving. What‘s the issue?

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
I just find this game and i'm wondering if there's any chance to be an android port in the future. Also i wonder if there's a walkthrough or something like that, because i'm curious about all the tf choices this game currently haves

dogflail

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone knows how to start the halloween quest on the alpha? I know a message appears in the bathroom at one point in the game, but that's as far as I have found.

Also, how to start the latina maid branch? Going from the walkthrough, promising to help Katelyn and then letting time run out without figuring out how to help her should trigger it, but I only get a message about the path only becoming available in 0.5.3

also, bug report: getting a name change no longer changes the name of your character in the save/load screen

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Anyone knows how to start the halloween quest on the alpha? I know a message appears in the bathroom at one point in the game, but that's as far as I have found.

Also, how to start the latina maid branch? Going from the walkthrough, promising to help Katelyn and then letting time run out without figuring out how to help her should trigger it, but I only get a message about the path only becoming available in 0.5.3

also, bug report: getting a name change no longer changes the name of your character in the save/load screen
if you save multiple times, a consecutive save always takes the name of the previous save. you can change the name by clicking on it.

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
No, there are no known issues with saving. What‘s the issue?
If you save during an event in the bedroom and reload, the event is skipped and no changes happen to your character. I skipped the stamp night event and the chastity event this way, which some people might prefer.
Is there a way to change what happens to the other contestants? It's really uncomfortable and depressing

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
That‘s good for you, I guess, but it‘s the whole theme of the game. ;)
but all these endings about sub sissy)
Yeah, I kinda noticed. I was playing around to see if I could find something where you turn into a boss babe or at least something close. Guess not.

Those endings were fine, though. When I say BDSM sissy shit, it's things like caged dicks, pain, slave-master, etc.

There's a difference in my mind between turning into a woman and sissification.

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Is there a way to change what happens to the other contestants? It's really uncomfortable and depressing
no, because that's the main story. it's a motivation to ally up and fight back.
There'll be a "good" ending at some point.

velsh123

Aug 10, 2019
Yeah, I kinda noticed. I was playing around to see if I could find something where you turn into a boss babe or at least something close. Guess not.

Those endings were fine, though. When I say BDSM sissy shit, it's things like caged dicks, pain, slave-master, etc.

There's a difference in my mind between turning into a woman and sissification.
you can resist on dominatrix path and not gain slave ending , but turn into full woman on 27 sub points

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
far as i know you can only have 1 ally o.o and for some stupid reason >.> allying up doesn't do anything other then getting that person NOT to force transform you D: if the moderator FUCKs with that mechanic making your ally hate you... having any ally is pointless i think

PLUS naming your character is also pointless >.> honestly erica has zero means of you being able to TF her let alone interact with whats so ever other then her making you hate your game experience >.>.

only tf you can do to the girls is make them fat and horny >.> nothing else >.> OH and stupid as fk D : again whats the point.

whats more irritating is how the moderator treats Himari/Abigail actually almost makes me want to quit playing this thats how irritating its making me

the game suppossed to be forced tf but not to the point where it makes you feel like why bother if eveything you do just gets removed 3 seconds latter by a glitched wheel of stupidity.

gain clothe remover = can't leave the room >.>
if katy steals your clothes while clothe remove is on you passive. the game soft locks you out of being able to buy clothing to let you leave the room = NOT FUN because it soft locks you out being able to play because you cant leave the room again stupid as fuck to allow that

game ment to punish the player BUT not the extreme of soft locking you out of any interaction what so ever

if your lust is to high you cant leave ok fine. BUT making it perm MAX D: you can not touch anything . you cant buy anything you cant do anything because the game forces you back to you room... AGAIN SOFT LOCKING YOU . you cant interact with the store AT ALL because of it which soft locks you out of removing the lust enhancement permly

far as i know the game is NOT suppose to soft lock you out of anything interaction at all

tried reporting my issues/complants and all i got from the dev was stop being a winning cunt D:

i got so bumbed out i left discord because of it D: no help from the dev at all

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes