nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i still haven't figured out how to get the mc breast expansion scene using the chem table searching does not help

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
far as i know you can only have 1 ally o.o …..
I‘m still here, you know. I can tell you the same thing I told you on the Discord, but I get the feeling that you‘re not listening anyways, and I definitely did not call you that. Don‘t make stuff up to discredit me, that just makes it less likely that people are going to listen to you. In the end, most things that you „assume“ are just false. Same in this post. I could go through this post one by one starting with your very first sentence that it’s only possible to get one ally, which is just not true. But I’ve tried telling you this over and over so why bother if the result are posts like this. You just assume that what you don‘t manage is what‘s the truth for everybody. It‘s a puzzle game. If you don‘t solve the puzzles, the puzzles aren‘t automatically broken.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I‘m still here, you know. I can tell you the same thing I told you on the Discord, but I get the feeling that you‘re not listening anyways, and I definitely did not call you that. Don‘t make stuff up to discredit me, that just makes it less likely that people are going to listen to you. In the end, most things that you „assume“ are just false. Same in this post. I could go through this post one by one starting with your very first sentence that it’s only possible to get one ally, which is just not true. But I’ve tried telling you this over and over so why bother if the result are posts like this. You just assume that what you don‘t manage is what‘s the truth for everybody. It‘s a puzzle game. If you don‘t solve the puzzles, the puzzles aren‘t automatically broken.
but it does soft lock you though out of things o.o as for more then one ally are you sure cause it will not let me ally with abagail D: after ally with the cosplayer girl
i got her to best friend nothing more then that the bar wont go higher i tried. unless i miss something
i dont know how else to discribe the issue D: about soft locking
also i cant save at picking how to talk to people apparently. i wanted to make two saves on on saying yes to tf from abagail and one saying no BUT the save got broke some how because when i reloaded it all i got instead of confront was hand in milk o.o but i never picked confront on that save so did something brake? what i mean when i get soft lock i mean it drags me OUT of interaction menus 100 % of the time not letting me use it. for some reason what i do in one save getting transfer over to another save D: i reroled to get out of force tf BUT the save after loading has it even though i gotten something different from the wheel D: next time i loaded the save soooo there is that.

now i actually mange to BRAKE SOMETHING how this happen
Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
can we get a murder/gore tag -.-. i draw the line at flat out murder D: what the hell dev!

the story didnt even MAKE since...... Abagail wasn't cruel to MC she was her BF because i friended her !! why was she mentioned as being an evil btch D: to MC then have Erica flat out KILL HER off WTF! no matter what choice i picked that was the outcome D: why give us choices if the ended was the same D:

where was the cosplayer / hiie at.... i made her an ally why didnt she or why was she not aloud to intervien???? that making another character ally doesn't make any since....

answer me why make an ally system and make another system to remove it ...... that makes having an ally useless because that mecanic gets remooved ..... if your going to do that then remove making ALLIES from the game. because it doesn't make any since to include a system then another system to remove it.....

the anime loving girl is ally with the player because you helped her out. BUT then first wheel you get after getting her as an ally so she wont TF you because that is the point of ally with others. makes it so she is forced to tf you????? making her your fking enemie D: so why bother having allys if the system in game makes it so they turn on you >.> why bother allying up at all? that system makes zero since

im trying hard to want to keep playing but kiling off a character then force game over afterwords because your blaim for it >.> yuke..... soooo ally with someone that hahaha treats you like dog shit.... OR ally with someone that ends in a auto game over ? i understand there a good ending but if the murderer kills everyone but you. thats not really a good ending....

why are the free starting perks after getting a game ending negative perks D : other then the free votes at start
are those used to increase the difficulty?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: relattic

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
Okay, so how does one actually "get rid of Himari before..."?
She doesn't talk to character, planting traps a second time also doesn't seem to apply - on paint or tv. What is even the course of actions?
I got the stamp, enemy path (pretty much all answers were no).

irrationalist

Oct 13, 2019
Does the Corset mechanic do anything except ruin your mood?

Okay, so how does one actually "get rid of Himari before..."?
She doesn't talk to character, planting traps a second time also doesn't seem to apply - on paint or tv. What is even the course of actions?
I got the stamp, enemy path (pretty much all answers were no).
You need to be able to hit her with Dum+. I don't know if there's any other way.

Reactions: borenor

zaharunikal

Feb 17, 2019
Hey, I really like this game but is someone can explain how and where I can find a himari to complete quest, I can't get any further due to this quest. :/

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Yes, that goes without saying. I've certainly been unhappy with build sizes of some Unity projects I've worked on, but nothing like what is happening here. Way outside of normal for Unity.
I have now found a way to compress all graphics in the unpacked version as much as they are in the zip. will upload a new version in a few days. thanks for your insights.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fakehb

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
I have now found a way to compress all graphics in the unpacked version as much as they are in the zip. will upload a new version in a few days. thanks for your insights.
You're very welcome. If I may ask, what was the solution? LZ4/HC?

irrationalist

Oct 13, 2019
So - without the walkthrough - I've found the following endings:

7 from reaching the end of the game with various jobs. 5 from the Gynoid paths, 2 from the Hanko path, 1 from Erika, 1 from the Magic Staff, 3 from Asylum and 2 from Hucow. It feels like I'm missing both a holiday one, and some from the other addictions - cum, feet, pink - you can get. Am I, or is this the current state of the 5.0 release?

Reactions: Risitas1

JunkPanda

Aug 16, 2020
So - without the walkthrough - I've found the following endings:

7 from reaching the end of the game with various jobs. 5 from the Gynoid paths, 2 from the Hanko path, 1 from Erika, 1 from the Magic Staff, 3 from Asylum and 2 from Hucow. It feels like I'm missing both a holiday one, and some from the other addictions - cum, feet, pink - you can get. Am I, or is this the current state of the 5.0 release?
How to get the Asylum ending?

relattic

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
V0.5.0.f2 has been uploaded to tfgames.site which fixes the long-persisting disk space usage issue.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes